Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you use OKPAY to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 979 times)
cicizhang (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:34:09 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 11:48:30 AM by cicizhang

Hi everyone,

Bitcoin is volatile, but its price has gone up more than 30-fold this year. And this day, bitcoin price keeps going up up up.

And I carry a lot of OKPAY. I was wondering you guys how to sell your OKPAY it will be more benefit.

Also, if you carry too much OKPAY, will you sell them or exchange to Bitcoin, Perfect Money.

Please share your experience with me .THX.

And I can give you best rate if anyone needs. please contact me by skype:epaymarket

I can exchange to you via PM,Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

what do you mean by OKPAY?
these are payment processor/wallets for fiat. something similar to Paypal. and what you are asking is like asking "if you have too much dollar will you sell it for bitcoin"!!

buying bitcoin is good in any case, but you need to consider the volatility and chance of price dropping. so far in the past 8 years anybody who has bought bitcoin is in profit and will probably continue to be. but we can never know the future.

and the answer to your question is Yes i will sell my fiat to get bitcoin, doesn't matter if it is in cash or PM or OKPay

to the moon with bitcoin...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

I have tried to buy bitcoins using OKpay but it never worked for me. I have to deposit the funds using VISA and when it comes to the currency conversion (since my native currency is not USD), the banks put some charges which doesn't make sense for me to go with it in that case. The rate of bitcoin is usually 10% to 15% lower than that of in my country but since currency conversion costs much more than that price, it is economic solution for me. If you can deposit funds without extra charges then it might work for you.
Sniper44

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

I have tried to buy bitcoins using OKpay but it never worked for me. I have to deposit the funds using VISA and when it comes to the currency conversion (since my native currency is not USD), the banks put some charges which doesn't make sense for me to go with it in that case. The rate of bitcoin is usually 10% to 15% lower than that of in my country but since currency conversion costs much more than that price, it is economic solution for me. If you can deposit funds without extra charges then it might work for you.

these wallets will always have a higher fee because they are working with fiat. and they are usually used to get paid for online jobs, mostly for those who don't want to or can not use paypal.
and you can always use an exchange service to buy bitcoin with these and not pay a high fee. for example i think btc-e and c-cex are accepting OkPay and i am sure they accept Perfect money.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:06:47 PM

these wallets will always have a higher fee because they are working with fiat. and they are usually used to get paid for online jobs, mostly for those who don't want to or can not use paypal.
and you can always use an exchange service to buy bitcoin with these and not pay a high fee. for example i think btc-e and c-cex are accepting OkPay and i am sure they accept Perfect money.

Well, that's the catch in it. If the rate of bitcoin in international market is $2500 then in our country it is 10% to 15% more and since we can't use any other methods to buy bitcoins from international markets other than traditional fiat based system, the regulators put the charge of anywhere between 5% to 20% and then the charges of such payment processors is add on it so ultimately it never works for me through that way.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

An year ago I tried to buy bitcoin with my Okpay funds but when I prepared the conversion I found that the price of bitcoin with OKpay is very high so I stopped to buy with that. I will suggest you to do exchange with any person on the currency exchange section who have lowest fees.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

I have never used OKPAY, but I heard that the transactions done using that payment gateway are irreversible (not sure about that). Also, if I remember correctly, OKPAY payments were one of the available options for purchasing Bitcoins in MtGox.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:11:24 AM

okpay account support direct withdraw to bitcoin(this mean okpay balance can buy bitcoin)
but bitcoin rate in okpay very low under market exchanger so not competitive rate
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 06:29:29 AM

Nah not used okapay anytime. I'm fond of Payza and PayPal and they are just great about. Also recently Payza has launched their own bitcoin wallet. It is amazing that they are looking at what's really happening in the market and what's needed by public. So it is very easy for Payza users now, as they can store the funds directly in bitcoin form on the Payza wallet itself.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

When I tried to buy bitcoins after loading USD from my debit cards, I was told the cards funds were not eligible for buying bitcoins. I tried payza and they are also having similar TOS. I guess okpay maybe a viable resource for buying bitcoins when the funds are sourced from other okay member but not from immediate buying by loading with our debit/credit cards funds.
cicizhang (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:47:35 AM

Thanks for all your reply. I just carry too much OKPAY.

And I can give you best rate if anyone needs. please contact me by skype:epaymarket

Sniper44

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

if you want to buy/sell bitcoin with OkPay then you have to start a properly formatted topic in the currency exchange board because if anyone wants it they would check there.

here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

also since your account is new you may find it hard to find customers. and also try finding some escrow to use.

gingerxlady

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

Never used it before but I have heard of it.
Was scrolling down the list of possible payment options
I can use on Paxful and saw OKPay on their list.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:35:47 AM

Its always best to deviate your holdings. Okpay like payment processors can go offline anytime so i suggest you to hold your money in all forms ; bitcoin, perfectmoney and okpay. You can use changer.com to exchange your okpay to bitcoin and PM.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

You can have your okpay transferred from it to the other platforms if you having huddles with it. Payza have started new platform to exchange the money directly with bitcoin and alt coins. They have grabbed the opportunity of being first to do so. You can try that out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:38:12 AM

As far as i know, you are working directly with epay.com a payment processor and also a online exchanger why go here for exchange.

as a payment processor why not change your advertising tactics, your are doing the same on every money making forums.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pyce

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:29 AM

As far as i know, you are working directly with epay.com a payment processor and also a online exchanger why go here for exchange.

as a payment processor why not change your advertising tactics, your are doing the same on every money making forums.
Clearly bitcoins is preferable inside and out over OKPAY. The plan to purchase and utilize bitcoin is dependably a smart thought. Bitcoin isn't unsteady like other cryptographic forms of money, and it is certain to bring you benefit. OKPAY is significantly less in cost than bitcoin and is ascending in cost slower than the bitcoin. Bitcoin has more alternatives for organizations you can do with it and for the most part every sort of item now can be purchased online with bitcoins installment for instance attire and numerous different items can be purchased online with bitcoins which isn't the situation with OKPAY.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Tbh okpay doesn't look to be popular in cryptoworld simply because  it is reversible payment method (like skrill /neteller / paypal). It is mostly about the source of your funds. If they were added via credit or debit card then they can be charged back by the service provider (visa, mastercard etc.). Thats why even if you find someone to sell BTC for your okpay they will probably charge like 15-20% fee and ask for screenshots of your fund source. You can easily exchange your BTC to okpay (via bitpay) but you won't be able to load this funds to your card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: