Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:52:00 PM

Hopefully in less than 10 days can get maximum funding. Total earnings for now about 12,176 ETH  Grin GOOD LUCK SKINCOIN TEAM
It's been a tremendous achievement, nearly $3 million. I've said, skincoin has something different from the others.
This is a good project. I hope more investors are investing towards the end of the crowdsale
If Skincoin can perform appropriately we will see 2-3x of ico price initially. I think price will go very high when trade.
I'm confident that they can be able to do it. I'm hoping that its investors would hold it for long time so it csn make its price more valuable.
if the market Virtual currency still bear. i do not think investors will hold their SKINCOIN long, maybe they will dump their coins when they receive

Skincoin will be long future profitable investment.  It is not smart decision to sell them right after they would appear on exchanges.  Better to wait few month's till dev's presented real product,  then price will go to the moon)

Exactly, that is not a good idea to sell them at after listed exchanges. I think people will get benefit only when they hold the coins for the long haul.
Skincoin is good potential where it can drive the market with user base community.Let's hope for the best when the hit in the exchanges.
yeah it is good when we the investors just hold it and when the right time come we can sell our skincoin with high profits, i will greet an advance congratulations for this team 2 weeks more and the ico will end Smiley
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

Hopefully in less than 10 days can get maximum funding. Total earnings for now about 12,176 ETH  Grin GOOD LUCK SKINCOIN TEAM
It's been a tremendous achievement, nearly $3 million. I've said, skincoin has something different from the others.
This is a good project. I hope more investors are investing towards the end of the crowdsale
If Skincoin can perform appropriately we will see 2-3x of ico price initially. I think price will go very high when trade.
I'm confident that they can be able to do it. I'm hoping that its investors would hold it for long time so it csn make its price more valuable.
if the market Virtual currency still bear. i do not think investors will hold their SKINCOIN long, maybe they will dump their coins when they receive

Skincoin will be long future profitable investment.  It is not smart decision to sell them right after they would appear on exchanges.  Better to wait few month's till dev's presented real product,  then price will go to the moon)

Exactly, that is not a good idea to sell them at after listed exchanges. I think people will get benefit only when they hold the coins for the long haul.
Skincoin is good potential where it can drive the market with user base community.Let's hope for the best when the hit in the exchanges.
if you wanna have profit you must HOLD it Grin dont panic when the Skincoin is down. just hold and waiting a good price Grin
Forgotten.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:42:39 PM

Feel the potential of this currency is good.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

Hopefully in less than 10 days can get maximum funding. Total earnings for now about 12,176 ETH  Grin GOOD LUCK SKINCOIN TEAM

Skincoin will be long future profitable investment.  It is not smart decision to sell them right after they would appear on exchanges.  Better to wait few month's till dev's presented real product,  then price will go to the moon)

if you wanna have profit you must HOLD it Grin dont panic when the Skincoin is down. just hold and waiting a good price Grin

holding were indeed a safe and sure option if we wants to earn ,we just need to have the patient to wait and believe that it will increase in value. I remember the time I sell my alt before and now it probably tripled now if I just hold it.lesson learned anyway.
not all coin is potential to hold long term like chronobankcoin now is bad price
but i think for skincoin is waiting for just moment better than longterm

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:00:11 PM

Hopefully in less than 10 days can get maximum funding. Total earnings for now about 12,176 ETH  Grin GOOD LUCK SKINCOIN TEAM

Skincoin will be long future profitable investment.  It is not smart decision to sell them right after they would appear on exchanges.  Better to wait few month's till dev's presented real product,  then price will go to the moon)

holding were indeed a safe and sure option if we wants to earn ,we just need to have the patient to wait and believe that it will increase in value. I remember the time I sell my alt before and now it probably tripled now if I just hold it.lesson learned anyway.
not all coin is potential to hold long term like chronobankcoin now is bad price

You're right buddy, not all coins can potentially hold for a long time.
Maybe it's good to sell when it has a little profit though. Than holding it too and that too not sure will rise 2-3x fold
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:17:14 PM

Now with the availability of cheap ETH, maybe more people can join in. Particularly people buying ETH with fiat. Lets just hope the decrease in Ethereum price doesn't hurt the project funding by making the already collected ETH worthess.
Good analysis, but stay calm! The minimum has already been reached! The amount of tokens sold so far is very interesting because SkinCoin could become a rare token! I'm quite satisfied with this project!

True, this is a very good project, even if the ETH price keeps falling, then this is an opportunity to buy ETH and invest it into skincoins.

The other way are happening right now. Because price falling of ETH. Investors are pulling out their ETH so that they can avoid dump. The ETH price is still dump and that is a evidence that investors are not buying back ETH for now.
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

Calculated from the date of commencement of this ICO SKINCOIN?
And if the day passes whether the project is canceled or how?
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

ETH price falling is not bad for the SkinCoin. More investors will be able to join now on the lower price.
I do not think the eth price drop will have such a big effect on this project, but on the contrary, if eth prices go up, I'm sure the project will show unexpected success.
Yes I think more investors will go for this project. But since eth drop its price Im hoping it will not give big impact to the success of this project.
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:03:18 PM

Calculated from the date of commencement of this ICO SKINCOIN?
And if the day passes whether the project is canceled or how?

Where interesting question.  Can somebody answer to that guy? I do not want to join the project that could be canceled after some days, I hope it is impossible with skincoin. What the  cancellation is he talking about?
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

Maybe it's good to sell when it has a little profit though. Than holding it too and that too not sure will rise 2-3x fold
True, dont be greedy in the pursuit of profit.
Profit is slightly better than loss

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zilions

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

Huge industry for gaming, so I truly believe that it'll be a successful project. ICO has already done very well!

Might take a year or so for the big companies to take it on within their platforms, but it'll catch on sooner or later.

Glad to be a part of it  Grin

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:27:22 AM

Huge industry for gaming, so I truly believe that it'll be a successful project. ICO has already done very well!

Might take a year or so for the big companies to take it on within their platforms, but it'll catch on sooner or later.

Glad to be a part of it  Grin
It's very significant not only for the investors but also for every gamers that needs to purchase such items so they can play more comfortable. Skincoin give them an easier way to get that. Thus, I don't see any reason why it won't be successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rondex

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:39:42 AM

Hi ,, how is the development of this project ,,? What is the minimum sales target ,? Tokens Sold: 73 766 497,, Whether it can be said successful ..? ICO time is 8 days, Hopefully increased the number of tokens sold  Smiley

PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:35:25 AM

Hi ,, how is the development of this project ,,? What is the minimum sales target ,? Tokens Sold: 73 766 497,, Whether it can be said successful ..? ICO time is 8 days, Hopefully increased the number of tokens sold  Smiley

its already successful. because the minimum cap is only 5000 eth.. so,

73 766 497 / 6000 per eth = 12294.416 ETH is already been raised. they almost doubled their minimum cap..
rondex

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:41:54 AM

73 766 497 / 6000 per eth = 12294.416 ETH is already been raised. they almost doubled their minimum cap..

I am glad to hear it,, Hopefully the remaining time can increase the sales of ICO.. So all the supporters of this project can enjoy the results..  Wink
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

I am glad to hear it,, Hopefully the remaining time can increase the sales of ICO.. So all the supporters of this project can enjoy the results..  Wink

yes, agree to you. lets just hope for the better. i think most ico are affected now by the price of BTC and ETH which are dumping.. especially the hearsays about the up coming segwit. but whatever happens, skincoin is already successful.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:01:16 AM

Yes your right this project is really great and can be trusted by many investors. I am very thankful that i have been part this wonderful and great project. I hope your greatness still continues.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:01:32 AM

I always like a gambling platform for the sports industry.  I hope they add all element such as fantasy football.  If you want free gravitational waves tokens, go search gravitational waves in ANN.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

Grin nice, hope dont like another ICO where have many problem

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:08:07 AM

Your definitely right, holding your coins for a long time is not good at all because waiting and assuming for a coin to raise it's price is very difficult, you should better to sell your coins in an exchange of your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: