Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you use OKPAY to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 1349 times)
cicizhang (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:39:34 AM

Hi everyone,

Bitcoin is volatile, but its price has gone up more than 30-fold this year. And this day, bitcoin price keeps going up up up.

And I carry a lot of OKPAY. I was wondering you guys how to sell your OKPAY it will be more benefit.

Also, if you carry too much OKPAY, will you sell them or exchange to Bitcoin, Perfect Money.

Please share your experience with me .THX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

There are people who can do this for you.  However, you might end up paying high fees.  You should go to the currency exchange section and you should find a few people who do this regularly.

One example is zazarb, who does the exchange with an added 7% onto the Bitcoin price.

If you want good rates, I would always suggest just using an exchange (and if you don't want to use ID, LocalBitcoins).

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

For me, it would be much better indeed investing in bitcoin. OKPAY money only as the Ascension or gain obtained is extremely small, unlike the bitcoin. But indeed before investing in the bitcoin, then we should be able to closely experience a market that exists. Because it has a lot of carefulness bitcoin and persistence, if not then the whole thing will only be obtained with a small profit

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:01:13 PM

You can try and sell them here, but I am not sure if there are enough interest over those kinds of funds because there might be issues with fears of chargeback. Though I think you can find someone interested in it at the currency and exchange section. Try to post a request there.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:05:35 PM

I just looked at the information in several exchangers and saw that without problems you can buy bitcoins through OKPAY. This is a popular international payment system, which is available in many exchangers

jamsproject

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

A friend of mine buys bitcoins at Paxful using OKpay.
He seems to be doing fine.
ayman20068

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Never start what you can't finish

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

I used to do it in past without problems, But after they been sold i don't know how they are doing
You can do the exchange from within okpay itself or use external exchanger, the one i use continuously with good rates is

https://magneticexchange.com

But if you putting lots in investment only and not looking for short income return then it's better if you use it to make a deposit in one of the bitcoin exchanges sites like btc-e , spread the amount over multiple options like bitcoin , ethereum and litcoin and some others , then your capital should be safe from market sudden changes as you have it spread over multiple options

The only con of this is some might drop and some might rise fast so you need to monitor changes daily or even each few hours if possible

Good luck

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

The only place from where  I buy bitcoins is on localbitcoins as I find that place very trusted and safe and I am buying from there since long time and haven't faced any issue with the security of money as there are many trusted traders with high trust ratings and localbitcoins use escrow which makes it even more safer.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:03:35 PM

I have a site where i buy bitcoin for almost 2 years that i think you can use with okpay here check it https://www.changer.com/
The site is partner by perfectmoney that i found from here https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html
You can also found more exchange site there that you can buy bitcoins with low rates just check the trust score before you go..
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

I suggest use Paxful or Localbitcoin for buy Bitcoin, both are best place for buying and have many trust seller with good price. If you want buy Bitcoin from other virtual cash as Perfectmoney, OKPAY, Advcash, ... you can use changer.com - best choice for exchange virtual cash

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

The best option is exchange all your money in OKPAY into bitcoin and hold them in your off wallet and wait 1 august over
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:20:12 PM

For me, it would be much better indeed investing in bitcoin. OKPAY money only as the Ascension or gain obtained is extremely small, unlike the bitcoin. But indeed before investing in the bitcoin, then we should be able to closely experience a market that exists. Because it has a lot of carefulness bitcoin and persistence, if not then the whole thing will only be obtained with a small profit

What the fu*k are you talking about carefulness and persistence, obtained with a small profit? ascension
or gain obtained extremely small, someone please kill me before I go crazy Cheesy what is OKPAY anyways?
why when people want to advertise something they twist it so much?
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

I have used OKPAY for one time but the price is quite high for purchasing bitcoin with okpay. I dont know the currenct situation. I used Localbitcoins site to purchase bitcoins. You can exchange your okpay with bitcoin on various exchabge sites similar to localbitcoins. If you find a good price, you can also post here so that more people can trade on the profitable platform.
Abimayu

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

I am login to my OKPay account and got this announcement:

Please be informed that OKPAY and its activities have been acquired by MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd. (DBA MONEYPOLO – www.moneypolo.com).

Now OKPAY invites all current users to migrate their account and enjoy the improved financial experience.

Please login to your OKPAY account, review the Account Migration Terms and click on the “Agree and Continue” button to proceed to your new account.

What does it mean for me?

OKPAY is changing its jurisdiction and operating company. This won’t affect your user experience. They just have to inform you and ask to accept the Account Migration Terms.

Is my money safe?

Your money is absolutely safe and you can continue using OKPAY the same way you did after you accept your account migration and the OKPAY Account Migration Terms.

Will the fees change?

No, everything remains the same as before. In fact, you won’t feel any changes in your daily experience of using OKPAY. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:18:59 AM

Hi everyone,

Bitcoin is volatile, but its price has gone up more than 30-fold this year. And this day, bitcoin price keeps going up up up.

And I carry a lot of OKPAY. I was wondering you guys how to sell your OKPAY it will be more benefit.

Also, if you carry too much OKPAY, will you sell them or exchange to Bitcoin, Perfect Money.

Please share your experience with me .THX.
Bitcoin has not gone up 30 times this year, it has gone up about 4 times, I love bitcoin but we must not inflate things up.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:27:38 PM

This is off topic but it is reverse operation how i can sell Bitcoin and collect cash from ATM
Does anyone have experience with their cards, i would like to know how they are in comparison to new projects such as Monaco and TenX. Which is better OKPay vs Payeer? I'm planing to us one of those cards, but I'm confused how much they takes from you in real life on ATM's?
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

I used to do it in past without problems, But after they been sold i don't know how they are doing
You can do the exchange from within okpay itself or use external exchanger, the one i use continuously with good rates is

https://magneticexchange.com

But if you putting lots in investment only and not looking for short income return then it's better if you use it to make a deposit in one of the bitcoin exchanges sites like btc-e , spread the amount over multiple options like bitcoin , ethereum and litcoin and some others , then your capital should be safe from market sudden changes as you have it spread over multiple option
The only con of this is some might drop and some might rise fast so you need to monitor changes daily or even each few hours if possible

Good luck

to me i was also using it in past and specially i was using it for withdrawal of my money that i have already converted into USD, but i would ake more that 20 days to cash out my money but now i am using urdubit that has become more easy for me to convert my money in to fiat and cash it out with in 4 working hours.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Okpay is a good idea for bitcoin if you need it very fast and if you don't want to search for others options but the problem is with Verified Account, if you don't have one​ you will end up by losing your money.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

Okpay is a good idea for bitcoin if you need it very fast and if you don't want to search for others options but the problem is with Verified Account, if you don't have one​ you will end up by losing your money.

Everyone is starting to use Bitcoin. Am just waiting when PayPal will do that. People will literally jump from all those services to bitcoin and will learn what cryptocurrencies can do.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:46:08 PM

Everyone is starting to use Bitcoin. Am just waiting when PayPal will do that. People will literally jump from all those services to bitcoin and will learn what cryptocurrencies can do.

PayPal will never accept stuff like OkPay, deposit with bitcoin or withdrawal bitcoin I'm thinking to open a website for altcoin but no bitcoin but need some money first, and will do it! I have a script that I can use it.

I believe that not only PayPal and OkPay should work with Bitcoin, but also any other electronic payment system. They have long ago had to accept that bitcoin has taken a firm place in the financial world
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: