Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

i bet it will get 30K investment at the last . Grin
there are 2 type of investor, who want big bonus in the beginning and who want to see the project first and invest in last time of ICO. i think in last there will be a lot of investor come because they not want to lose this good chance
I always hope that many investors will be interested in skincoin and want to invest. Because I am very sure skincoin has a good future in the world of cryptocurency....
I think not only you, everyone involved in this project will surely hope that many investors are interested to invest here. As you say this is a promising business and has a good future so it will still be able to attract investors to join in this business. As the comments above say, they definitely do not want to miss this good chance.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bim abk

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

i bet it will get 30K investment at the last . Grin
there are 2 type of investor, who want big bonus in the beginning and who want to see the project first and invest in last time of ICO. i think in last there will be a lot of investor come because they not want to lose this good chance
I always hope that many investors will be interested in skincoin and want to invest. Because I am very sure skincoin has a good future in the world of cryptocurency....
I think not only you, everyone involved in this project will surely hope that many investors are interested to invest here. As you say this is a promising business and has a good future so it will still be able to attract investors to join in this business. As the comments above say, they definitely do not want to miss this good chance.

If we work harder then many investors will glance at this ico. Our duty is already participating that must promote it well. If ico skincoin is successful then all that people participate will be happy
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

Im thankful that Im part of this campaign. I'd love to bet in an esports that match that I join in this campaign. This is very good a cryptocurrency for esports. For sure this will be hit in the market.
I’m so glad to become of this great project and I’m so interested to this campaign. I will support this project till the end and hope to success. For sure this will be successful. I hope many investors will interest to invest to this project.
ArkMage

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

What's the max ETH cap for skin ICO? It's now removed from site. It was 100k, right?
yes it's 100,000

It's a little bit too much, I don't think they will get 100k. But I will track this project, I'd like to see a really nice site for trading!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:30:35 PM

Very glad that there is someone who came up to something like this and connect it in the crypto currency,
Think this would be a very good project there are tons of gamers out there that would support this .
I’m so happy that there is coin that you can use in games. I promise that I will support this project till the end and I hope this project would be success. This project has a really good future and I hope that many investors will invest to this great project.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:43:48 PM

Isn't a bug there?
https://tokensale-skincoin.org/
Progress bar is almost by Maximum Goal, but if I hover mouse on it it shows... 9496. ETH
BTW What was rate before and will rate be lowered? Now it's 1eth - 6000skins
https://tokensale-skincoin.org/
its a fake website dude don't invest in this website otherwise you will loss your money

the original web site is this
https://skincoin.org/ico
in this website progress bar is not shown only sold token shown okzz

Jeff Ownby was the guy behind setting up fake websites for BFL from his office at BFL, pocketing bitcoins from sales stemming from said sites. Jeff is well-versed in website design and has partners in Russia. Every gambling site that Jeff and Sonny have built over the years resulted in going under after they fleeced their user base. They are now taking advantage of the ICO frenzy to built yet another online gambling site.
Baby Dragon

Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

I think it will become a huge currency. I'm sure this is because people need different things. It seems that SkinCoin is succeeding enough in the future.
I think also think that bitcoin will become a huge currency in the market. I hope this project success and have a good future so that I will participate and support this project until the end. Skincoin is a nice and great project.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

I think it will become a huge currency. I'm sure this is because people need different things. It seems that SkinCoin is succeeding enough in the future.
I think also think that bitcoin will become a huge currency in the market. I hope this project success and have a good future so that I will participate and support this project until the end. Skincoin is a nice and great project.
I hope this project can follow other project that are successful in the field of gaming.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

It's incredible the numbers achieved by Skincoin! Even with all the recent problems on the ETH network! At least the minimum has been achieved and we will have a great project in the beginning! Will ICO be terminated immediately if it reaches 100k ETH? It's a daring and possible goal! Wink

Nice one SkinCoin! I believe that SkinCoin can reach its target, it just started and about 28 days left, its the first time that an gaming ico focus on skin, my friends were really buying skins to make their characters more pleasing and so some gamers might be too.
I also believe that they will reach their target and I believe that this project will good enough for the future. In addition to that, this great project will success and I hope many investors will invest to this great project.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:25:13 PM

I hope this project can follow other project that are successful in the field of gaming.
As long as projects don't have the same target market, other than internal factors, i guess there's no obstacle for it to be successful
Kolder

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

As long as projects don't have the same target market, other than internal factors, i guess there's no obstacle for it to be successful

Obviously, Skin in gaming is not a good idea to target as a market because it is just a miscellaneous in the game and the possible profit on skin is not that much big compared if you invest on the game itself. The sales are now stagnant on 66M mark. But congratulations for hitting minimum fund raised.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

10.000 ETH for minimum goal Undecided
maybe its too high if i see eth price rates right now, but i have good feeling for skincoin will hit the target

joined signature campaign
goodluck all
You are really right and skincoin will hit the target and I hope and even more, I believe that this project will be very popular among the players. Sports games today are very much gaining momentum in the network and many users are engaged in betting and sports games and also contests in online games. I also decided to participate and I hope that my choice will be correct.
i also decide on this project because it has relationship with online game and it can attrack people to join or contribute in this project
yeah gaming industry is good for investement. these industry is growing so quickly every years. i see that skincoin have a good plan in the future. so i always support this project.
This project is very incredible and it will have a good impact in gaming industry. In addition to that, I absolutely agree that bitcoin have a good plan in the future and I hope skincoin will success.Im glad to become part of this project.
olio666

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

I just bought some more.
Went in for the long game.

Hoping addition of games in the future
Baby Dragon

Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

Joined in the signature campaign, hopefully ico runs smoothly and ends with great success Smiley
Do not just join in bounty, you can also invest here because it seems this will be a successful project.

Yes agree with you I think this project will be a successful project, many project base games get a lot interest from investor and people.
I absolutely agree that this project will success and have a good future. This project is very nice and I think it has a big impact to all players. I hope this project will success and I think skincoin have a big contribute in gaming industry.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

WOW! Inform the masses as to who the nefarious actors are behind this venture and the Investards are jacking off all over themselves wanting to get as many of the tokens as possible. Fuckin amazing!
HashPony

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:24:04 PM

WOW! Inform the masses as to who the nefarious actors are behind this venture and the Investards are jacking off all over themselves wanting to get as many of the tokens as possible. Fuckin amazing!
Disgusting, ain't it? How many are outright paid shills, I wonder? Many seem either illiterate/English as a Second Language, so paying Eastern Europeans to promote it on boards like this doesn't seem too outlandish.

Not only is this shaping up to be another con by the same 'ol hucksters, but the "Skin/eSports Gambling" ICO market is getting insanely overcrowded - new competitors by the day, some of which have far more reputable names and/or actual software to show off ahead of time.

Here's yet another: https://neverdie.com/

Thanks for the warnings. While it seems no one will heed them during the funding stage, your posts will undoubtedly be chronicled in the aftermath.
Wilson1989

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

So many similar ICO and ideas. Hope this will be good because I already contributed.. btw they already got 80% ETH https://skincoin.org
HashPony

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

So many similar ICO and ideas. Hope this will be good because I already contributed.. btw they already got 80% ETH https://skincoin.org
Trying to mask the phishing site URL? Scumbag.

Looks like the SkinScamSquad is already hard at work responding to the FUD...
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:02:03 PM

Trying to mask the phishing site URL? Scumbag.

Looks like the SkinScamSquad is already hard at work responding to the FUD...
hehehe this link is scam
why you are scaming around here with same website like skincoin
try to collect the bag of eth and make people fools
wilson1989 don't speard fake website of ico okzz
the orignal website of skin is https://skincoin.org/ico  only
please people be aware its only skincoin website and only invest here
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

Here's yet another: https://neverdie.com/

No threads on bct about this one, seems to be be for a few specific games only.

skincoin seems to target a specific use rather than be another general gaming coin. If it delivers on what it intends to i.e. for gaming skins then i think it will do well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: