Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Everything Bubble  (Read 2195 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:03:12 AM

It's one bubble the teft by printing bubble. Every currency that the thievs print explodes and this one is coming due the only reason there is realestate and other "bubbles" is because all the thieves from all the countries that steal from their people by printing are getting to a point that they will pop! Even where there is no paper money in Rome they poped that just look at history the new fake dollar will pop just like the dinari it's just a matter of time. The dollar died the moment they made it fake 100 years ago! (it use to be real money now it's fake currency!)

Isn't 100 years long enough for any bubble to burst?

Maybe, there is no bubble in the first place at all? People have been telling about the demise of the US dollar as long as I remember myself. Some dudes have even written books about the fall of the US dollar empire (and it was about 15 years ago). Somehow the dollar is still alive and kicking ("the rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated"). Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it happily lasted for another 100 years

It took 500 years in room once a solder got paid with a few real coins but then greedy assholes took a bit of real money from the inside, then more then more (equivilent of printing paper money) by then it took bags and bags of this fake Dinari to pay a soldier (you can read this in documents) eventually they passed regulations like the fakers do now more and more restrictive against population it's very similar.

Your fake dollar has lost 97% in the 100 years so it's going down and down and it wont take 500 years like rome it will take less. So yes it's a buble and you are wrong i know i'm telling the truth and you are not!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:18:41 AM

It depends on the situation, if the bank let it happen then be it?
All are bubbles but we are not there
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

Your fake dollar has lost 97% in the 100 years so it's going down and down and it wont take 500 years like rome it will take less. So yes it's a buble and you are wrong i know i'm telling the truth and you are not!

Okay, I may be wrong

But you should understand that claiming that the dollar is going to kick the bucket one day is no more than empty talking. We are all likely to kick the same bucket some day and so what? Until you get specific and name a certain date or time within which the dollar is going to die, your words essentially amount to nothing. They lack substance and precision, and until you provide these, they will remain just words not worth the space they take and the noise they make

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: