Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: verge -XVG future price  (Read 43422 times)
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:24:06 PM

nice day today. DGB SC e XVG level up

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:53:56 AM

Well I was able to get a few hundred thousand between 35 and 75 satoshi.
Was hoping to buy at least a million to hold long term. I guess I will watch price and see if I'm able to pick up any deals in the future.
Not sure if I want to pay 90 to 100 Satoshi, will continue to monitor this project before I decide.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

Well I was able to get a few hundred thousand between 35 and 75 satoshi.
Was hoping to buy at least a million to hold long term. I guess I will watch price and see if I'm able to pick up any deals in the future.
Not sure if I want to pay 90 to 100 Satoshi, will continue to monitor this project before I decide.

If I were you I would buy the core position asap.

In 2013 there were tons of worse alts than Verge reaching 1 usd.
Therefore, at least 1 million coins held can make you potentially a millionaire.... And chances are actually the rally of 2017-2018 is even more epic than it was in 2013.
Definetely Verge is serving a niche that has demand... Just find ways to hustle some extra money and put them aside into Verge (or a percentage of your hustling money).

Each Verge you can scoop up from the markets will be better than not to have it. New people will adapt a currency that is actually appreciating which will accelerate the price growth - and the current holders have a moral responsibility to put some coins for sale for the newbies. But the moral responsibility is not to give them for these cheap prices.
HitTheLow

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

Verge is rising fast! nice project

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

When Verge hits TOP 5 altcoin ranking in alt coins and goes beyond Dash, we will start getting serious investments, but the important thing is to keep it there for a while so people are used to appreciate Verge and make it a standard and a benchmark in anonymous sector.
HitTheLow

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

When Verge hits TOP 5 altcoin ranking in alt coins and goes beyond Dash, we will start getting serious investments, but the important thing is to keep it there for a while so people are used to appreciate Verge and make it a standard and a benchmark in anonymous sector.

It seems going for his way... I think this time will come before what we immagine.

Reddcoin is a great investment too? I bought some of them at 80 st, hope great future for them too. Smiley

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:02:25 AM

I just sold couple of days ago to pay some utilities bills when it was at around 0.00000060 BTC even that was not willingly done. Today I am surprised to see this sudden spike in price of this coin. I couldn't carry on for any longer due to personal needs else was not going to liquidate this coin. Well holders made good profit already and glad for everyone who came out as winner.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:35:58 PM

As I came home from outdoors it seems there was a redistribution of coins. Now seems a lot of coins are in stronger hands, that is very bullish if you ask me.
It is time to start scooping the coins from the markets guys.
Cleaning ladies/guys, let's continue our work to collecting all the coins under 1000 satoshi so that we can get ready for 10 000 satoshi.  Cheesy
Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

As I came home from outdoors it seems there was a redistribution of coins. Now seems a lot of coins are in stronger hands, that is very bullish if you ask me.
It is time to start scooping the coins from the markets guys.
Cleaning ladies/guys, let's continue our work to collecting all the coins under 1000 satoshi so that we can get ready for 10 000 satoshi.  Cheesy

10k will be a Long Journey:)
skingun

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:08:25 PM

Holding 300k Verge.  Thinking about increasing my stock  Wink
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 03:16:35 PM

I can't see this keep going up, it just look like a fake pump with no real value other then to attract bagholders to dump on them and take their bitcioins. What other justification that will sustan this without going back down?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
theroryshow

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

Hmm,

You gentlemen have peaked my interest. It time to do some research.
plusq

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

It's up 110%, can anybody give me a good reason to HODL??? I'm trying to keep it cool here.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:18:27 PM

PIVX was the last major coin that people got behind.  It did very well on the market.  Verge has the smart contracts of Ethereum going for it and it's coming in at a very low organic price, instead of some inflated ICO price. 

ignacioa

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

Two reasons to buy Verge right now:

1) Verge is one of the few coins that will implement RSK smart contracts shortly, and that's a game changer for obvious reasons.
2) Verge is not currently listed on Poloniex,  so , once they accept the coin its price will spike heavily.

XVG is still extremely cheap for what it will be worth, it's just a matter of time actually.
HitTheLow

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

1) Verge is one of the few coins that will implement RSK smart contracts shortly, and that's a game changer for obvious reasons.
2) Verge is not currently listed on Poloniex,  so , once they accept the coin its price will spike heavily.

XVG is still extremely cheap for what it will be worth, it's just a matter of time actually.

tomorrow when you get up you see Verge at 250 st at least

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:53:52 PM

tomorrow when you get up you see Verge at 250 st at least

I like that concept of increasing our wealth when sleeping.
However, I would prefer to have a flashcrash to 120 satoshi before shooting to 250 satoshi at least.  Roll Eyes
You know, I have some bids unfilled still...  Huh
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

I can't see this keep going up, it just look like a fake pump with no real value other then to attract bagholders to dump on them and take their bitcioins. What other justification that will sustan this without going back down?

it always amazes me that there are people that talk without actually knowing anything about WHAT they are talking about...

xvg, active team, huge comunity and smartcontracts coming soon and you talk about fake pump omfg

beginners dont listen to this "advice"
Sergejnoob

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:13:51 PM

it always amazes me that there are people that talk without actually knowing anything about WHAT they are talking about...

xvg, active team, huge comunity and smartcontracts coming soon and you talk about fake pump omfg

beginners dont listen to this "advice"

Thank you Moonwalker.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:09:31 PM

xvg can drop again to 30 satoshi??

what is the future of xvg?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: