Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD Biostar Motherboard TB350-BTC AMD Ryzen CPU  (Read 1550 times)
Deep In The Mines LLC (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 02:08:18 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 05:27:20 AM by Deep In The Mines LLC

Our first shipment of TB350-BTC was received they will ship from NJ USA in 24 hours. Orders ship by either Priority mail or UPS Ground based on distance.

All purchases of Biostar motherboards from Deep In The Mines LLC is backed by a 3 year manufacturer warranty as we are a authorized distributor for Biostar.

Price will be $135 per board shipping included within USA. You can order using link below and please use coupon code btctalk at checkout for the price of $135

Payment methods: Paypal Credit/Debit card, BTC, Bank wire.

http://deepinthemines.com/index.php?rt=product/product&key=209

On a side note 1,000 TB250-BTC 600 TB85 and 300 H81A Ver 6.1 will be received mid June sales will start 1 week in advance pricing is TBA.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

Authorized Biostar and Silverstone Reseller.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

About 170 boards left some have been sold today.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

KNCFUN

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

how much is costing the CPU for them ?

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:39:27 AM

how much is costing the CPU for them ?

Cheapest Ryzen CPU is AMD AM4 Ryzen 5 1400 Processor

Its currently about $168 on Amazon.

KNCFUN

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

So as you see is not a great deal ! if you go with intel you need to spend only $35 for CPU ....

thesmokingman

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

So as you see is not a great deal ! if you go with intel you need to spend only $35 for CPU ....

This board is good for miners like myself who want to CPU mine while also GPU mining. Yes it would cost you more up front for a CPU, but end result is you would have just as many CPU mining rigs as you would have GPU rigs. CPU could mine XMR till a new coin is launched that only has a CPU miner before a GPU miner is released and potentially ROI in those coins.

Plus the resale of the GPU if you're done mining to a gamer looking for a cheap cost effective gaming quality CPU. So no value to a miner who has a narow vision but a godsend to miners who focus on more than a handful of coins/tokens.

Good luck on the sale OP. I plan to pickup 5-10 once I hit my cash out point.

PIMP your AMD & Nvidia Farm. Finally a Multi-Miner Linux 16.04 Distro with Web Monitoring and On the Fly Algo-Switching. My PIMP AMD/Nvidia FARM: https://miner.farm/farmer/554/farmstatus
KNCFUN

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

$168 vs $35 for a CPU it is a different  Grin Cheesy

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

Might be interested if I can get the price of a cheap well cheaper enough ryzen which I doubt I will find.
Was looking at the H81 sale that includes the cpu already in the sale.
So tossing up which one to get now. Undecided
A brand new board and needing to hunt down a cpu for it on the cheap or buy used with cpu already included. Lips sealed
thesmokingman

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

Guess you didn't read or understand my post but thanks for trying.

GL on your sale OP!

PIMP your AMD & Nvidia Farm. Finally a Multi-Miner Linux 16.04 Distro with Web Monitoring and On the Fly Algo-Switching. My PIMP AMD/Nvidia FARM: https://miner.farm/farmer/554/farmstatus

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 01:09:48 AM

Might be interested if I can get the price of a cheap well cheaper enough ryzen which I doubt I will find.
Was looking at the H81 sale that includes the cpu already in the sale.
So tossing up which one to get now. Undecided
A brand new board and needing to hunt down a cpu for it on the cheap or buy used with cpu already included. Lips sealed

I believe finding a cheaper Ryzen will be tough unless you find someone selling a used one, the cheapest new one I saw was $149.99 it was with some promotion once they came out.

Guess you didn't read or understand my post but thanks for trying.

GL on your sale OP!

Thanks

Currently 158 boards left.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

All boards were received today all orders ship in 24 hours.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:43:42 PM

About 115 boards left

thesmokingman

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:00:58 AM

OP-

Any deals for a case of 10 boards?

Thanks,

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 05:28:10 AM

OP-

Thanks,

Hello,

Sorry I forgot to edit this they were all sold. More will be in stock July 3rd we can discuss it then if you'd like.

thesmokingman

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:48:23 AM

OP-

Thanks,

Hello,

Sorry I forgot to edit this they were all sold. More will be in stock July 3rd we can discuss it then if you'd like.

Thanks OP / Just gives me more time to save my pennies. Looking for x10 boards and x10 Ryzen 1800x CPUs if you come across a good deal on them. GL with the site migration as well!

ylpkm

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

Is anyone having trouble with these, I bought 2 from you through amazon, and I booted to bios fine once, And enabling miner mode or 4g decoding causes it to not post, not with 1 gpu or 6. Using the jumper pin hasnt allowed me to get back into bios.
isoneguy

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:38:02 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 06:23:25 PM by isoneguy

have you tried plugging into one of the vga ports on the motherboard?

does the chip you placed in the motherboard have a build in gpu...intel 510 or whatever? that's the video output your operating system would be using on the rig in a perfect world...so it doesn't crash when you change algorithms.

you could have fried it by hooking it up wrong...

DOUBLE CHECK all the things to make sure their plugged in correctly...take everything out that isn't your ram or cpu related and try booting to onboard video, there's also apparently a "bench test" standard placement for ram and such...you'll get difference results sometimes if you put the ram elsewhere.

you also have to move the jumper back after resetting the motherboard

you also only need 32mb or so of video memory for windows  Grin so don't go setting all your available ram to video for a mining rig...

also, deep in the mines...could you use your biostar connection to ask them for a "poor mans" mining board that has...50 pci-e ports or something? It's really all about efficiency/density so even if you have to use multiple CPU's to get 24+ pci-e ports...it would still be better than buying 4 motherboard/ram combos. Honestly figured supermicro would have made something fancy and servery already for the mining crowd.
ylpkm

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

does the chip you placed in the motherboard have a build in gpu...intel 510 or whatever? that's the video output your operating system would be using on the rig in a perfect world...so it doesn't crash when you change algorithms.

DOUBLE CHECK all the things to make sure their plugged in correctly...take everything out that isn't your ram or cpu related and try booting to onboard video, there's also apparently a "bench test" standard placement for ram and such...you'll get difference results sometimes if you put the ram elsewhere.

you also only need 32mb or so of video memory for windows  Grin so don't go setting all your available ram to video for a mining rig...

also, deep in the mines...could you use your biostar connection to ask them for a "poor mans" mining board that has...50 pci-e ports or something? It's really all about efficiency/density so even if you have to use multiple CPU's to get 24+ pci-e ports...it would still be better than buying 4 motherboard/ram combos

It does not have a built in video chip. it has to use the graphics card, as i am using a ryzen processor.  Apparently you need to jump the bios pins for more than a handful of min for it to clear. So I can boot with 1 or 2 cards detected using stock bios settings. Trying to enable 4g decoding, miner mode or iommu support causes it to not even post. This is the most difficult motherboard I have tried to setup. Spent over 7 hours on it trying everything. So any suggestions? Bios version has not mattered, 4/12 or the 5/18 one, same story. Different pcie slots do not matter, 1 vs 2 vs 5 vs 6 cards does not matter.
isoneguy

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:16:01 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 06:28:07 PM by isoneguy

also, deep in the mines...could you use your biostar connection to ask them for a "poor mans" mining board that has...50 pci-e ports or something? It's really all about efficiency/density so even if you have to use multiple CPU's to get 24+ pci-e ports...it would still be better than buying 4 motherboard/ram combos

It does not have a built in video chip. it has to use the graphics card, as i am using a ryzen processor.  Apparently you need to jump the bios pins for more than a handful of min for it to clear. So I can boot with 1 or 2 cards detected using stock bios settings. Trying to enable 4g decoding, miner mode or iommu support causes it to not even post. This is the most difficult motherboard I have tried to setup. Spent over 7 hours on it trying everything. So any suggestions? Bios version has not mattered, 4/12 or the 5/18 one, same story. Different pcie slots do not matter, 1 vs 2 vs 5 vs 6 cards does not matter.

Primary video has to be set to PEG or PCIE, set max lane power to...gen 1 or gen 2.

you might also have to disable other things...like the audio controller or usb for it to work. hehe...

lower your tolud? ...hmm so the way pci works is it splits it in half then into quarters and so on...a 16x lane becomes two 8x lanes.

your cards might need to be plugged in using risers...if I had the am4 parts I could probably figure it out for you Smiley
ylpkm

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:13:42 PM

I am using risers on all cards, or even using the card directly in the x16 slot, no difference. Ill try disabling some other additional features, but I would assume it wont post if I try to turn on 4g decoding.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: