Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:17:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need a loan of 0.01  (Read 580 times)
ppguy (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

if anyone can make this loan i will pay it back soon im willing to give you full access to my facebook instagram and we will video chat with me, i need it urgently to buy something online.  So if for any reason there are any issues you can post messages online which i will not want done. You will see from my facebook this paying back wouldnt be an issue its just i cannot get the btc i need now.

message me if you can thank you.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

Facebook nor instagram is valid collateral since they are easily recoverable. Offer a valid collateral, read the stickys or lock the thread.
No one will grant this loan without a valid collateral.

Read this: The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan"

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ppguy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:57:00 PM

i dont think instagram is recoverable btw ill show him all my friend list family etc so if i dont pay he can go to them all and trust me seeing my facebook you will realize this is a walk in the park
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:07:00 PM

It doesnt matter. No one can sell your accounts when you default. Why not go ask your family for a loan instead?
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

Oh - so all that we have as security for you paying back your loan is "unlimited access" to post bad things about you on social media accounts that we aren't even sure are yours in the first place. That doesn't sound like much security at all.

i dont think instagram is recoverable btw ill show him all my friend list family etc so if i dont pay he can go to them all and trust me seeing my facebook you will realize this is a walk in the park

Yes, it is. Both you and the lender have access to the password, but you have access to your linked email and can easily get a password change right under the lender's nose.

But besides that, posting crap about you on "your" account isn't going to pay back the loan.

Do you have any altcoins? Physical goods and/or valuables? Those count as real collateral.
ppguy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

i cannot get to buy it i need it urgently i have money to do it just where i am i cannot at the moment  but its ok if anyone is curious to know about me im willing to videocall etc
bitcoin revo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:20:43 PM

i cannot get to buy it i need it urgently i have money to do it just where i am i cannot at the moment

So: you need it to buy something online, from the OP. Which site and product is it, for the vendor to only accept bitcoin? Explaining the situation you're in that doesn't allow you to buy bitcoin (despite having the funds) would also help.
ppguy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

im looking to do some icloud unlocking i need to buy some information to test it out since i have the method but the guy for the information i need only takes bitcoin.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:51:43 PM

im looking to do some icloud unlocking i need to buy some information to test it out since i have the method but the guy for the information i need only takes bitcoin.
Do not waste your time and money, apple devices are really hard to unlock if they have icloud accounts attached to them. Why don't you buy the 0.01BTC by yourself instead of "loaning" it here.
Whoever is telling you that they can unlock the device, is most peobably lying.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ppguy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:55:54 PM

no i unlock icloud myself i did 1 already i bought the method a few day sago and i got the first one unlocked i did 10 phones got 3 unlocked . this customer is paying me 200usd but only after i unlock it .
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:00:23 PM

to test it out

So you've never tried it before?  So you have no idea if it works.

You basically have no plan to repay the coin, and no collateral to sell when you don't.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
bitcoin revo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:16:01 PM

no i unlock icloud myself i did 1 already i bought the method a few day sago and i got the first one unlocked i did 10 phones got 3 unlocked . this customer is paying me 200usd but only after i unlock it .

no i unlock icloud myself i did 1 already i bought the method a few day sago

Okay... then why are you here looking for money if you have the method plus experience doing it?
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:45:23 PM

no i unlock icloud myself i did 1 already i bought the method a few day sago

Okay... then why are you here looking for money if you have the method plus experience doing it?
He's looking for the money because he's an untalented scammer who can't string enough words in english together to make a more clever attempt.  You see this here several times a week, I'm sure you're aware of this.  And as Vod so astutely pointed out, this walking cankle has no plan to pay this back and no collateral anyway.  Done deal, scammo.  You ought to lock up this thread and seek out a family member.  Or put up collateral that someone can sell.  It's a maddeningly complex concept, to be sure, but one you ought to familiarize yourself with for future loan requests.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:06:54 AM

Well what is the reason that your friends or family is not giving you this small loan? Also if you have not asked for then why? Also why don't you directly apply to thread who runs this business of providing loan rather than open a new thread?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: