Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A program to restrict access to my wallet.dat automaticly?  (Read 816 times)
TiagoTiago (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 03:32:09 PM

I know that the wallet is still vulnerable in RAM, but restricting access to the file on disk would already be quite helpful.

I'm looking for a program that will intercept requests to read, write etc the wallet.dat file, and if it isn't one of the programs i've explicitly authorized it will only serve a scrambled readonly version (and if possible log such attempts), but if it's one of the authorized programs access will be completly transparent as if the protection wasn't there. Do you know of a program or group of programs that would provide me with such functionality?

ps:i'm running WinXP here, yeah i know, yuck.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: