Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: verge -XVG future price  (Read 43422 times)
elsherbeny (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

Hello guys
,, I ask everyone who follows this currency
, what is the expectation of the price of the currency xvg
on the long term (1 year ) WinkBTC?
joshvdk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:53:01 PM

I think the price will be anywhere between 0.1$-1$ if people start picking up on it's tech, I think it will go sky high

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

It has a lower supply than doge so it has the potential to go beyond at least 100 satoshis. There is a lot of hype around verge right now but no actual use. It does have some good anon tech, works with tor. If only it was accepted on a market it would take off. I think it is easy to mine so there is danger of miners dumping once it reaches certain prices. Some are comparing it to digibyte but the rise there is because dgb is being used in minecraft and other places. Just try to buy some under 70 sats and hold it for a few months, it looks like it has a future.
baam25

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:31:02 PM

I think this one is going to go really good price, but my coins are locked in YOBIT , i hate yobit so much Sad they don't respond

anyways, i was in xvg slack and the dev is active =)
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

In 1 year I think it is very well possible to reach 1 usd/verge.
In the longer run, even higher.

I think Verge has excellent opportunity to first replace Monero (I am no longer interested into Monero - I bought early but lost my interest so far due to some mistakes that was done + the price growth potential in Monero is limited due to Risto's trading activity).

In terms of bitcoins, I am seeing it can reach 0.0001-0.001 levels realistically.

Verge has wallets, it is anonymous and it is cool. The only thing that it lacks is adaption and merchants, but I am expecting both of them to increase in the coming months.

Personally what I do with my Verge is I lend out money on Poloniex, then the interest payments will be used to buy some Verge so I am able to accumulate daily and I do not care much at what price since the interest income is "free bitcoins" in the first place to me.  Grin

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

ok if TrueCryptonaire is interested in Verge you're fucking crazy if you don't buy at least a few.
(I've seen his posts here and he seems to make pretty rational decisions)

IDK if it will ever hit $1 (13.4 Billion circulating supply) but the developer is very active and even at 70 satoshi I think its worth investing a few dollars.

HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

Hello guys
,, I ask everyone who follows this currency
, what is the expectation of the price of the currency xvg
on the long term (1 year ) WinkBTC?

This currency, IMHO, is an innovative cryptocoin recently created. Personally I've invested on this coin.

I think it will partecipate to the global cryptocoin's market cap.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

The mathematics of bag holding is interesting.  A lot of these cheap coins have been rising.  Easy to buy 10,000 and get your money back.  But then, the thing is, do you want to hold, and risk two or three dollars?  If they don't go up, you lost that, if they do go up, you gain perhaps $100, $1000 or more.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:19:37 PM

The mathematics of bag holding is interesting.  A lot of these cheap coins have been rising.  Easy to buy 10,000 and get your money back.  But then, the thing is, do you want to hold, and risk two or three dollars?  If they don't go up, you lost that, if they do go up, you gain perhaps $100, $1000 or more.
No risk, no reward, I guess
Bought1.5MilXVG@60sat

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

ok if TrueCryptonaire is interested in Verge you're fucking crazy if you don't buy at least a few.
(I've seen his posts here and he seems to make pretty rational decisions)

IDK if it will ever hit $1 (13.4 Billion circulating supply) but the developer is very active and even at 70 satoshi I think its worth investing a few dollars.

I literally signed up to post exactly the same thing!
Been a passive reader here for 2-3 years and never really got into altcoin trading.
Monero did grab my Attention because I believe that the demand for a "simple" and anonymous coin is huge. And TrueCryptionaire did indeed make many correct calls regarding that matter.
Now it's not like I don't like XMR anymore, I still hold the few I bought in January. But I don't see it moving anywhere sometime soon. And Verge is much much more solid that many people think. They just do a quick glance that judge it as another shitcoin that wants to rid eon privacy. But it has the potential for huge gains.
Therefore I went in hard yesterday. ~0.75 BTC was a lot for my small portfolio, given the reasonable risk, but I have high hopes for XVG (long term).
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:21:19 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 05:32:45 PM by TrueCryptonaire

Thank you for your kind words, guys. I am humbled to read them.
The majority lose money and the ones that are right usually face a lonely road because they do not go with the herd. Therefore, being right has its price. You get a lot of hatred from the people who chose to ignore you and not to make money - and they are 90 % of the people.
Probably that's one reason why the Jews are hated so much as well....?

That being said, to me Verge represents more growth potential that Pepecash did (which was my previous pick and when I reduced my exposure there it was up like 300+ % from 200-300 satoshis to 1000 satoshis). I have not followed Pepecash since then and I was thinking to put my profits into an anonymous currency like Monero but when I saw what has happened and the high price I decided to look for an alternative to Monero and found Verge.

Verge has quite realistic potential to reach 1 usd per coin - perhaps it happens when btc is 10 000 usd but still as Verge is trading literally in the fractions of pennies it has better expected value than bitcoin.
And still the majority of my holdings are in bitcoin but I am expecting the increase in the value of Verge making it my biggest investment.

I suggest anybody to hold minimum 1 million Verge when it hits 1 usd per coin. If you want to sell on the way up, then you just need to buy more coins now when they still are cheap. If you barely can afford to buy 1 million coins, then you just need some patience and live a bit in the roller coaster on the way up as the big holders will redistribute the coins.

----

If you can afford to buy more than 1 million Verges and want to sell on the way up and take some profits, please do not dump them. Set asks and wait until someone will grab them. In this method you get the best price and it is also more likely that the price will reach 1 usd or more.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

I suggest anybody to hold minimum 1 million Verge when it hits 1 usd per coin.

Right now 1 million XVG would cost you .73 BTC or 1850 USD/ just over 1600 Euro.
Thats definitely something to aspire to if you are a serious trader and seems like a decent long-term investment.

HitTheLow

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

I suggest anybody to hold minimum 1 million Verge when it hits 1 usd per coin.

Right now 1 million XVG would cost you .73 BTC or 1850 USD/ just over 1600 Euro.
Thats definitely something to aspire to if you are a serious trader and seems like a decent long-term investment.

I agree. it is really undervalue now

Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

Im in with 100k verge
TKeenan

Activity: 874

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

Part of me wants to jump in on XVG just in case there is some massive boost to its price someday, but at the same time so many other coins are implementing privacy features (including more popular chains like Ethereum and Stratis) it makes me question what will differentiate XVG in the future? Will it become overshadowed or will it actually outperform the current top dogs?
HitTheLow

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:43:39 PM

VERGE to 100 st, this is the year of rising lol

HitTheLow

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

Part of me wants to jump in on XVG just in case there is some massive boost to its price someday, but at the same time so many other coins are implementing privacy features (including more popular chains like Ethereum and Stratis) it makes me question what will differentiate XVG in the future? Will it become overshadowed or will it actually outperform the current top dogs?

Man jump in fast, this is a good time. XVG is a new service similar to DGB to send and receive money everywhere in some seconds.

Probably it will never be like ETH or STRAT, but it will increase his value in the short and in the long time.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:55:46 PM

What I did was I invested a small fraction of my portfolio in Verge and considered it as lost money. If you invest like 5 % of your networth into Verge, given the worst case scenario, your networth is 5 % smaller (which can be compensate with bitcoin alone in 1 day as it moves so violently some days). The best case scenario is that the 5 % invested into Verge and held a few years will be worth 90 % (or something like that) of your portfolio due to the ROI.  Grin
HitTheLow

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:12:32 PM

look man XVG is raising fast.. 120 st

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary