Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

Would you agree to increase my fee if my bitcointalk rank goes up. I have also installed avatar skincoin. Happy if you can accept my bitcointalk rank rise.

This is announcement thread please PM the campaign manager or reply in bounty thread of skincoin. I think this campaign joiner post in this thread to complete the task in 2 post in ann thread
Hello, it is known, that ICO has been started at 21 of june. But when ICO crowdsale will be over? Is there any counter of collected ETH on website?
. You need to read the whole post in this annthread. But Mostly I.C.O will end after they collected maximum cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

i am very excited in this ico and im so glad that i am one of the participants here, congatulations to all of us,

Where is this famous "esports industry" that you keep speaking of.  There is no such animal.  You guys try to promote these coins in the wrong way.  

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:02:48 PM

There is nothing wrong with honesty and saying that you are dev'ing a coin for this or that purpose, rather than trying to claim it is for something that is not a real thing.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:10:57 PM

i am very excited in this ico and im so glad that i am one of the participants here, congatulations to all of us,

Where is this famous "esports industry" that you keep speaking of.  There is no such animal.  You guys try to promote these coins in the wrong way.  
Skin betting is very common during esport events, specifically dota2 and cs:go. Which means, esports and skin betting is connected in a way.
CoinJob

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:20:22 PM

I am honestly concerned.
This is going against myself interest but:

Last 2 days the amount of tokens received with 1 eth is still the same: 6000
Yesterday eth was at 180/195€ more or less.
In fact i've used 4 Eth to get 24.000+ tokens, today you can get the same amount but eth prices is like 260€..
is fair enough? i dont think so
a system that update the token amount based on eth price will be more fair for all users. I THINK so.

Thats what happens when you price in a super volatile currency. I don't think it's the fault of the SkinCoin team that ETH is fluctuating...

Why should they have to be the ones to provide price stability?
Yudai

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:21:16 PM

Skin betting is very common during esport events, specifically dota2 and cs:go. Which means, esports and skin betting is connected in a way.
No they are not. Skincoin's platform is for computer games such as Dota and cs:go pruposes which means gambling related stuffs isn't yet initiated with Skincoin.

Kencha77

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

No they are not. Skincoin's platform is for computer games such as Dota and cs:go pruposes which means gambling related stuffs isn't yet initiated with Skincoin.
I am talking about in-game skin betting (dota2, cs:go) not SkinCoin betting
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

I really want to see Skincoin can hit 100.000 ETH in ico , It will be amazing for gamers addict like a dreams become real
trading with Skin ? that sound very fun Wink
theres no doubt about it, it will reach that price too, im hoping that too.we all hope for the successful of these campaig, so lets join these campaign till the end ,we want it to be perfect and been sold all the coins in the ICO.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

Guys, come on, is it so important wether it is connected with betting or not right now? To my mind it is much more important and valuable what will be. And the project is about that this SkinCoin will be universal as for computer games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota-2, as well as it will be functional for betting sites and in eSports. As for my opinion what needed from us today is our support in order it will come true. So, let's do our best and wait for the ICO results.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:53:16 PM

I know there is another project named" Firstblood", which as far as I know, is another project that focus on the e-game industry. The e-games are very popular during the young children, and I think both of them will be success.
Kencha77

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:58:51 PM

Guys, come on, is it so important wether it is connected with betting or not right now? To my mind it is much more important and valuable what will be. And the project is about that this SkinCoin will be universal as for computer games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota-2, as well as it will be functional for betting sites and in eSports. As for my opinion what needed from us today is our support in order it will come true. So, let's do our best and wait for the ICO results.

I am just pointing out this remark of 2girls that Skin betting is a market inside the esports industry, which he is looking for.
Kencha77

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

I know there is another project named" Firstblood", which as far as I know, is another project that focus on the e-game industry. The e-games are very popular during the young children, and I think both of them will be success.
The most popular esports related cryptocurrency right now would be GameCredits (based on the current market cap). Also, they just sponsored an esports (ESL) tournament last week which is great progress for them.
HashPony

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:23:18 PM

Yes, there's Firstblood, which has no ICO yet: https://firstblood.io/

...and there's also Gilgam, another attempt at the same thing with an ICO active at the same time as SkinCoin: https://ico.gilgam.es/

While the concept behind all of these e-sports betting tokens is quite promising, I've yet to see a SkinCoin developer (or a developer of any of these coins) explain what makes their project different from the others. SkinCoin has a clear mission with the skin betting/trading, but others already have whitepapers for robust betting platforms which seems to be just in concept phase with SkinCoin

It'd be nice if someone from SkinCoin could explain what makes their token unique when pitted against these other two (and GameCredits, for that matter).
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:40:14 PM

The most popular esports related cryptocurrency right now would be GameCredits (based on the current market cap). Also, they just sponsored an esports (ESL) tournament last week which is great progress for them.
i kinda read about this but i dont remember where it is. but yes there is another esports project here like gilgam.es and so on, its getting a lot of project like this nowadays and it gives me chills

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:16:36 PM

The pace has dropped dramatically, which is natural! The good thing is that the team will be able to work and take care of all the details so that at launch there are few problems! Many ICOs are finalized quickly and end up pushing everyone to deliver results! It's a great chance for Skin, since the goal has been achieved!
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:38:40 PM

I love the game and this is a good project, I'm very interested.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:26:18 AM

Your choice is correct, skincoin will give you a good rate of return, you also play Counter-Strike? maybe we can play together
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:40:45 AM

We actually shouldn't want them to sell any more in the ICO. They have the minimum needed so they are good, they will be successful. Unsold tokens get burnt. From an investor standpoint, the smaller the supply the better!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 03:17:19 AM

The pace has dropped dramatically, which is natural! The good thing is that the team will be able to work and take care of all the details so that at launch there are few problems! Many ICOs are finalized quickly and end up pushing everyone to deliver results! It's a great chance for Skin, since the goal has been achieved!
We just trust the developer skincoin and do not be too worried about it. I'm sure the person behind the skincoin is a professional person ...

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:25:12 AM

Your choice is correct, skincoin will give you a good rate of return, you also play Counter-Strike? maybe we can play together
schoolchildren gathered) to play in CS

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: