Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with you people?!  (Read 5603 times)
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

It's not real until you sell it and withdraw into fiat. I've withdrawn $250,000 so far in my crypto adventures and still have $200,000 worth of cryptos.

That's true. Back in the days I was mining 130-150 Million TIPS with just 6 GPU's. .......

I'm not exactly like Laszlo and his pizzas, but still... Smiley Now I have a few favorites, but future will tell...  

Well, you are still here and still a survivor!

I sold 20million BCN last year and we all saw that pump!  Cheesy Back in the day when I was furiously mining them on GPU I took the dogs for a walk and when I returned 1 of my rigs was proper on fire!  Grin I always kept a couple of fire extinguishers handy after that - and my main thought was 'thank the lord!' it was just the PSU and a crappy gigabyte MB that got smoked!

I'm glad you still have your favorites and are a paid up member of the survivors club! Good luck, my friend.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

It is not true for every ICO present on the planet. The only ICO's which heavily invest into their advertising and marketing panel are the one got noticed until now. And that is the only strategy behind its success. People anyway want money, so they just invest when something new comes. At this point ICO launches with amazing price and people also get good profits when it is in prelaunch stage due to its upcoming popularity. The ICO also crashes after few months or so when people see another ICO coming up. At this point they think the current ICO won't go ahead anymore so they dump it and ICO gets collapsed. While other ICO start putting up the work in the market and rising their funds heavily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

Though what you are saying is true but for everything under the heaven there is season and time. This is time to make money from crytocurrency and we should all take advantage of it. In forex it is very difficult to make 100% return in just a month but we are making over a 100% return in just a month from crytocurrency. In future it might create inflation but since I was born my country has never got out of inflation!!!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

It's not real until you sell it and withdraw into fiat. I've withdrawn $250,000 so far in my crypto adventures and still have $200,000 worth of cryptos.

That's true. Back in the days I was mining 130-150 Million TIPS with just 6 GPU's. .......

I'm not exactly like Laszlo and his pizzas, but still... Smiley Now I have a few favorites, but future will tell...  

Well, you are still here and still a survivor!

I sold 20million BCN last year and we all saw that pump!  Cheesy Back in the day when I was furiously mining them on GPU I took the dogs for a walk and when I returned 1 of my rigs was proper on fire!  Grin I always kept a couple of fire extinguishers handy after that - and my main thought was 'thank the lord!' it was just the PSU and a crappy gigabyte MB that got smoked!

I'm glad you still have your favorites and are a paid up member of the survivors club! Good luck, my friend.

We'd better not think about what we have sold through the years - these are unnecessary regrets. The only thing I have regrets is that the project I'm involved in is not moving as I want to and that's because of the lack of funds, but better days will come. Good luck to you as well.

AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

Not every kid and even not every person would sit here on the forum, try to analyze, find some information and spent hundreds of hours, to find some great thing to invest in. It is like football, people 20 years ago where simple playing it, without getting millions and what we see now? On field there are 24 millionares running with the ball. Just what im trying to say, it is not bad and it wouldnt do nothing to the economy, but yeah we would get a little bit more millioners, but why not?))

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

SilverCoin300

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

All this money is going to eventually attract the laws. The market cap for crypto is about to touch 100 billion. When the bubble bursts or correct itself, there will be lots of complaints as they lost money in a unregulated market.

Lol. It touched 100 billion while writing this
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:04:56 PM

All this money is going to eventually attract the laws. The market cap for crypto is about to touch 100 billion. When the bubble bursts or correct itself, there will be lots of complaints as they lost money in a unregulated market.

It surpassed $100 Billion hours ago.

SilverCoin300

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

The point is the market will attract the attention of the authorities soon.
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

enjoy the ride, we are all on our way to be rich...dont think too much, just buy and invest in a legit ico..

remember !!!

do some research before investing on ico, some ico maybe will become scam..
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

And if we all sold all our coins at once we would get what for them ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
jlspartz

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

Exactly, there's about 5% liquidity at any point, and that 5% would probably only fetch half of that, so in essence dumping 2-3 billion across the market would collapse it.
biter66

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:52:10 AM

I don't know how mystery altcoin money could effect our economy or if it could actually collapse the market over a period of time. But I believe that most people don't even think long term effect just the moment. Most people only think of the amount of money they might make acquiring these coins. Huh
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:13:08 AM

Heh, this already happened. Smiley I can even prove that authorities are following certain sections (if not all) of this forum, but why would I care? I've been always honest (or at least I'd like to think so).

No need to ask me this question.

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:19:45 AM

I think you're missing my point here. There's nothing wrong to make profits if you have ideas and realized them, or just by supporting some project, in which you believe in. All I want to say is that what happens now is not normal. Back in 2014 we've seen crazy profits on several coins, but now they are like 10s (if not 100s). If you think that doubling your money in a day is normal, then you are nothing but a greedy speculators who doesn't care about digital currencies at all. Back in the days we've seen people who were saying: "I'm glad that I bought "put_your_name_here_coin", now we're seeing people saying: "DigiByte/SIA/NEM made me a godzillionaire!", "I have 50,000 BTC, tell me where to invest?" etc... All are bragging that they made money. Less and less people are actually talking about the given currency or even cares where it will go afterwards.      

Crypto is finding its true nature.  Pyramids.

You are perfectly right that this is going to end in tears, blood will flow, and when blood flows, some people get rich and powerful.
If it goes *really* high, and if institutional players get into the game too, this will make 2007 look like a minor correction.

Irrational exuberance regularly needs a new toy to bubble.  Tulips, South Sea, stock, real estate, dot-com, complex derivatives, and now crypto.  When it blows, it hurts economy.  It would be really ironic given Satoshi's genesis block that he made the invention that caused the biggest financial collapse in history: pure speculative assets without a bound.
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:23:30 AM

Heh, this already happened. Smiley I can even prove that authorities are following certain sections (if not all) of this forum, but why would I care? I've been always honest (or at least I'd like to think so). 

I fail to see the relationship between "pleasing authorities" and "being honest".   They sound rather contradictory Smiley
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:25:52 AM

I think you're missing my point here. There's nothing wrong to make profits if you have ideas and realized them, or just by supporting some project, in which you believe in. All I want to say is that what happens now is not normal. Back in 2014 we've seen crazy profits on several coins, but now they are like 10s (if not 100s). If you think that doubling your money in a day is normal, then you are nothing but a greedy speculators who doesn't care about digital currencies at all. Back in the days we've seen people who were saying: "I'm glad that I bought "put_your_name_here_coin", now we're seeing people saying: "DigiByte/SIA/NEM made me a godzillionaire!", "I have 50,000 BTC, tell me where to invest?" etc... All are bragging that they made money. Less and less people are actually talking about the given currency or even cares where it will go afterwards.      

Crypto is finding its true nature.  Pyramids.

You are perfectly right that this is going to end in tears, blood will flow, and when blood flows, some people get rich and powerful.
If it goes *really* high, and if institutional players get into the game too, this will make 2007 look like a minor correction.

Irrational exuberance regularly needs a new toy to bubble.  Tulips, South Sea, stock, real estate, dot-com, complex derivatives, and now crypto.  When it blows, it hurts economy.  It would be really ironic given Satoshi's genesis block that he made the invention that caused the biggest financial collapse in history: pure speculative assets without a bound.

That's because of the greedy s*itheads who flooded digital currencies. Most of the shills here are cheering, because of their $5 (or even $50 Million - who cares?) profit and they don't think about others. Whales are reaping you off, but you refuse to believe in it. And others who know how this "game" is "played" simply doesn't care, because they are part of it. Keep screwing with what has been offered to you as a possibility and you'll soon get back to your lousy work (cleaning old lady's asses).

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:27:44 AM

I fail to see the relationship between "pleasing authorities" and "being honest".   They sound rather contradictory Smiley

What I meant is that I am somehow involved in a digital currency, but I have nothing to hide if authorities decide to prosecute us all. I've done nothing wrong.

honestis.network

Activity: 27
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:18:45 AM

Tokens are better when fiat money, at least they are backed with software not like fiat money with tin air ...

Honestis . Network Portable Identity Provider ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: