Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid services to help in social media campaign  (Read 234 times)
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

Folks,

We will conduct an ICO in mid July. Our company, Aventus, is disrupting the ticketing market. We created an announcement thread .
We are looking to read some advises about paid services like Gleam or The viral exchange. Are they worth the price? Did they help you in managing your campaign? Would you recommend it? etc etc

Thank you for sharing your experience with such services as we need to decide if we use one.

The Aventus Team

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

Folks,

We will conduct an ICO in mid July. Our company, Aventus, is disrupting the ticketing market. We created an announcement thread .
We are looking to read some advises about paid services like Gleam or The viral exchange. Are they worth the price? Did they help you in managing your campaign? Would you recommend it? etc etc

Thank you for sharing your experience with such services as we need to decide if we use one.

The Aventus Team

Viral is good option, Humaniq had and currently there is ZrCoin and Patientory tokens there. You can manage with easy any campaign from FB, Twitter, Youtube or even Google+ (if anyone use this). For gleam i didnt have any work with them so i can't tell you if there are good or bad, for Viral i can say only good words.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:49:25 PM

I have good experience with viral exchange and some of the major coins have used their services in the past and now Zrcoin and Patientory are using their service and it is also useful for the users to log in a claim your bounty by using those service and all of the campaigns were  successful,but i am not having any experience with Gleam.

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:45:15 PM

Folks,

The Aventus Team

This is a great move on your part.  Social media handling has gotten so diverse that it is best handled by someone else. I will be keenly looking towards it on how it goes.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:46:45 PM

Folks,

The Aventus Team

This is a great move on your part.  Social media handling has gotten so diverse that it is best handled by someone else. I will be keenly looking towards
it on how it goes.

If not just for the experience that the third party has in social media, just having one less huge pile of things to handle in an ICO is well
worth it.  Wink
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:57:06 AM

Thank you for these testimonies. They clearly reflect using third party app is a very good option.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: