Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Available Here Anymore  (Read 5232 times)
Edrinpleck (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:25:40 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 11:54:53 AM by Edrinpleck

Not Available Here Anymore

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

I know a lot of things about forex trading but i hate forex trading with passion due to winner takes all and loser lose all policy,i have also lost good some of money to this beast.

What is the name of your forex trading style because all forex trading strategies has names like kungfu arts.
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

Be careful, OP is a complete newbie on this forum, and he has been quite vague about his forex "system." If you want people to trust you, you should give a vouch copy to someone who is very trusted.

Also, is this really relevant to Bitcoin/altcoin trading in any way? I doubt many people use Metatrader for Bitcoin.
litaf

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

Be careful, OP is a complete newbie on this forum, and he has been quite vague about his forex "system." If you want people to trust you, you should give a vouch copy to someone who is very trusted.

Also, is this really relevant to Bitcoin/altcoin trading in any way? I doubt many people use Metatrader for Bitcoin.
SO many marketers trying to sell their trading systmes these days. If they were so good at trading, why try to sell a system for $25? All the successful traders that I've been in contact with will give you signals and teach you how to trade for free as long as you develop a close personal connection with them.
Edrinpleck (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:34:06 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 12:01:32 PM by Edrinpleck

I know a lot of things about forex trading but i hate forex trading with passion due to winner takes all and loser lose all policy,i have also lost good some of money to this beast.

What is the name of your forex trading style because all forex trading strategies has names like kungfu arts.

Edrinpleck (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:58:10 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 11:58:05 AM by Edrinpleck

SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

Forex trading can easily make someone to become rich over night and can also destroy your finance beyond your expectations.

Your claim of good forex trading strategy deserves some proofs, give us the link to your live trading or fxblue.
Edrinpleck (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:28:30 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 12:02:27 PM by Edrinpleck

SO many marketers trying to sell their trading systmes these days. If they were so good at trading, why try to sell a system for $25? All the successful traders that I've been in contact with will give you signals and teach you how to trade for free as long as you develop a close personal connection with them.

Edrinpleck (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:46:23 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 12:03:01 PM by Edrinpleck

Forex trading can easily make someone to become rich over night and can also destroy your finance beyond your expectations.

Your claim of good forex trading strategy deserves some proofs, give us the link to your live trading or fxblue.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:22:40 PM

I would like to share these quotes from 2 very wonderful people. "There's no such thing as a free lunch" - Milton Friedman & "people will always want a free lunch" - Wayne Rogers (Just humour  Grin). Now Firstly, yes there are tons of marketers out there with their trading system, sure! why not? People take their time to study and research about forex trading techniques that help thousands of people get that edge they need in forex trading to be profitable.

And when you find that technique which is profitable why not make a profit from it?  Smiley I mean the art of trading is to make profit and when you take your time to learn that very good system I say you make more profit from it. Not to trail off, during my days of learning the art of trading Forex & stock i bought loads of materials online many helped some not so much but yes I bought them to grow my knowledge. Today most good Forex strategies go for $149 and above and yet folks who genuinely want to have that winning edge while trading still buy them.

As regards to signals, i don't sell signals personally because i believe everyone should learn how to trade and make profit on themselves that's the reason why I prepared this detailed training guide. But I offer free seminar on my website to help traders and also discuss various other principles of trading. So guys if you really want that winning edge in Forex trading then try my trading system it's not 70% off!

"There's no such thing as a free lunch" - Milton Friedman & "people will always want a free lunch" - Wayne Rogers

I respect those quotes and I also believe in that.

But here in BitcoinTalk, vouch copy is a copy which you need to give for your own good as free (If you need sales).
You will give it for your product/service review. If the reviews from the trusted member comes in good form / positive review then every other buyers will follow that and will buy your product/service.

Actually every buyers who visits your thread, they firstly looks for the vouch review.
I think no one will buy even with a 90% discount also, if they don't see any recommendations from at least one trusted member.

BitcoinTalk rules are very different, it is really different from any other forums. This is the best forum in online earning world. NO DOUBT!
You will always feel safe here, if you follow the rules which were built by the trusted members of this community for our safety..
Our community members are fighting everyday to ensure our safety.. EVERY MEMBERS SAFETY!

It is not bad to give 2 vouch copies to get 10 sales, right?

NO OFFENCE!
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:01:05 AM

Your caption of My ★Hot★ Blazing Forex system does not connotes any meaning because forex trading is very easy when narrated verbally but a lot of unplanned events often happen in practice.

Can you show the community how profitable your forex trading system works, a live season or trading history will do. Forex trading is a business of proof and not oral.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:05:57 AM

Can you show us proof of your trades? And also at least like show you are legit about making a lot of money from this "system" of yours. I am currently highly skeptical and i wouldn't be surprised if everyone else is on this forum as well.

Anyone interested to buy it - autobuy links often can lead to scams. Always use escrow.

And by the way, your introductory video is just a bunch of clips put together with caption repeating exactly what you said here.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

Well i would say you are right in a way, that is 90% traders lose their money while trading this is due to lack of a good Forex strategy and also in most part greedy which translates to lack of a good money management attitude towards Forex trading. Foresx strategies name may vary as that depends on the author but what remains static is the principles applied to in developing the strategy.

My strategy is purely based on Price Action which is a known and validated way to trade forex.

We are no babies in the forum when it comes to forex trading because we have seen a lot of guru that claim to know everything about forex trading losing money heavily.

Price action forex trading method is not a good method because it can not sustain profit and not stable, any news or technical glitch can turn it the other way.
Edrinpleck (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:13:28 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 12:00:36 PM by Edrinpleck

I would like to share these quotes from 2 very wonderful people. "There's no such thing as a free lunch" - Milton Friedman & "people will always want a free lunch" - Wayne Rogers (Just humour  Grin). Now Firstly, yes there are tons of marketers out there with their trading system, sure! why not? People take their time to study and research about forex trading techniques that help thousands of people get that edge they need in forex trading to be profitable.

And when you find that technique which is profitable why not make a profit from it?  Smiley I mean the art of trading is to make profit and when you take your time to learn that very good system I say you make more profit from it. Not to trail off, during my days of learning the art of trading Forex & stock i bought loads of materials online many helped some not so much but yes I bought them to grow my knowledge. Today most good Forex strategies go for $149 and above and yet folks who genuinely want to have that winning edge while trading still buy them.

As regards to signals, i don't sell signals personally because i believe everyone should learn how to trade and make profit on themselves that's the reason why I prepared this detailed training guide. But I offer free seminar on my website to help traders and also discuss various other principles of trading. So guys if you really want that winning edge in Forex trading then try my trading system it's not 70% off!

"There's no such thing as a free lunch" - Milton Friedman & "people will always want a free lunch" - Wayne Rogers

I respect those quotes and I also believe in that.

But here in BitcoinTalk, vouch copy is a copy which you need to give for your own good as free (If you need sales).
You will give it for your product/service review. If the reviews from the trusted member comes in good form / positive review then every other buyers will follow that and will buy your product/service.

Actually every buyers who visits your thread, they firstly looks for the vouch review.
I think no one will buy even with a 90% discount also, if they don't see any recommendations from at least one trusted member.

BitcoinTalk rules are very different, it is really different from any other forums. This is the best forum in online earning world. NO DOUBT!
You will always feel safe here, if you follow the rules which were built by the trusted members of this community for our safety..
Our community members are fighting everyday to ensure our safety.. EVERY MEMBERS SAFETY!

It is not bad to give 2 vouch copies to get 10 sales, right?

NO OFFENCE!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: