Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:12:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤[ANN] [ICO] | JustDatingSite.com (JDS) | ❤❤❤Bounties❤❤❤  (Read 11029 times)
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

It seems that if the airdrop program will be more interesting follow this ICO. But, of course, this project will succeed to attract investors to get involved in this project because it has a team of developers who will be full of experience in this field.
nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

I am so excited about JDS project.I am looking forward to buy tokens.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

It's a very nice idea to add an affiliate program for webmaster. Do you already know which payment methods will you use to pay affiliates?

We think that PPC for cryptocurrency will be unique offer on the market. It'll attract a lot of webmasters. We also plan to create all type of affiliate programs include white label solution

Is it a pay-per-click or pay-per-customer campaign?
If it is going to be a pay-per-click campaign, then it will definitely attract a lot of site owners as many hosts offer free hosting as well as sub-domains, so the advertising part will get a great boost with it. White label solution will include country-based affiliate marketing people or is it just for the ones who live in Europe only?

Of Course, it'll be a pay per click program. And we will work with all over the world

That sounds great because I have many friends who have blogs with some targeted audience related to cryptocurrencies only, so will surely ask them to apply here. Anyways, can you please do the detailing here regarding the program that what will be the average pay-per-click (genuine one) and is it going to be same for clicks coming from all the countries or it will differ for each country?
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

It's a very nice idea to add an affiliate program for webmaster. Do you already know which payment methods will you use to pay affiliates?

We think that PPC for cryptocurrency will be unique offer on the market. It'll attract a lot of webmasters. We also plan to create all type of affiliate programs include white label solution

Is it a pay-per-click or pay-per-customer campaign?
If it is going to be a pay-per-click campaign, then it will definitely attract a lot of site owners as many hosts offer free hosting as well as sub-domains, so the advertising part will get a great boost with it. White label solution will include country-based affiliate marketing people or is it just for the ones who live in Europe only?

Of Course, it'll be a pay per click program. And we will work with all over the world

That sounds great because I have many friends who have blogs with some targeted audience related to cryptocurrencies only, so will surely ask them to apply here. Anyways, can you please do the detailing here regarding the program that what will be the average pay-per-click (genuine one) and is it going to be same for clicks coming from all the countries or it will differ for each country?

We will calculate cost per click for each country separately. We will defend our program from fraud clicks. We have a huge experience in it

RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

A new social culture is emerging. Will an air drop program be established?

We will use any new technologies if they will be useful for our service

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

Interesting dating project but how will you compete with Matchpool for example?

They made a successful ico 3-4 months ago and they're on the development.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:59:19 PM

Hahaha I do not think dating project can be successful, but this concept is very unique, this question is very good, you need to compete with Matchpoll,
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

Hahaha I do not think dating project can be successful, but this concept is very unique, this question is very good, you need to compete with Matchpoll,

We don't need to compete with Matchpool. The dating market is very huge. Maybe we won't meet each other. In any case, we are developing our product https://justdatingsite.com/
"According to a recent report by Marketdata Enterprises Inc, dating services is a $2.5 billion business in the United States alone. Since 2001, online services have soared in popularity and now account for 70 percent of the market’s value. The dating services industry includes several different segments."
https://ico.justdatingsite.com/files/white-paper-ico-jds.pdf

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

We will calculate cost per click for each country separately. We will defend our program from fraud clicks. We have a huge experience in it

That's a great news because fraudsters should really not be supported. I have seen many making too much money through their cheat sheets and I don't like the ways they use to do it.
Anyways, will JDS also be having a CPA campaign in it? Have you guys decided anything over it that if a conversion takes place, what will be the pay to the one who is advertising? I think this will not be dependent on country-based memberships and instead it will be shared upon the type of membership a potential customer buys, right?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:41:29 PM

We don't need to compete with Matchpool. The dating market is very huge. Maybe we won't meet each other. In any case, we are developing our product https://justdatingsite.com/
"According to a recent report by Marketdata Enterprises Inc, dating services is a $2.5 billion business in the United States alone. Since 2001, online services have soared in popularity and now account for 70 percent of the market’s value. The dating services industry includes several different segments."
https://ico.justdatingsite.com/files/white-paper-ico-jds.pdf
USA is still one of world's best market for dating sites and its giving most of revenue but now time to turn some attention in other markets this could be also very helpful as we are looking good growth in China and India as these both are growing very quickly hope this could be very helpful for JDS also
pianist
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:57:18 PM

Hi! I'm CTO of one of the oldest paying websites CoinURL and I'm proud to be an expert/adviser of Just Dating Sites.

Our Ads network shows that regular businesses should join Crypto World and develop blockchain technologies. We are working since 2012 and our business is successfull.

Looking forward to seeing JDS project working well and people meet their love!
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:53:16 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 11:07:11 AM by RomanJDS

That's a great news because fraudsters should really not be supported. I have seen many making too much money through their cheat sheets and I don't like the ways they use to do it.
Anyways, will JDS also be having a CPA campaign in it? Have you guys decided anything over it that if a conversion takes place, what will be the pay to the one who is advertising? I think this will not be dependent on country-based memberships and instead it will be shared upon the type of membership a potential customer buys, right?

I see you know about affiliate programs everything Smiley. We will use CPA model too. We plan to pay 50% of revenue. But for premium partners we will offer up to 100%

pianist
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

Our ICO needs translators and local community managers.

Guys! Great opportunity to earn a lot! Join JDS translation campaign! Smiley
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:13:09 AM

We was added to popular countdown website:
https://www.icoalert.com/
https://www.coingecko.com/ico/just-dating-site

Herbarium

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

is JDC a Waves platform token?

asking since I saw that Sasha was your escrow
pianist
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:18:22 AM

is JDC a Waves platform token?
Yes Smiley

asking since I saw that Sasha was your escrow

Sasha is an adviser.

Escrow is a person who locks ICO funds, we will announce him later.
AntonJDS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:04:16 AM

More singles are back from Social Networks to dating sites. They find Social Networks are too open for finding a couple. We must engage them with our platform of JDS for dating services, but we should give them more like secured messengers, secured profiles and other services helping to switch from Social Network to the best Dating Service (JustDatingSite.com). Blockchain based. Secured. Modern. Cool. Easy to use.
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:00:07 AM

More singles are back from Social Networks to dating sites. They find Social Networks are too open for finding a couple. We must engage them with our platform of JDS for dating services, but we should give them more like secured messengers, secured profiles and other services helping to switch from Social Network to the best Dating Service (JustDatingSite.com). Blockchain based. Secured. Modern. Cool. Easy to use.

It is true. Websites like facebook or twitter are difficult to use to find mate because there are too many people and they are not targeted for a specific audience. In my opinion, the key is mainly that: target. Users wanna date with people who have specific characteristics. JDS should take this into account to make a very good and engaging platform...
AntonJDS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:20:04 AM

It is true. Websites like facebook or twitter are difficult to use to find mate because there are too many people and they are not targeted for a specific audience. In my opinion, the key is mainly that: target. Users wanna date with people who have specific characteristics. JDS should take this into account to make a very good and engaging platform...

We work hard to get closer to the users needs. First feedback shows we on the right way.
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:46:35 AM

Founders of Just Dating Site decided to increase budget of Bounty campaigns up to 26,000 JDC ( it's 2,6 % of ICO result)!

Signature campaign (15,000 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2023118
Translation and moderation on local boards (1,000 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026290
Facebook campaign (3,250 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026291
Twitter campaign (6,750 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026288

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: