Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the next Ethereum scam going to be?  (Read 1174 times)
I Am Hero (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

we have seen many scams happen before.

and i don't think there is anyone who has forgotten the biggest one called DAO when they stole our money.

and with the recent big rise i am starting to get anxious about when the next scam going to be because these scams wait for a big price rise and then happen to make the most money.

disclaimer i am holding ETH and planning on dumping all ETH tokens i have bought in the dip soon.

Buying Bitcoin like a Boss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

and i don't think there is anyone who has forgotten the biggest one called DAO when they stole our money.

and with the recent big rise i am starting to get anxious about when the next scam going to be because these scams wait for a big price rise and then happen to make the most money.

disclaimer:  i am not holding any ETH and i am planning to buy all ETH tokens in the dip i am trying  to cause.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

disclaimer i am holding ETH and planning on dumping all ETH tokens i have bought in the dip soon.

Why? How much ETH do you have, you should have really a hige amount of ETH to see the people the real dump because with a small amount of ETH you are not doing anything, listen to me. And how can you call ethereum scam at this stage when it's rising, and with your public post you are not "dumping " the price!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

it is a valid concern, because we have seen this happen once before (i can't remember any other time although i don't follow it closely) and this is an altcoin we are talking about so generally speaking they have higher risks as an investment specially when they are in a bubble (regardless of scam or not).

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

ETH still have supply and demand, so don't say about scam. If your analyze says that, you should follow it but not me. Depend my strategy eth price too high to buy so we need to wait until low price so we can buy again. Just wait and see, nothing else we can do about it. This is real real market, profit or loss is natural. Second suggest is exchange your eth become currency and saving it.Don't forget stop loss and be careful with our money. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Brutalent

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

ETH and ETC are scams! See my topic.👍
FlexiN

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:58:18 AM

Too much haters about ETH... but ETH survive and go the moon, that's the fact.

With the news announcements coming, ETH going strongly and better in the future.

Detractors you can tell shit about ETH but ETH will not die, cya in next weeks or months with the next level
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

Too much haters about ETH... but ETH survive and go the moon, that's the fact.

With the news announcements coming, ETH going strongly and better in the future.

Detractors you can tell shit about ETH but ETH will not die, cya in next weeks or months with the next level

Yeah why so much hate?. Regardless of it's price, it is one of the old and probably most successful alt coin out there. I don't think they would waste years of planning and producting just for 1 time of scamming people. They sure can get rich but what about the next day and the next? It is better to improve and upgrade there project for longer productivity and it is the next most popular in the market. Seeing it has a fast and high increase rate, i would better invest than just give up on eth.
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0

Interesting attitude.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:45:37 PM

https://np.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6ettq5/statement_on_quadrigacx_ether_contract_error/

here you go, but it looks like they've scammed themselves.
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

Back in January, I was thinking about mining ETH with investing something. At that the price was around 12-13 USD. Unfortunately, I had to postpone my plans, because my grandpa had surgery and I had to take care of her. Later, I started to think, either risk something to start mining or watch the time you lose. Instead of watching, I decided to move on with 3 gpus initially. Honestly, it was challenging to manage gpu temps, dust etc but I loved it and increased gpu count to 11.

During these days I've tested 2 mobos, burned 1 psu and had to construct my home a little bit due to subsystem being too old for new tech. Now, we reached a day where we cannot buy a single ETH less than 200 USD.

Back then, I was estimating ROI as 365 days. Now, probably I've reached my ROI for gpus. And it is extremely difficult to find same brand model at market.

People like me wants to take the risk. No one will know what will happen next day. Only invest the amount you can tolerate.

I've also invested very small amount in Stratis. Back then it was 0.60 (ATH of that date). I've reviewed the history of coin and thought that increase was natural. I think I've invested around 60 USD. Now it is around 400 USD lol. Maybe tomorrow it will be 10 USD but I enjoy the moment for now.
I Am Hero (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

Why? How much ETH do you have, you should have really a hige amount of ETH to see the people the real dump because with a small amount of ETH you are not doing anything, listen to me. And how can you call ethereum scam at this stage when it's rising, and with your public post you are not "dumping " the price!

what difference does it make how much ETH i have! i never said i am "dumping the price" i said "i am dumping my coins" and trust me, when i sell nobody will notice, i want profit not a market crash as long as i am in Cheesy

and you can believe i have 1 satoshi vitalik or i have this much:

but it really doesn't matter!

epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:02:55 PM

It is not about ETH after all ,but a genuine concern with the amount of tokens coming out with ETH as a platform and with the price of all the alt coins at an all time high there is a chance of a scam waiting to happen,i hope there are people monitoring all those stuff and i will be really careful while investing my hard earned money.
I Am Hero (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:02:30 PM

it seems like it didn't really take that long for the scam to happen! Cheesy
another $14 million one happened this time!

glad i dumped this and got out in time before the big drop started...

mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

Sure, now you hope your fud will be effective and you'll manage to drop the price. Sorry but this isn't bitchcoin with 0 volume and 0 usage. Go try your lame tactics somewhere else, faggot.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

ethereum is a very good investment but it always has a short period of time when it shines, then it is all down hill from there. you just have to catch it before the pump starts or if you are late at least at the start of the pump and make sure to dump it as soon as you see the pump is slowing down.

for now the pump has come to a full stop and we ahve been seeing big red candles for the past 5 days with a very large volume (about 1.5 million ETH tokens has been dumped in the past couple of days)

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

ethereum is a very good investment but it always has a short period of time when it shines, then it is all down hill from there. you just have to catch it before the pump starts or if you are late at least at the start of the pump and make sure to dump it as soon as you see the pump is slowing down.

for now the pump has come to a full stop and we ahve been seeing big red candles for the past 5 days with a very large volume (about 1.5 million ETH tokens has been dumped in the past couple of days)

it just happen that there are more alts that been spreading this past few weeks that really show potential but yet still ethereum can arise.

ethereum is always risking but the only risk is on every high rise immediately their is selling pressure and it goes back down, you can see the recent price it went high to 0.1x+ and within short time it is down to 0.08 btc, so it is always good to trade eth and dont hold for long.on each rise sell and on dump start to buy this is the good trading strategy for eth.
I Am Hero (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

Sure, now you hope your fud will be effective and you'll manage to drop the price. Sorry but this isn't bitchcoin with 0 volume and 0 usage. Go try your lame tactics somewhere else, faggot.

Real classy Grin

instead of being a sore loser, learn what pump and dump means and learn how to choose your times better

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

if you check again you'll notice that the dao actually increased your supply of money quite substantially.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: