Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

Over 4k members in Slack. Join us https://slack.skincoin.org/

Wow 4k members in slack, community and big fans nice for future projects
Game lovers can not be doubted, they are very much, amazing
So many and fast people join in slack, I think I will also try to join. This will be really great for gamers around the world, especially for people who play dota 2 like me, and my friends.
It proves that skincoin has many enthusiasts from bitcoin hunters to investors.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

Didn't expect so many people are looking for it, that's some good news.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

I definitely can see that this project is growing bigger and bigger. 4k members on slack is really nice!
With many members joining slack with 4k count,many support this project
Then most likely this project will be successful

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:12:02 PM

Wow 4k members in slack, community and big fans nice for future projects
Game lovers can not be doubted, they are very much, amazing
So many and fast people join in slack, I think I will also try to join. This will be really great for gamers around the world, especially for people who play dota 2 like me, and my friends.
It proves that skincoin has many enthusiasts from bitcoin hunters to investors.

For the future skincoin to be a very good project,for bitcoin development
I fully support this project

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

I definitely can see that this project is growing bigger and bigger. 4k members on slack is really nice!
With many members joining slack with 4k count,many support this project
Then most likely this project will be successful

Thats true this means SkinCoin project will hit big in the market soon. With many investors for sure this will be a successful.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:46:31 PM

well the target funds is about to reach this ico will be success absolutely and i hope this coin will put in the bittrex or poliniex exchangers, so that they will hit the top volume their because it is a success ico Smiley

bittrex is not a problem , but polo had not add new coins for a long time
Yes, I think poloniex is the biggest and better than Bittrex. But they didn't add any new coins at the moment. Bittrex is also great.
The fact is that Bitrex is also seen in the fact that he does not want to place new coins. So things are with the MGO, which polo is, but the "rex" refuses to accept.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

Skin will have an active support community. It's great just in the ICO period has over 4000k members in slack.
4000K members?  i think you mean 4000 members Cry if there are 4000K members in slack , i do not think slack can work smoothly, hope some day in the future we can touch 4000k members. Grin
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:36:38 PM

well the target funds is about to reach this ico will be success absolutely and i hope this coin will put in the bittrex or poliniex exchangers, so that they will hit the top volume their because it is a success ico Smiley

Yes, I think poloniex is the biggest and better than Bittrex. But they didn't add any new coins at the moment. Bittrex is also great.
The fact is that Bitrex is also seen in the fact that he does not want to place new coins. So things are with the MGO, which polo is, but the "rex" refuses to accept.
bittrex and polo will be the best exchange for us , but i think if we can not list on the two exchange at the first time , maybe livecoin and liqui is ok for us too
overPRO_eSports

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

These guys really deserve the investment that they attracted. Unlike gilgam and firstblood, collecting on an empty idea.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

Thats like a good sign,so skincoin ico has that huge amount of users that are registered there so we will see huge amount of supporters of the ico so i think that will result in a success.Good to hear that

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:13:15 AM

Thats like a good sign,so skincoin ico has that huge amount of users that are registered there so we will see huge amount of supporters of the ico so i think that will result in a success.Good to hear that

Would get the same amount of investors? this ICO has everything to be a success, CS Go and other games every day are gaining more users and championships millionaires.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:18:34 AM

Would get the same amount of investors? this ICO has everything to be a success, CS Go and other games every day are gaining more users and championships millionaires.
Currently, ICO reaching (Tokens Sold: 67 088 532 SKIN). The team has already reached their minimum target point, now only towards the peak.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:56:52 AM

poloniex Does not add, do not even swing

bittrex and polo is too hard for the first market after ico
i think liqui its good if we want to add skincoin listed on exchange after ico
yes poloniex is better then bitrrex but very hard ti list skincoins on the poloniex
skincoin should be add on bitrrex and its easy then poloniex
and after ico skincoin will be listed on small exchange like liqui and yobit and then on some big exchange

Nothing is impossible, although it sounds difficult.
Who knows skincoin can be listed in bittrex or poloniex.
A great achievement if skincoin can be listed on bittrex and poloniex.

on the basis of the ICO progress ..can list on bittrex is lucky !

Any of the two exchanges can be a good optuon since thet are bith trusted exchange ,so if ever they were listed in any of them it surely a success for skincoin holders.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

poloniex Does not add, do not even swing

bittrex and polo is too hard for the first market after ico
i think liqui its good if we want to add skincoin listed on exchange after ico
yes poloniex is better then bitrrex but very hard ti list skincoins on the poloniex
skincoin should be add on bitrrex and its easy then poloniex
and after ico skincoin will be listed on small exchange like liqui and yobit and then on some big exchange

Nothing is impossible, although it sounds difficult.
Who knows skincoin can be listed in bittrex or poloniex.
A great achievement if skincoin can be listed on bittrex and poloniex.

on the basis of the ICO progress ..can list on bittrex is lucky !

Any of the two exchanges can be a good optuon since thet are bith trusted exchange ,so if ever they were listed in any of them it surely a success for skincoin holders.
yeah you're right but my feeling telling me if skincoin will be added on bittrex (first exchange market) and then other market., well lets see on next info after ico over.
By the way , congrats for skincoin already reach member over 4k in slack community, its huge community ever.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:09:48 AM

A good start, I see already 67 million tokens sold, so about 11k eth. Minimum goal has been reached, ico time is still 16 days away. I am sure this project will be good and successful as planned. Good work for the participants who joined this project. Everyone hopes that ico is successful  Cheesy
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:28:37 AM

A good start, I see already 67 million tokens sold, so about 11k eth. Minimum goal has been reached, ico time is still 16 days away. I am sure this project will be good and successful as planned. Good work for the participants who joined this project. Everyone hopes that ico is successful  Cheesy
you right.i hope can be successfull ico
this ico is good project, good concept and good team. i'm so happy to be a part of this ico Wink

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

Minimum goal is doubled actually, even more cause it was just 5000 ETH, so the project will see completion. Any ETH more now just means things will be happening faster but I have confidence that the devs have done their homework and the 5K ETH minimum will be enought to do most of the work.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

just wait and see for this project after ico ends, i think this project can to be succes and then contiunous for build, this consept is specialy , and people can see for review project , and people can join for participant on bounty campgn to get some reward for payment, i hope the ico can end and goal for minimum raise , good jobs for dev, and wait and see after ico end.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

I think devs should rethink token's distribution after ico. They should remain tokens in the foundation and for team members proportionately tokens sold on ico.
cryptovn83

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:03:48 AM

So far so good.
The ICO have the 1st successful now Minimal Sale goal: 5 000 ETH passed!
Tokens Sold: 67 650 294
And still 16 days remain...
Good jobs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: