Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:08:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wings was the darling of Consensus look at it now  (Read 909 times)
ccs5t (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:20:17 PM

I keep trying to make it clear to my fellows how undervalued this coin is. An easy double from when I last mentioned it. At consensus it was clear tokens focused on icos have the most potential. I sold my waves tokens when the market cap was only $30mil and now look it's over $250 mil. Loading up on wings
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:33:33 PM

I loaded up on Wings last night, the spicy sort, and my arse is on fire today when I take a shit.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

Whales are manipulating price.
Huge (probably fake) buy wall at 0.000171
and bots are moving buys and sells really quickly.

I actually sold everything near the top and will buy back in when the price (hopefully) drops 10 or 15%.
Haven't seen any reason why the price is up so much and growth seems un-natural.

ccs5t (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

Well the price keeps on going up . It's not unnatural when you look at waves marketcap. Selling my waves was my biggest mistake. And I won't let the same happen to my wings
johnny_day

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

I actually sold everything near the top and will buy back in when the price (hopefully) drops 10 or 15%.
Haven't seen any reason why the price is up so much and growth seems un-natural.

Beta launches this month. Nothing unnatural about it  Kiss
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:38:24 PM

Beta launches this month. Nothing unnatural about it  Kiss

Altcoins are in bull market at the moment. In bull market, you do not need any reason for anything to have sharp rises.
The growth may seem un-natural compared to the increase last year. There are more fresh funds in the altcoin market now compared to a year ago.
Don't be alarmed by the price increase and take small profit when you can hold them for a bigger one.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Shiroslullaby

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:46:29 PM

You guys definitely have valid points.
I just always get concerned when I see a huge buy wall and price going up quickly with bots changing prices.

Thankfully I was able to sell everything and re-buy at about a 10% profit before the price went up again.
Will hold for now.
Doing more research since Im not 100% sure if this platform is actually needed and will actually hold value.
(I still don't totally understand what Wings DOES in the long-term.)

johnny_day

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

You guys definitely have valid points.
I just always get concerned when I see a huge buy wall and price going up quickly with bots changing prices.

Thankfully I was able to sell everything and re-buy at about a 10% profit before the price went up again.
Will hold for now.
Doing more research since Im not 100% sure if this platform is actually needed and will actually hold value.
(I still don't totally understand what Wings DOES in the long-term.)

From what I can tell it aids in the process of launching a DAO.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

wings is cool, i def hodl longterm
ccs5t (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:26:11 PM

Hey guys wings was not even $.22 when I posted this and now it's at $.68 . Really don't miss out on this, they just posted they are in a partnership for the bancor ico. This is going to be worth more than waves and look how much a waves token is now. $5.50! 😳😳. Loading all bags
bitcoinsay

Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

I think it has more potential . La cooperation Bancor first. And the rest will follow.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
ccs5t (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

My goodness clearly the best alt to buy now. Just passed $.80.  Soon over a dollar
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:16:18 AM

Wings just passed $1+, Wings is worth easily $10+ and will attain $25+ very soon. Three ICO projects already using their platform and Pre/Beta coming out tomorrow. I would encourage you to attain some Wings right now as soon as possible. The Dev team and platform sounds incredibly promising and optomistic, Bright future ahead.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: