Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS  (Read 38087 times)
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

Yay another ico ignoring their community after gathering all the fund /s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WindingTree (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

How so?

We're constantly working on our project and announced a major new partnership yesterday: https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/22/technology/22reuters-blockchain-travel-airnewzealand.html

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
Join our Telegram Channel
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

How so?

We're constantly working on our project and announced a major new partnership yesterday: https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/22/technology/22reuters-blockchain-travel-airnewzealand.html

Several questions on page 8, that arent answered...announcing news is not necessarily community engagement
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:48:57 AM

How so?

Several questions on page 8, that arent answered...announcing news is not necessarily community engagement

Several unanswered questions is literally just translaters spam and social bounties. We're happy to answer any questions relating to the TGE, our platform, and our plans for industry adoption. But we don't have time to answer trivial questions which have already been answered in the thread.

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:32:09 AM

It's a great project. But it is a disappointment that it is delayed until 2018.
It's delayed for good reasons, so I'm not really bothered.

The price per Lif won't change either, so if you're bullish on ETH you'll benefit from investing in Lif in the presale anyways.
bluehalk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:31:47 AM

Sing me up.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:57:31 AM

I saw the news related to new zealand airlines. I was very pleased to see that you guys keep making deals, increasing the value of my investment. I wish the difference between the pre-ico and the ico prices were significantly different as we invested with a lot more risk, especially considering we will now have to wait until February to see if you get the legal approval.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:11:29 AM

Great project. Hope it'll make travelling cheaper. Waiting for February((

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:14:52 PM

Air New Zealand, Swiss travel platform Winding Tree in blockchain tie-up

NEW YORK (Reuters - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-blockchain-travel-airnewzealand/air-new-zealand-swiss-travel-platform-winding-tree-in-blockchain-tie-up-idUSKBN1DM2KQ?il=0) - Air New Zealand said on Wednesday it has teamed up with Swiss travel start-up Winding Tree to explore applications based on blockchain technology that could help the national flag carrier of New Zealand improve the efficiency and security of services such as booking and baggage tracking.
dzeno

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

Hi! Amazing project you got here. I work in the revenue management of a hotel, so I know first-hand the pain in the ass that Expedia and Booking are for hotels. The potential this platform has is really big. Now, I have some questions about the implementation process though.

- First of all, how do you plan to get hotels and airlines to upload their availability and prices to your platforms. Do you expect that to happen spontaneously or do you plan to make any commercial/marketing initiative so that they get to know you.
 - Secondly, let's say I am interested in setting up a travel agency on WT. When will that be possible? And would I need to have programming skills to set it up?
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

Hi! Amazing project you got here. I work in the revenue management of a hotel, so I know first-hand the pain in the ass that Expedia and Booking are for hotels. The potential this platform has is really big. Now, I have some questions about the implementation process though.

- First of all, how do you plan to get hotels and airlines to upload their availability and prices to your platforms. Do you expect that to happen spontaneously or do you plan to make any commercial/marketing initiative so that they get to know you.
 - Secondly, let's say I am interested in setting up a travel agency on WT. When will that be possible? And would I need to have programming skills to set it up?

Thanks for your comments and questions.

We're actively working on getting suppliers on board i.e. Lufthansa Group and Air New Zealand. We also have a very good awareness in the travel industry and we hope the smaller hotels and airlines will join by themselves. The platorm is open-source and permissionless so anyone can join at anytime, once it's live.

Yes of course that's possible! We will have a set of APIs to retrieve the inventory from, as of now we are building a solution for developers by developers. But overtime people may develop plugins and easier ways to interact with the blockchain.

dzeno

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:50:49 PM

We're actively working on getting suppliers on board i.e. Lufthansa Group and Air New Zealand. We also have a very good awareness in the travel industry and we hope the smaller hotels and airlines will join by themselves. The platorm is open-source and permissionless so anyone can join at anytime, once it's live.

Yes of course that's possible! We will have a set of APIs to retrieve the inventory from, as of now we are building a solution for developers by developers. But overtime people may develop plugins and easier ways to interact with the blockchain.

Thanks for the answer! I will be checking on your progress and I am definitely buying some lif in the TGE.
mobydic

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

Hello.

Is it possible to get back the ethereum we contributed with? They claimed to launch ICO in November and didn't keep their word.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

Well, I do hope you will get more on board, but meanwhile, delaying your token generation to the pre-ico investors is simply a bad PR. It would be nice if we could get some assurance other than "you took a risk". For example, the guy who posted above me simply wants his money back.

WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:30:48 PM

Well, I do hope you will get more on board, but meanwhile, delaying your token generation to the pre-ico investors is simply a bad PR. It would be nice if we could get some assurance other than "you took a risk". For example, the guy who posted above me simply wants his money back.

We obviously didn't wake up and decide to move the TGE date because we were feeling like it that morning. It's due to regulatory delays, and people who participated at the early stage were well aware of the risks, of which regulatory delays was one of them. As we've elaborated on continously we're mainly a B2B platform, so if the industry can't adopt our solution the whole platform is useless. Therefore, following and abiding by every regulation is key for the platforms success.

Refunds or issuing tokens to early stage contributors doesn't work as it just complicates legal matters. Also ICOs a very risky place to put money into, particularly in presales. Contributions to Winding Tree are to sustain the development of the platform, we can't just issue a refund when a contributor changes their mind. We always advise to never put more than you can afford into risky stuff. 

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:43:36 PM

the ANN started on July, but ico is still not launced and the replies is not as many as i expected, also, there is no bounty campaign, so people may lose interest on it

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

Hi Dev,
you have a good list of airline partners. Is there such a list of partners among hotels?
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

Hi Dev,
you have a good list of airline partners. Is there such a list of partners among hotels?

Yes, we will have a comprehensive list of Hotel partners before our TGE. That's one of our main focuses right now - industry adoption.

Elgabal

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Hello WindingTree Staff,
I'm an hotel owner and I'm really interested in your project.

I have a question about the hotel booking system: I took a quick look in your API and seems to me that there is no way to choose the treatment for the room. I mean is not specified if is: only room (with no breakfast), B&B, HB, FB or AI. The API request only dates and price.

Do you have plan to implement the choice of the treatment?

(If I'm wrong sorry but I'm not a programmer).

Thanks for your time and good luck for your work.
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:11:06 PM

Hello WindingTree Staff,
I'm an hotel owner and I'm really interested in your project.

I have a question about the hotel booking system: I took a quick look in your API and seems to me that there is no way to choose the treatment for the room. I mean is not specified if is: only room (with no breakfast), B&B, HB, FB or AI. The API request only dates and price.

Do you have plan to implement the choice of the treatment?

(If I'm wrong sorry but I'm not a programmer).

Thanks for your time and good luck for your work.

Yes, absolutely. Our current API is just the bare minumum to test out the platform and everything.

You can fill out this form to stay updated on the platform as a supplier/startup interested in using the platform: https://windingtree.typeform.com/to/VbCetm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: