Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin goes down when onecoin release?  (Read 1193 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

What do u think?
Will bitcoin goes down when onecoin release(be legale)?
I don't really think that it will actually affect bitcoin,
I don't even heard about this coin and there are plenty of alts out there and it doesn't even get bitcoin down when they appeared .
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

Maybe yes,bitcoin will go down when a new coin release.Because they will do a promotion to the new coin to let people grab it.Because people looking for the high price and good quality for earnings.The value on having a high and good income.People always look for rhe best.

Never, at least not for that reason.  These new coins come and go and have little or no effect on Bitcoin itself.  and one coins is not that special to overcome bitcoins.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

What do u think?
Will bitcoin goes down when onecoin release(be legale)?

The price of Bitcoin is only effected by the the rumors that directly mention Bitcoin.  One coin has gotten a lot of bad press on the other forums and a few exchange troll boxes and it is basically doomed from the first moment it hits the chains.
Bitcoin has a gradual rise and at times a jump or two, but over the course of time it is basically always going up and that will not be touched by another coin.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:08:56 PM

this thread should be deleted. i've reported it but it hasn't happened for some reason.

this 'coin' is a con that is irrelevant to anything to related to genuine crypto. as it is literally impossible to trade it against anything else that tells you enough about what effect it has on non cons.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: