Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: verge -XVG future price  (Read 43422 times)
thedragon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:21:32 PM

The future is bright for xvg.. hold it
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

I put my all to this coin.

Torn if I let my holdings diversified between sia, dgb, rdd, and xvg.

But saw more potential in xvg when it comes to growth at it's price and tech.

If I didn't sleep that hour I could have bought more than a million xvg at 70 sat.

Bought in most at 114 sat.

Now I hold 800k and the price increase tells me my decision is adequate.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:49:54 PM

xvg can drop again to 30 satoshi??

what is the future of xvg?

that is what I want to know as well!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
StopYourself

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:10:58 AM

Got about 450k at 170 and wanting to get another 550k -- BUT at what price?

Do you think it will come back down under 200?  Or just buy now to stockpile while I can??  (currently at 214 as I type).

New to this world, but doing a lot of research -- just need to work on my timing now.

Thanks for help.
elsherbeny (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:25:14 AM

All forecasts indicate that their price will double greatly over the coming period and will compete with the Monroe currency and may outperform it so you must keep the currency for the long term and will fly in space
It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon
Monolo

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:31:57 AM

All forecasts indicate that their price will double greatly over the coming period and will compete with the Monroe currency and may outperform it so you must keep the currency for the long term and will fly in space
It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon
Yeah well maybe in 2019.
piccionipier

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

I just came back from the toilet and noticed Verge is 20 % higher....  Shocked

go to toilet Again 20% + 20%  Grin
gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:38:34 AM

I hear that Verge can replace Monero, Monero is now 40dollars+...  Grin
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:13:07 AM

It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon

This coin will definetely outperform Monero, that's kinda non-brainer - duh!
It is almost cheap, growing community and increasing price.
The first step is to reach the marketcap of Monero, then to the TOP 5 cryptocurrencies.

Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon

The first step is to reach the marketcap of Monero, then to the TOP 5 cryptocurrencies.

don't get me wrong my friend, but are you involved in the xvg project? Because every post of you contains something about verge. You are hyping this coin very high and I'm myself in on verge but it makes it kinda suspicious Smiley
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon

don't get me wrong my friend, but are you involved in the xvg project? Because every post of you contains something about verge. You are hyping this coin very high and I'm myself in on verge but it makes it kinda suspicious Smiley

I second that

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon
At 1$ it will be worth more than Ripple. not likely anytime soon.
Novize

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon

Well this thread is all about Verge. So the posts of TrueCryptonaire aren't that surprising to me. However, I'm around here for some time now and TrueCryptonaire is also posting about a lot of other coins where he doesn't even mention Verge Smiley
Bought1.5MilXVG@60sat

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

Verge is what he is currently interested in, and given that it is becoming a major threat to Monero, which he (I assume) also hold a lot of, it comes as no surprise to me that this is currently on his mind.
Also, you don't ask the 100 other newbie accounts that shill some coin (like me) if they are "officially associated" with it, right?  Wink

Still holding strong. Feels good having predicted this at the first little bump to 60 sat a few days ago. Obviously I regret not being the "15 million guy", but I simply didn't want to risk that much. I plan on adding some ASAP.
My advice to all of you is getting at least 500k XVG. This project is gaining DGB-levels of traction.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

I just came back from the toilet and noticed Verge is 20 % higher....  Shocked

go to toilet Again 20% + 20%  Grin

Probably there's a correlation with xvg price and getting to toilet.  Grin
Novize

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

Still holding strong. Feels good having predicted this at the first little bump to 60 sat a few days ago. Obviously I regret not being the "15 million guy", ...

I've bought myself in with 0.2 BTC while XVG was 60 sats. "If I would have known, that ..." but to be honest, I'm already proud to be a part of this pump. You should never go all in with one coin and this could mean you miss big opportunities, but hey, if it would be that easy we would be all millionaires  Grin
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

I discovered Verge and it's potential at it's drop from 40 to 3 sats.  I was lucky as hell to accumulate most of it at 3-4 sats.  Too bad I dumped half my bag at 5 to help fund some other things.  But that's crypto for ya, you just never know.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

Verge (XVG) 224 satoshi

I do not know . I want to invest but I'm afraid
All I think about investing. I turn back

Same with rdd and bitb

someone can give me all altcoin in bittrex under 500 satoshi?

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

It still cheap..
So I think it will be
1 XVG = 1$ soon

Well this thread is all about Verge. So the posts of TrueCryptonaire aren't that surprising to me. However, I'm around here for some time now and TrueCryptonaire is also posting about a lot of other coins where he doesn't even mention Verge Smiley

You nailed it.
I do not often endorse coins but when I see a coin that has a good growth potential, I will crunch the numbers and buy in and hold it as long as it takes to increase the value of the investing.
In cryptocurrencies the best and most assured way to make money is to buy a good coin and hold it as long as it is among the top 5 coins.
I like anonymity and I bet others like it as well.. And I adore the fact that Verge is dirt cheap still which makes it a non brainer buying opportunity for basically anyone who wants to buy high value for low cost and wait until the masses will realize the value.
I should not speak in that manner while I have unfilled bids waiting, I should be bearish but it is hard to be one with this beast.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Hello guys
,, I ask everyone who follows this currency
, what is the expectation of the price of the currency xvg
on the long term (1 year ) WinkBTC?

Well, the currency is rising big lately, 7 times in USD and also 7 times in BTC just in the last 5 days. It is traded on 9 markets with 15 mil volume which is pretty good so I think it can stabilize around $0.005 in the nearest future. IMO it will be a good result for the coin if XVG will reach $0.01 in 1 year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: