Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:00:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Fastest Growing Cryptocurrencies in May  (Read 2904 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

In May 2017 almost all the most popular cryptocurrencies have shown unbelievable market capitalization growth.

Last month the capitalization of the whole market rose from $36.585 billion to $82.76 billion. Following the skyrocket of the Bitcoin price that in May rose by 70% from $1347 to $2290 per BTC, several altcoins have also managed to overcome new psychological levels.

You can read the full article and take part in the discussion here: https://coinidol.com/top-fastest-growing-cryptocurrencies-in-may/

couture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

external capital investors pumping the system or genuine cash migration into the currencies?

is it true growth or bubble?
jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

I know the answer would be STRAT before reading the article. STRAT is really amazing.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:32:09 PM

In May 2017 almost all the most popular cryptocurrencies have shown unbelievable market capitalization growth.

Last month the capitalization of the whole market rose from $36.585 billion to $82.76 billion. Following the skyrocket of the Bitcoin price that in May rose by 70% from $1347 to $2290 per BTC, several altcoins have also managed to overcome new psychological levels.

You can read the full article and take part in the discussion here: https://coinidol.com/top-fastest-growing-cryptocurrencies-in-may/

You are right Monero went from $23 to $43 in only one month. Development in Monero is all the time rapid, but that price almost doubled, I am not sure if there was that much of new development. So yes things are getting strange in the CryptoLand.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

Claiming there is development in "Monero" is an oxymoron.  For the longest time it's just a clone of DuckNote and wasn't pumped until people claimed it was added to Darknet Markets (where it never attained much, if any, volume or actual usage on there).

The anonymity coins are way over-valued until there is another breakthrough to support their price.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:27:46 AM

Claiming there is development in "Monero" is an oxymoron.  For the longest time it's just a clone of DuckNote and wasn't pumped until people claimed it was added to Darknet Markets (where it never attained much, if any, volume or actual usage on there).

The anonymity coins are way over-valued until there is another breakthrough to support their price.

People just need a reason to pump and get hype up. Even if a coin offers something simple but new like a built-in photo taker, people will find a reason to pump it. It's sad but true as we now see ICOs selling out in seconds and coins getting false hype.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

Claiming there is development in "Monero" is an oxymoron.  For the longest time it's just a clone of DuckNote and wasn't pumped until people claimed it was added to Darknet Markets (where it never attained much, if any, volume or actual usage on there).

People just need a reason to pump and get hype up. Even if a coin offers something simple but new like a built-in photo taker, people will find a reason to pump it. It's sad but true as we now see ICOs selling out in seconds and coins getting false hype.
Complete agree on what you have said, Even there are lots of coin who do exist or pooping out on the market but there are still coins which looks promising which  do have features which cant really be found on other altcoin which makes it unique and does really caught attention of people that will potentially pumped out those coins. Some coins i didnt expect to be pumped thats why its really unpredictable to point out altcoin are fast growing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:48:35 AM

I have read this good writing, if I know this coin will continue to rise today I am already rich. I do not understand what caused it to argue maybe altcoin began to offset the rise in bitcoin prices.BTC

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:11:57 AM

your numbers are all in one month and if you zoom out a little to a longer period you can see the pump has been much bigger. for example ripple had >5000% rise!
and it when you look at it this way, it screams a pump and a huge altcoin bubble which has a big risk of blowing up. which is already happening. many of these coins had gone down and others starting their downward spiral period. and this happens every year and for some altcoins multiple times in a year!

Only Bitcoin
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Fast growing cryptos in may are XEM, SIA, Ripple and also stratis s bit later part of May.Also most of the eth based platform are also joining the race. Some old coins are worth to monitor also since there are revival of old coins  and having new campaigns.

Open for Campaigns
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:14:21 AM

You are all wrong. The biggest riser (and not some shit pump and dump) was XTraBYtes in May. Truely the next big thing that is still under the radar. Join the slack it's already 700 people after a few weeks.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#charts

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:11:46 AM

I have read this good writing, if I know this coin will continue to rise today I am already rich. I do not understand what caused it to argue maybe altcoin began to offset the rise in bitcoin prices.BTC
Directly may not be able to make us rich with the rise cryptocurrency but from all that we can make the potential and opportunities for the rich.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

Nice article with the stats, Stratis, Ripple, Nem really did wonders for their investors.
Lets see who will become the toppers of the list for June.
I can say DGB will be right up there, started great, lets see if it can keep it up.
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:54:20 AM

I think no one can touch stratis when it come to growth...... but also waves has a fantastic rise..

other than that, to be honest, it feels like if you bet on any random s*itcoin in February that you would have earned nice money .

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
befrank

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:09:47 AM

Nothing that topped Minereum. From 0.1 to 3 and now it is at 10.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:07:56 AM

I know the answer would be STRAT before reading the article. STRAT is really amazing.
Yeah agree stratis and waves had insane price increase last month. My bad I don't see it to come  I'm late to catch it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

cryptowillem

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

Nice article with the stats, Stratis, Ripple, Nem really did wonders for their investors.
Lets see who will become the toppers of the list for June.
I can say DGB will be right up there, started great, lets see if it can keep it up.

DGB is doing good stuff lately so I understand, you guys have some ideas which coin have good potential to grow?
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

The fastest growing crytocurrencies in May is the Bitcoin and Ethereum because their value was striking the market. Their price we're raised up too much. I think it was happen when bitcoins can't stop growing up.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

Nothing that topped Minereum. From 0.1 to 3 and now it is at 10.

right, minereum has an enormous performance and potential...
have a look on qtum too  Wink

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███