Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

I hope Skincoin mill be listed on bittrex that would be amazing, I invested in the ICO because I believe in this amazing project. Just hope the people wont dump it as soon the price goes up, this coin has great potential.
Seems to be too fast when it's talking about the exchange, we'll wait what the breakthrough will be done by skincoin

its not on bittrex cause its a shitcoin with no real purpose. its only on mercatox etc cause they can pay to have it listed. they got $3m so 1btc isnt going to hurt them. if the coin was so great itd be listed on bittrex and polo without paying.

even other scam icos get to poli. this coin is pure garbage it has no reason to exist. its a skin used coin only because they say so. if i ran my own site why would i use it? why wouldnt i just clone my own coin and sell an ico like they did. the coin solves no problem and exists only to collect money in an ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baour

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:04:39 AM

I hope Skincoin mill be listed on bittrex that would be amazing, I invested in the ICO because I believe in this amazing project. Just hope the people wont dump it as soon the price goes up, this coin has great potential.
Seems to be too fast when it's talking about the exchange, we'll wait what the breakthrough will be done by skincoin

its not on bittrex cause its a shitcoin with no real purpose. its only on mercatox etc cause they can pay to have it listed. they got $3m so 1btc isnt going to hurt them. if the coin was so great itd be listed on bittrex and polo without paying.

even other scam icos get to poli. this coin is pure garbage it has no reason to exist. its a skin used coin only because they say so. if i ran my own site why would i use it? why wouldnt i just clone my own coin and sell an ico like they did. the coin solves no problem and exists only to collect money in an ico

It is not on Bittrex maybe because it take time to fill in administrative papers. The addition of SkinCoin token is not technically hard

Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

SkinCoins market cap should be 200M $, not 2M $..please add this coin to bittrex.

xalyy

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

So you are saying the esports industry is shit, because you have no knowledge about it, wow nice logic.  Cheesy
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:55:12 AM

So you are saying the esports industry is shit, because you have no knowledge about it, wow nice logic.  Cheesy

so you are saying everyone in esports should use skincoin cause they said skincoin is the coin to use?, wow nice logic.

no im saying there is money in esports but esports can use bitcoin, litecoin and many others and that skincoin has no reason to exist because it adds no value.

also to the person about admin paper work... if it was happening why not ages ago. because it isnt dumbass. poloniex diesnt want it and bittrex will i think if you pay 4btc. so either skincoin didnt pay it or bittrex thinks its shit and didnt add it for free. watch the value drop!
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

i think this project is good, knowing that the target market are the gamers not only the gamer itself but the whole gaming industry.
at first i wast thinking why the hell players spend money for just avatars but when i started playing dota 2 i feels like i instantly feel an
urge to buy items. just one question, if you come to think of it don't you think you can have conflict with the game devs like steam and valve?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

That was too fast, never expected to be added so soon, the problem here is this exchange has low liquidity but this is a good first step ahead for skincoin.Expect liqui to add SKIN soon.

Wow wow, it is really fast! But i want to wait for bitrex Roll Eyes Hope the price will grow grow grow up!
It takes little or no programming to add new ERC20 tokens to an exchange once the exchange already supports ERC20 tokens. There really is no excuse for these other exchanges not to have this listed.

i agree..  it will be added to some exchange soon..
i saw the price of skin on mercatox, and its only 1050k sats each..
i will pump once listed to major exchange
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:10:47 AM

That was too fast, never expected to be added so soon, the problem here is this exchange has low liquidity but this is a good first step ahead for skincoin.Expect liqui to add SKIN soon.

Wow wow, it is really fast! But i want to wait for bitrex Roll Eyes Hope the price will grow grow grow up!
It takes little or no programming to add new ERC20 tokens to an exchange once the exchange already supports ERC20 tokens. There really is no excuse for these other exchanges not to have this listed.

Just want to know what price of ICO for 1 skincoin ? Well, congratulations for the skincoin has been the success of ico

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
walex

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

Just want to know what price of ICO for 1 skincoin ? Well, congratulations for the skincoin has been the success of ico
Please how and where do i buy Skincoin cos i couldnt find my way around etherdelta?
RMG

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:04:27 PM

https://etherdelta.github.io/#SKIN-ETH
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

i agree..  it will be added to some exchange soon..
yeah there are only a few volume of sell orders on mercatox with cheap price.
better wait on major exchange that have huge volume.

Bledarus

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

I am buying more... people are so afraid that they are selling cheaper than the ico...

Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” Warren Buffet !

Also be patient good things take time...
most of noobs invested 0.25 to 1 to 2 ethereum and expected to make 20 times that...
those are the same guys who are limited in vision they cant see ahead and thats
why they broke and can only invest no more than 2 eth
so keep selling your coins while am buying them slowly at a cheaper price!

Smiley  Wink
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:23:21 PM

i think this project is good, knowing that the target market are the gamers not only the gamer itself but the whole gaming industry.
at first i wast thinking why the hell players spend money for just avatars but when i started playing dota 2 i feels like i instantly feel an
urge to buy items. just one question, if you come to think of it don't you think you can have conflict with the game devs like steam and valve?

I agree with you, because i feel it by myself, even though it is just an avatar of hero games like dota 2 or skin weapon on csgo, but I really want to buy it, but most important is avatar hero and skin weapon like that can be sold again in steam market or place Other buying and selling communities

Kaznachej123 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

Thank you to the participants of the subscription campaign! You can take your signatures!

Tables are closed, on Wednesday (26.07) you can see the full calculation of the tables!
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:45:15 PM

I agree with you, because i feel it by myself, even though it is just an avatar of hero games like dota 2 or skin weapon on csgo, but I really want to buy it, but most important is avatar hero and skin weapon like that can be sold again in steam market or place Other buying and selling communities

Children tell me why a few coins, including this one, are added to the EtherDelta exchange at the beginning.null
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:55:33 PM

SkinCoins market cap should be 200M $, not 2M $..please add this coin to bittrex.

Based on what? The team still hasn't given any working product so we don't know how successful it will be. The idea may sound good there is no way to know how well the actual implementation will be.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

Children tell me why a few coins, including this one, are added to the EtherDelta exchange at the beginning.null
Because it take NO effort to add it to an exchange so capitalistic entrepreneurs add tokens as soon as they are available.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:19:24 AM

Success for ICO SkinCoin, but why can not I see for a Blog spreadsheet if anyone can give me an answer?
thank you

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

Success for ICO SkinCoin, but why can not I see for a Blog spreadsheet if anyone can give me an answer?
thank you
                                     Thank you to the participants of the subscription campaign! You can take your signatures!

Tables are closed, on Wednesday (26.07) you can see the full calculation of the tables!
Blog Spreadsheet and other bounty related spreadsheets are currently being finalized for stake calculations, etc.
gginn

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:37:08 AM

Skincoin crowdsale ended
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: