Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with you people?!  (Read 5603 times)
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

All my friends say I am fine and even cheaper I profit 30% from buying altcoin
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:37:43 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 11:03:54 PM by dissident

It's not real until you sell it and withdraw into fiat. I've withdrawn $250,000 so far in my crypto adventures and still have $200,000 worth of cryptos.

this is the key. very few people seem to bother to make the link to the final bottom line. if it ain't spendable for something real it's nothing but numbers on a screen.

anyway dotcom bubble claims are laughable. this is nothing. 99.5% of the world's population still doesn't understand what bitcoin actually is, let alone put any money in. and only a modest percentage of bitcoiners have anything to do with alts.

if the people who are here right now wait around long enough they'll be richer than they dreamed possible. better secure those profits while they can though.

The key is to sell 75%, leave 25% in....With cryptos I don't bother selling unless I have a 10 bagger or greater or I think the entire bubble will burst, which has not happened yet.

Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:33:25 PM

Day for day there are projects like BAT you just need to find them.
If someone is poor its only the decision of the person, the person must decide of being rich than he will be.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

About 45 years ago Nixon ended convertibility of US $ to gold and it appears that after several years banks will "back" their fiat money with... Ripple or BallsCoin.

wrong
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Most of the ICOs I've seen have been a bunch of monkeys. Somebody is making a mint with these, the projects get a bit of development and then it all stalls and they disappear or dissolve. Look at how many projects have stalled, they leave maybe one developer on it and that's it, that's your money gone.

I was around for the dotcom bubble and the parallels are obvious.

I can tell you one thing I learnt back then...

Don't try to fight the stupidity. The ability for other people to be stupid is your opportunity to make money from them.

Also, we may not have even scratched the surface yet.

As someone else around here nicely put, when the shoeshine boy starts giving you ICO tips, it's time to sell.

What does that have to do with it ?
Are these ICO's launching with a guarantee in price later ?
Of course not..
You guys are forgetting that you get the "coin" and they get your money.
You are not investing in companies.

I don't think many of you have the faintest clue what is going on here.
Buying ICO coins for example are nothing but a fee to enter into a pyramid scheme.
You are not investing in some sort of business..
So they (the dev's etc) have absolutely no responsibility to any of you for ANYTHING ever.
They have every right to walk away with all the money the second the shitcoin launches.
And when they do.. i get pissed off at you idiots that know better.. not the dev's.

The dev's are simply pandering to a legion of dumb fucking dipshit greedy little immoral piglets.
You ask for it so they give it to you.

I have always said a "Scam" is an ICO that does not get you ROI's.
And a legit one is ..one you get profit from.
It's actually true.. that is how you all act.
Proof is seen and pointed out here on the first post.

I don't give two shits if they rip off you greedy morons.. you deserve it.

Just don't sit there and play dumb and point the finger at them.
There is 10k ANN topics here because YOU WANT THEM !

ohhhh i aemz bigz timez investrs and i haz ROI'z wit teh ICO'z !!1111ONE

You are not investors you are criminals perpetuating a scene that revolves around fraud.
You all collectively lie your ass of to lure in more victims or the scheme collapse in on it's self.

And no coin team makes any "promises" about what their coin will be worth..
Or they would have the US fed's on their ass in a heart beat.

And they are coming sooner or later and i will relish in the fucking blood bath.  Grin  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 01:41:38 AM

Most of the ICOs I've seen have been a bunch of monkeys. Somebody is making a mint with these, the projects get a bit of development and then it all stalls and they disappear or dissolve. Look at how many projects have stalled, they leave maybe one developer on it and that's it, that's your money gone.

I was around for the dotcom bubble and the parallels are obvious.

I can tell you one thing I learnt back then...

Don't try to fight the stupidity. The ability for other people to be stupid is your opportunity to make money from them.

Also, we may not have even scratched the surface yet.

As someone else around here nicely put, when the shoeshine boy starts giving you ICO tips, it's time to sell.

What does that have to do with it ?
Are these ICO's launching with a guarantee in price later ?
Of course not..
You guys are forgetting that you get the "coin" and they get your money.
You are not investing in companies.

I don't think many of you have the faintest clue what is going on here.
Buying ICO coins for example are nothing but a fee to enter into a pyramid scheme.
You are not investing in some sort of business..
So they (the dev's etc) have absolutely no responsibility to any of you for ANYTHING ever.
They have every right to walk away with all the money the second the shitcoin launches.
And when they do.. i get pissed off at you idiots that know better.. not the dev's.

The dev's are simply pandering to a legion of dumb fucking dipshit greedy little immoral piglets.
You ask for it so they give it to you.

I have always said a "Scam" is an ICO that does not get you ROI's.
And a legit one is ..one you get profit from.
It's actually true.. that is how you all act.
Proof is seen and pointed out here on the first post.

I don't give two shits if they rip off you greedy morons.. you deserve it.

Just don't sit there and play dumb and point the finger at them.
There is 10k ANN topics here because YOU WANT THEM !

ohhhh i aemz bigz timez investrs and i haz ROI'z wit teh ICO'z !!1111ONE

You are not investors you are criminals perpetuating a scene that revolves around fraud.
You all collectively lie your ass of to lure in more victims or the scheme collapse in on it's self.

And no coin team makes any "promises" about what their coin will be worth..
Or they would have the US fed's on their ass in a heart beat.

And they are coming sooner or later and i will relish in the fucking blood bath.  Grin  Cool

I'm really interested about your drama story.
What is your Dark stories with Crypto and before Crypto that leads to what you are now.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:01:45 AM

My heartbreak and sad story involves NOOB accounts that quote me with a 1 liner snotty remark.
I have been choking them down and scrolling past my own comment quoted for years.  Roll Eyes

You think you are clever little shits ?
I seen 1 million of you say the same thing 1 million times before and replied to them all 1 million times already.

Line up and i will take each and every one of you down at the knees all day and all night.
I take all comers.

Don't pretend you are smart kidiot investards.. BE smart !

So ?

Recap Time.. is this a topic on Spoetnik's feelings ?
No ?
Aww bummer.
Hmm what is it about then ?
Gee too bad there isn't any way to figure that out huh ?
Oh well.. screw it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

Picking a good coin, all in and hold... This is what you should do in this superbull market

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

I have a friend that has a 300,000 USD worth of asset in crypto currency. Because of ICOs and Airdrops, average people have now opportunity to become a millionaire in an instant once luck favors in you. Let us enjoy the waves!

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

But hey, making money is a good thing, right? Enjoy the ride! 

i think you should consider that crypto is a very young tech and we are facing an exponential growth and reach, this means more people and more money join the game

and btw i really don't get what's the point of your thread, you hate crypto because people can make money and maybe not be slave their life to buy a house?
weggie

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:04:21 PM

I have a friend that has a 300,000 USD worth of asset in crypto currency. Because of ICOs and Airdrops, average people have now opportunity to become a millionaire in an instant once luck favors in you. Let us enjoy the waves!

What was his starting capital, please ?
ApexEvo

Activity: 280

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

Better how? Making money out of thin air is creating inflation. How's that better? In the past few years I was trying to avoid everything, which I don't believe in (like all these ICOs) and missed millions of $, but lately I started trading again and made my 3-month salary in like 10 days (few hours in trading combined). I'm happy with what I have, but I'm also pretty scared and it's like I started to hate digital currencies, because now they look much more different...  

EDIT: And I started not to care about what will happen in future. This is wrong... very wrong...

This is a free market. Anything that has no value behind it except speculation will eventually disappear, but don't you worry about the future of cryptoland. Digital currencies have already become a commodity that the world cannot function without.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

that is such a huge huge huge amount. i think investing such a large amount of money can really give you a good profit you just need to have to manage it in a right way if you have the ability to manage your money you will really get a good profit by invest such a huge amount.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

I think you're missing my point here. There's nothing wrong to make profits if you have ideas and realized them, or just by supporting some project, in which you believe in. All I want to say is that what happens now is not normal. Back in 2014 we've seen crazy profits on several coins, but now they are like 10s (if not 100s). If you think that doubling your money in a day is normal, then you are nothing but a greedy speculators who doesn't care about digital currencies at all. Back in the days we've seen people who were saying: "I'm glad that I bought "put_your_name_here_coin", now we're seeing people saying: "DigiByte/SIA/NEM made me a godzillionaire!", "I have 50,000 BTC, tell me where to invest?" etc... All are bragging that they made money. Less and less people are actually talking about the given currency or even cares where it will go afterwards.     

weggie

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:39:05 PM

If someone has 50,000 BTC and do not know what to do with the money, do not worry, he will lose it Cheesy
With such win, I would leave the place for another people.. And simply move elsewhere...
seodomination

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:40:46 PM

I myself have a couple of coworkers who can retire now, and they can thank only altcoins for that. I wish I would be there with them in the beginning and I could also retire now Sad
Shanto

Activity: 311

The

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:15:51 PM

The latest craziness is called BAT, which raised some USD $36 Million in 20 seconds. And now a day or two later comes with a USD $170 Million market cap + huge premine. People work for 20 years to buy a house (and this applies for a tiny % of the world's population, because for example, in my country (Bulgaria), a person with average salary will need to work at least 17 years and saves 50% of it to buy an apartment). Now every second 15-year old nerd who invested his lunch money in Ethereum (or NEM, or whatever...) some 2-3 years ago is now a f*cking godzillionaire and he can buy entire town. Not long ago I said we are in a bubble, but I was wrong. This is a f*cking disaster! Can you imagine the levels of inflation, which digital currencies can create? The great depression, Zimbabwe's inflation and housing bubble combined will look like a jokes. Maybe this was the idea behind Bitcoin. About 45 years ago Nixon ended convertibility of US $ to gold and it appears that after several years banks will "back" their fiat money with... Ripple or BallsCoin.

Hype. It's all hype. Some people will come out rich, others with regret. And this will happen over and over again every now and then but stronger each time. Look at 2014's altcoin season and this year's and imagine in 2020.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

The latest craziness is called BAT, which raised some USD $36 Million in 20 seconds. And now a day or two later comes with a USD $170 Million market cap + huge premine. People work for 20 years to buy a house (and this applies for a tiny % of the world's population, because for example, in my country (Bulgaria), a person with average salary will need to work at least 17 years and saves 50% of it to buy an apartment). Now every second 15-year old nerd who invested his lunch money in Ethereum (or NEM, or whatever...) some 2-3 years ago is now a f*cking godzillionaire and he can buy entire town. Not long ago I said we are in a bubble, but I was wrong. This is a f*cking disaster! Can you imagine the levels of inflation, which digital currencies can create? The great depression, Zimbabwe's inflation and housing bubble combined will look like a jokes. Maybe this was the idea behind Bitcoin. About 45 years ago Nixon ended convertibility of US $ to gold and it appears that after several years banks will "back" their fiat money with... Ripple or BallsCoin.

You don't get it. Real financial revolution and disruption of markets is ongoing. That's why it's so insane, but it's not unsustainable because the whole cryptocurrencies market is still a misery in a big picture. So enjoy the ride, we're living in very exciting times.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:44:36 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 10:06:23 PM by Ucy

No one know what the world of crytocurrency will be in 5 or 10 years, but is sure a lot of millionaire and billionaire creating in a daily basis here. So, enjoy it or turn off your computer and walk away?

Exactly! People seem to underestimate what  Cryptocurrency is capable of becoming in the future.
 A time will come when profit will slow down (when Crypto becomes very popular like Facebook ) but for now the profit will continue to be massive because it's a revolutionary technology. It's normal for new adopters to make hugh profit from new technologies not to talk of making money from Revolutionary technology like cryptocurrency & blockchain
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:50:41 PM

Wether or not this is a bubble is irelevant. You are stupid, and that's a fact. Dotcom bubble was a huge leap forward for the humanity. And who benefited from this leap forward ? Well i tell you who, NOT the average citizen. Blockchain technology is for everyone, anyone can be an investor. Not just someone already rich or someone accredited.

If this is a bubble that will change the world the way IT explosion of dotcom bubble did, then why shouldn't the average citizen benefit from it ? THINK ABOUT IT.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: