Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IN STOCK USA+CA] USB Risers, Powered Risers $5.99 and Dual PSU - HashRateStore  (Read 29924 times)
hashrateproducts (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:26:40 AM

It does not even show I have an order with you on your website, and I know damn well i sent the BTC. At least before it showed order on hold... now it acts as if I never did. Status please.
Hmm... that's strange... The only time it would cancel an order is if BTC payment was not submitted before the one hour deadline in the payment details when it shows you the BTC payment address.

Can you PM me your order number and I can check it out on our end here?

Thanks!

Free space

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:16:54 AM

It does not even show I have an order with you on your website, and I know damn well i sent the BTC. At least before it showed order on hold... now it acts as if I never did. Status please.
Hmm... that's strange... The only time it would cancel an order is if BTC payment was not submitted before the one hour deadline in the payment details when it shows you the BTC payment address.

Thanks!

1035, and btc was sent 2 days ago. Here is the transaction log.

Summary
Address    191xjaP3RB8jJrxvCmWWpsju9PiMrQP7Vh
Hash 160    57ef87dd567bc7fe09928025a5a97f030271b5d6
Short Link    http://blockchain.info/fb/191xja
Tools    Taint Analysis - Related Tags - Unspent Outputs
Transactions
No. Transactions    1    
Total Received    $ 64.90    
Final Balance    $ 64.90

Now either you have a problem on your end, or you are not legit. Confirmations are in, and you have been paid. What is the status of my order Sir?
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:24:54 AM

Thanks!

Summary
Transactions
No. Transactions    1    
Final Balance    $ 64.90

Now either you have a problem on your end, or you are not legit. Confirmations are in, and you have been paid. What is the status of my order Sir?

Hey Scrappy Do,

I had a look through the web store's logs, our BTC logs and found the root cause of the issue.

The plugin that we use to process our BTC payments on the web store utilizes the blockchain API to verify payments to the BTC addresses generated by the web store. It wasn't able to connect to the blockchain API around the time the order was placed. It then cancelled the order because it wasn't able to verify that the payment was made within the 1 hour time frame provided. I also confirmed on our end here that we received your BTC payment at roughly 6PM PST on Monday.

To fix this I've updated the BTC plugin code so it no longer automatically cancels orders and instead will require an administrator to do so.

Your order was placed with regular shipping of 4-6 business days but I'll be upgrading it at no extra charge so you'll be receiving it earlier than the original estimate. I'll also be refunding 75% of your order as well for the inconvenience and helping us find this technical issue. Please let me know if you'd like this sent back address you paid with.

We've been in business for a month now, shipped over 1000 orders and are continually finding ways to improve our technical systems and quality of service for our customers.

Thank you, Scrappy Do. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.

Free space
5stringer

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:08:29 AM

I've recently placed an order with these guys. I'm hoping all goes great because if it does once, I'll be back twice.

order #1007

Received email on the 26th of May stating my order is being processed.

Received email on the 29th of May stating my order from May 26th has been completed and shipped.

Just awaiting my goodies!

Will update upon arrival and quality of product.
sal002

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 01:54:00 PM

BTW - I wasn't clear on my post above, but I got the product very quickly and had great support in getting it working (see this thread).  I am happily hashing away on my PCI x1 slot.  So, good product, great support - good all-around!
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:38:03 AM

BTW - I wasn't clear on my post above, but I got the product very quickly and had great support in getting it working (see this thread).  I am happily hashing away on my PCI x1 slot.  So, good product, great support - good all-around!

Thanks, sal002! Let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else.

Happy mining.  Smiley

Free space
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:39:01 AM

I've recently placed an order with these guys. I'm hoping all goes great because if it does once, I'll be back twice.

order #1007

Received email on the 26th of May stating my order is being processed.

Received email on the 29th of May stating my order from May 26th has been completed and shipped.

Just awaiting my goodies!

Will update upon arrival and quality of product.

That's good to hear, 5stringer!
Please let me know how everything goes when you get the product!

Thanks!

Free space
Joori

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 01:03:13 AM

This looks promising so I ordered 2 x16 risers (Order #1109). BTC Sent and Confirmed (atleast from my end)... Curious to try these out and the bonus, quite a bit cheaper than other webstores I've visited. Nice and simple store layout too so props on that Smiley
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:21:16 PM

This looks promising so I ordered 2 x16 risers (Order #1109). BTC Sent and Confirmed (atleast from my end)... Curious to try these out and the bonus, quite a bit cheaper than other webstores I've visited. Nice and simple store layout too so props on that Smiley

Thanks for your order Joori!

We should be getting more of the 16x-16x risers in next week and can ship your order immediately afterwards.  Smiley

Free space
notfair

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:21:08 AM

what is the length of the PCI-E 16x – 16x Riser  and PCI-E 1x – 16x Riser?
thank you.
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:20:45 AM

thank you.

Hi notfair,

Theyre both 15.5 cm (6.1 inches) long excluding the slot/connector.  Smiley

Free space
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:53:29 AM

Thanks!

Summary
Transactions
No. Transactions    1    
Final Balance    $ 64.90

Hey Scrappy Do,

I had a look through the web store's logs, our BTC logs and found the root cause of the issue.

The plugin that we use to process our BTC payments on the web store utilizes the blockchain API to verify payments to the BTC addresses generated by the web store. It wasn't able to connect to the blockchain API around the time the order was placed. It then cancelled the order because it wasn't able to verify that the payment was made within the 1 hour time frame provided. I also confirmed on our end here that we received your BTC payment at roughly 6PM PST on Monday.

To fix this I've updated the BTC plugin code so it no longer automatically cancels orders and instead will require an administrator to do so.

Your order was placed with regular shipping of 4-6 business days but I'll be upgrading it at no extra charge so you'll be receiving it earlier than the original estimate. I'll also be refunding 75% of your order as well for the inconvenience and helping us find this technical issue. Please let me know if you'd like this sent back address you paid with.

We've been in business for a month now, shipped over 1000 orders and are continually finding ways to improve our technical systems and quality of service for our customers.

Thank you, Scrappy Do. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.

I must apologize for earlier doubting this company. As they are up an coming I never figured they could blast it out as well as they have.

First off my order had an issue and it wasn't my fault. Alfred not only took care of it, he expedited shipping and offered a 75% refund for the error.

I sent a pm and said no worries, I hate the error as well and really need those cables but I want to place another order and forget the 75% just give me half off my next order (of same value) as I knew what I needed then. My next order was of equal value.

He responded with a custom coupon code that gave me 50% off my next order, and INSISTED I send him an address to refund the 75% of the first order. Not only did I get the 50% off my second order, but they sent a 75% refund on the first order to me. WOW

Cables came in today, They are beautiful. 7950's gained hash rate by merely not relying on the MB. Hell I even ordered 3 more 7950's 15 mins ago. GPU forever!

If you want a cable to perform and have assurance that they will take care of you ... PLEASE order from them. I promise you I will order again. Smiley
 Al' is the man!
notfair

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:15:21 AM

thank you.

Hi notfair,

do you have longer version?
SkyNet

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:54:09 AM

Hello,

Any idea when the Powered PCI-E 16x – 16x Riser Cables will be back in stock ready to ship?

Tips: 1JmQ78JprWePM3EapnacPFfAtTrob8ofmU
Joori

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:17:13 PM

Hello,

Any idea when the Powered PCI-E 16x – 16x Riser Cables will be back in stock ready to ship?

I would say they are 19cm? long... I read somewhere that anything greater than 30cm's for a riser cable would cause problems with the card. Infact there is another thread on here that talks about this. Someone is offering to sell 30cm riser cables and was asking if there is any interest. Here is the link to the discussion... Clicky!
jacoby0419

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:43:05 PM

First order went great, got it in no time flat.

Second order was placed on 5-22 and I haven't heard anything since the order confirmation... 
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:00:09 PM

thank you.

Hi notfair,

do you have longer version?

Not at the moment but in the past we had a batch of longer ones. They were about 25 cm long and I tested them in a few of my rigs without any timing or detection issues.

I'll definitely look into getting more of these.  Smiley

Free space
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:01:42 PM

Hello,

They're currently in transit from the manufacturer to us and we're expecting them either on Friday or Monday latest. This shipment is more than enough to fulfill the backorders and future orders.  Smiley

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else. Thanks!

Free space
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:10:14 PM

First order went great, got it in no time flat.

Second order was placed on 5-22 and I haven't heard anything since the order confirmation... 

Hi Jacob,

So sorry for the delay. The manufacturer hasn't been able to keep up with the demand for the 16x-16x risers due to supply issues. However we currently have a shipment in transit and we're expecting them to arrive on either Friday or Monday this week.

I have the rest of your order packed and ready to ship. If you like I can do a split shipment for you, this way you start hashing sooner and we can ship the 16x-16x immediately after they arrive this week.  Smiley

Please let me know if you'd like to go ahead with the split or if you have any questions about this. Thanks!

Free space
hashrateproducts (OP)

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:20:15 PM

I must apologize for earlier doubting this company. As they are up an coming I never figured they could blast it out as well as they have.

First off my order had an issue and it wasn't my fault. Alfred not only took care of it, he expedited shipping and offered a 75% refund for the error.

I sent a pm and said no worries, I hate the error as well and really need those cables but I want to place another order and forget the 75% just give me half off my next order (of same value) as I knew what I needed then. My next order was of equal value.

He responded with a custom coupon code that gave me 50% off my next order, and INSISTED I send him an address to refund the 75% of the first order. Not only did I get the 50% off my second order, but they sent a 75% refund on the first order to me. WOW

Cables came in today, They are beautiful. 7950's gained hash rate by merely not relying on the MB. Hell I even ordered 3 more 7950's 15 mins ago. GPU forever!

If you want a cable to perform and have assurance that they will take care of you ... PLEASE order from them. I promise you I will order again. Smiley
 Al' is the man!

Thank you Scrappy and the bitcointalk community!

I know we've had a few issues with supplying this overwhelming demand (16x-16x risers specifically) but we have the best intentions of resolving this ASAP. We have several large orders coming in from a couple manufacturers this week and next which will resolve all of our supply issues.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM or email: alfred@hashrateproducts.com

We're very grateful for the support from everyone and excited to be part of the crypto-community! Everything was made possible by our superstar customers!

Free space
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: