Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoins.com Account 70+ Trades, 100% Feedback...Sale  (Read 574 times)
jasonbourne212 (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:00:35 AM

Hey,
If anyone would like to buy an LBC account, that's got phone, email, etc.. verified, and a pretty good trading history....

If you'd like to get into trading, this might help give an edge.....  Price is 0.05 BTC

Here are the stats:   You can PM me if interested....

This information is updated hourly.

Trade volume 5-10 BTC

Number of confirmed trades 70+
…with 24 different partners

Feedback score 100 %
Real name verification 3 trusted verifications, 22 verifications, 0 rejected verifications

First purchase 1 month, 1 week ago
Account created 1 month, 1 week ago
Last seen 5 minutes ago
Language English

Email  Verified 1 month, 1 week ago
Phone number  Verified 1 month, 1 week ago

Trust Trusted by 4 people
Blocks Blocked by 0 people

(Then theres a nice list of positive reviews I'll leave ommitted....)

OK thanks@!

BTCCC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyyap95

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:05:49 PM

Hey,
If anyone would like to buy an LBC account, that's got phone, email, etc.. verified, and a pretty good trading history....

If you'd like to get into trading, this might help give an edge.....  Price is 0.05 BTC

Here are the stats:   You can PM me if interested....

This information is updated hourly.

Trade volume 5-10 BTC

Number of confirmed trades 70+
…with 24 different partners

Feedback score 100 %
Real name verification 3 trusted verifications, 22 verifications, 0 rejected verifications

First purchase 1 month, 1 week ago
Account created 1 month, 1 week ago
Last seen 5 minutes ago
Language English

Email  Verified 1 month, 1 week ago
Phone number  Verified 1 month, 1 week ago

Trust Trusted by 4 people
Blocks Blocked by 0 people

(Then theres a nice list of positive reviews I'll leave ommitted....)

OK thanks@!

I'm a pro trader on localbitcoins, I'm here to warn you better not selling your account on localbitcoins, as people that going to buy is most likely going to do some shady stuff with it. Your account is verified and binded with your identity, you might get yourself into serious trouble just for that 0.05BTC
Omegafree

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

Can you give us a link please? and more informations?
jasonbourne212 (OP)

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:29:44 PM

well no im not gonna post the link to the account, and im not sure what information you would need, those are the stats, the price is 0.04 BTC and its done in escrow......

BTCCC
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

I'm a pro trader on localbitcoins, I'm here to warn you better not selling your account on localbitcoins, as people that going to buy is most likely going to do some shady stuff with it. Your account is verified and binded with your identity, you might get yourself into serious trouble just for that 0.05BTC

That's why it is surely not its account but more probably a hacked/stolen one.
jasonbourne212 (OP)

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:44:41 PM

that's what happens on these forums people with no knowledge of anything just state facts.

if there was any way you want me to prove it I will if you can come up with an idea I have no problem proving that it's absolutely ridiculous to think that.

So come up with an idea and I'll prove to you that every single one of those trades were mine

BTCCC
jasonbourne212 (OP)

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:45:45 PM

That's why it is surely not its account but more probably a hacked/stolen one.

Hacked account,  that's the stupidest thing that I've ever heard and that's actually why I'm willing to sell it because I'm not paranoid like every other person in the Bitcoin community

BTCCC
jasonbourne212 (OP)

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:55:21 PM

Wait in fact,  I need to ask why your statement is actually logical and not ridiculous...

If somebody did have a significant trading volume and it's been like over a few months and stuff and their account got hacked wouldn't they report it to staff or no ? 

seems like they would...   I mean would you? Or just let it go...

BTCCC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: