Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-06-01] Bitcoin may hit $4,000 by the end of the year: Analyst  (Read 7818 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

I am still waiting for the scaling issues to be sorted out and we will take the first step towards that after 1 Augustus 2017. Then someone will use

the improved Bitcoin in some Killer Application and this thing will go viral and we will see a massive increase in the price. There are some games

out there under development that might fit that description. Have a look at this --> http://www.augmentorsgame.com/      Cool

Nice. Games are one the best industry that is gaining a wide audience globally. And its a booming industry worth billions a year. It bitcoin can somewhat penetrated this market it will truly put bitcoin again to the next level. We just have to really wait what will be the scene around after Aug 1. Will it bring a positive impact to the ecosystem? All can be answer once it happen come Aug 1.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 03:49:48 PM

There are so many things going on with Bitcoin that we usually ignore negative setbacks and bumps

Hm, please be more concrete, what negative things you are talking about? Bitcoin is on the rise, obviously will not fall below 2100USD under the most pessimistic forecasts.

I don't think that the price will fall under $2000 again soon but the best challenge in this month is to reach $3000 and by the end of the summer why not $4000, it seems hard to achieve but it could be done with the reintegration of the Chinese & far-east exchanges

Why should the bitcoin be twice as expensive by the end of the summer? After all, this is a very short time for such growth. I'm not sure that this is possible. But I understand that in the world of cryptocurrency all is possible

Bitcoin doubled the price in 2 months, starting in April. There is no thing as little time for a price double in Bitcoin

That's true, bitcoin had doubled its price in a short time and I don't think that it showed its full potential yet. Besides, there is many positive signs to let us think that this summer will be promising : the Chinese returned the withdrawal in their exchanges, Japanese market,...Etc

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:04:01 PM

I'll be glad if it does $4,000 by the end of the year, though I am still skeptical if it would happen, as that price is actually four times the value of bitcoins at the end of 2016. But looking how much the prices are growing today, we could well reach that price in no time.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:34:10 PM

I'll be glad if it does $4,000 by the end of the year, though I am still skeptical if it would happen, as that price is actually four times the value of bitcoins at the end of 2016. But looking how much the prices are growing today, we could well reach that price in no time.

Going by that logic, the exchange rates have increased by 150% during the first 5 months of this year. Now it won't be too surprising if there is another 50% to 60% increase during the next 7 months.
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

Going by that logic, the exchange rates have increased by 150% during the first 5 months of this year. Now it won't be too surprising if there is another 50% to 60% increase during the next 7 months.

People are already used to the price of 2000 dollars for bitcoin. This is very important because it is because of the demand and opinion of people that the price rises. I think that soon we will overcome the barrier of 3000 dollars, and then 4000. This can happen in the coming year

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:30:53 AM

People are already used to the price of 2000 dollars for bitcoin. This is very important because it is because of the demand and opinion of people that the price rises. I think that soon we will overcome the barrier of 3000 dollars, and then 4000. This can happen in the coming year
There is no doubt about it. All those posted figures are knowingly optimistic but not ridiculous. The growth has been very consistent and Bitcoin is already successful.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

I think that soon we will overcome the barrier of 3000 dollars, and then 4000. This can happen in the coming year

If Segwit activates this year, then I have no doubt about seeing $4000 levels. However, we have to remain realistic, and also look at the potential negative aspects such as a chain split. In case a chain split becomes reality, it will massively impact the market in a negative manner. People tend to only focus on the positive aspects, where they completely ignore/discard potential negative aspects that are equally as important, and also very realistic to happen - that's what I consider to be a very dangerous habit. Yes, Bitcoin's future looks bright, but never underestimate how hostile this market can be from time to time. There is absolutely no mercy for the weak handed people here.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

I have no doubt it will reach more than 4.000$,just look at the growth tempo
doubled the price in under two months,recovered from a 700$ dive and trying to break the all time record of >2750$
increased adoption and more and more countries either legalising bitcoin or flirting with the idea
media coverage,viruses-extorters,banks prepping bitcoin stashes to pay blackmailers and hackers etc. etc.
bitcoin is taking over and it is a fact

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀