Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:23:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's 2021 - Hindsight is 20/20  (Read 394 times)
Finalshot23 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:01:58 AM

There are plenty of coins that can make us all a few bucks, but which brand is here to stay?  The most successful will have the best team, best vision, and a real plan.  But most importantly, they execute.  I value the opinions of this community.  Which companies are here to stay, and why?
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

plenty of companies are here to stay, we all should be very happy and are very lucky this blockchain tech pop out at the right moment for us. choose something like ark, waves or even mobilego gaming and we all soon will be rich beyond dream. this blockchain tech is just getting warm up my friend but remember 99% will not make it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Finalshot23 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:16:31 PM

Couldn't agree more.  I like MNE and STRAT a lot as well.  I think STRAT specifically has serious potential.

I think the biggest problem right now is not being able to get cash to markets fast enough  Grin
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

most of them will be dead.

crypto in general will be much, much bigger than it is now. that means it'll attract more professionals, more investment and more developers. they'll make better systems than are around now.

i also reckon that it'll be a bunch clearer what the world wants out of blockchains. right now everyone's throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. most of it won't.

my votes for the ones still being around by then are - bitcoin, a much slicker ethereum, litecoin, one of the privacy coins like monero or whatever, and everything else is to play for.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: