Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did anyone even noticed this?  (Read 552 times)
giveen (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:30:04 AM

I'm pretty sure most of you on the forum have heard about byteball because of their extensive signature campaign and obviously their twitter campaigns. But did anyone of you notice the price of it. I remember in march byteball had a price of 75$ or something around ot. When i was going to coinmarketcap yesterday the price has boomed to freakin 500$. What are your guys opinion and anyone of you were holding it?
Alvin RS6

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:34:49 AM

I think 500$ was just for few moments when there were enough idiots to buy it and smart ppl to sell at that price.
It's dead stop buying it!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

I think 500$ was just for few moments when there were enough idiots to buy it and smart ppl to sell at that price.
It's dead stop buying it!
I think so, The bitcoin holders get free distribution and what is the usefulnes of gbyte? Looks non sense for me those are hyping its coin right now. Regarding from the free distribution and it looks over priced.
More people just give his money to the whale.
erik m.

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

It looks like does not have a blockchain. Does anyone have an understanding of how this works? And how is this different from PoW and PoS?

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: