Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a little help from 0.05 btc for investments back in 7 days  (Read 399 times)
Dammoura324 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

I need a loan in the amount of 0.05 no matter the interest rate but not being super abosivas my guarantee I have my account here in the forum my account in hashflare that has more than this amount invested and one more account in poloniex with a value of 0.024 of Btc but it is frozen for this reason I am asking for the loan because my account freeze because they said that I was negotiating with the Iranian I come to askI will give you a maximum of 7 days you this amount I hope that the assurances I have cited are sufficient thankyou
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

I need a loan in the amount of 0.05 no matter the interest rate but not being super abosivas my guarantee I have my account here in the forum my account in hashflare that has more than this amount invested and one more account in poloniex with a value of 0.024 of Btc but it is frozen for this reason I am asking for the loan because my account freeze because they said that I was negotiating with the Iranian I come to askI will give you a maximum of 7 days you this amount I hope that the assurances I have cited are sufficient thankyou

Thing is you haven't posted any real assurances.

Your account on the forum is worth absolutely nothing and as you've stated on your last topic your hashflare is worth $20.
You're asking for 0.05BTC lol.

Not to mention the fact you've mentioned the 0.024BTC you have on your Poloniex account is frozen.

No one will be able to provide you this loan unless you offer valid collateral, sorry.
Dammoura324 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

I did sha calculations 256 I own 0.49 ths which is in the range of 0.0245 plus 4 mhs of scrypt that gives the value of 0.0233 out of ivestidos and eth dash and zec plus 0.002 of balanceI believe that it gives more than 100% of the value
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:23:51 PM

I did sha calculations 256 I own 0.49 ths which is in the range of 0.0245 plus 4 mhs of scrypt that gives the value of 0.0233 out of ivestidos and eth dash and zec plus 0.002 of balanceI believe that it gives more than 100% of the value

Are you having some brain damage or something?! what is that you dont understand exactly?
you wont get a single sat, you dont offer anything valuable. end of story.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:53:11 PM

Are you having some brain damage or something?! what is that you dont understand exactly?
you wont get a single sat, you dont offer anything valuable. end of story.

He's probably talking about his hashflare account here. Showcasing what he has on that account. Not very sure about it, but I think that is what it is. However, even if that account has enough to cover 100% of the loan amount, usually lenders require 120% of the loan value. Then again, hashflare accounts aren't usually accepted as collateral.
Dammoura324 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:49:40 AM

No, I understand, I will not be able to get a loan but how can I increase the value of my domain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: