Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help my please unblock my account  (Read 1118 times)
fullcointalk (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:59:19 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 10:00:11 PM by fullcointalk

I wanted to install additional protection in the form of secret question-
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.co

wrote several letters to this email and nothing comes up for a few days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:18:49 PM

You're going to have to wait longer, based on posts in Meta - theymos is a busy man. You can also try PMing him or Cyrus on the forum, but don't send multiple PMs over and over again if they don't respond quickly.
fullcointalk (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:28:37 PM

You're going to have to wait longer, based on posts in Meta - theymos is a busy man. You can also try PMing him or Cyrus on the forum, but don't send multiple PMs over and over again if they don't respond quickly.

I wrote Cyrus and Theymos. I only need a confirmation email   
AnfisKatechkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

I have the same issue. I sent a message to this email a few days ago and now I wrote to Theymos too. Please, help! My account is Tarime.
endenada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

I have the same issue. I sent a message to this email a few days ago and now I wrote to Theymos too. Please, help! My account is Tarime.
I have an account banned too: witsie (sr.member) i try to recover it, but someone has banned it. Perhaps mods are busy and not willing yet to unban us. We are humble and patient!
I will check, what is alt-account, what is farmed account, and how many accounts per ip we are allowed to work on. I have 10 accounts on nitrogen, all working. Here, they banned me 4 accounts and i work on only one. They can ban you for zillion reasons, but they could say: "you have posted an external link in your post so we banned you 7 days, or for life .... or temporarily, or permanently" ..... haha: they say: appeal on this email .... lol ...!
I hope they will unban our accounts soon as sign of "good will" for the community!
AnfisKatechkin

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:37:21 PM

I'm waiting since June 2 and my issue still is not solved. How much time may it take?..
AnfisKatechkin

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

Well, I think it's a little ridiculous. If the staff can't solve this problem so much time maybe it makes a sense to give admin's rights to anyone else? It looks like there's lack of people who can solve such problems.
I still didn't get even any answer since June 2. I can't particiapte in SONM bounty campaign because of locking my account. Look, it wasn't my mistake, I just used a feature of this site. Who needs a secret question if it causes such problems? I didn't find a warning that this feature may lead to locked account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: