Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's behind the sudden rise of Bytecoin?  (Read 615 times)
TuxRider01 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:32:29 PM

Hi,

I have bought a few Monero coins recently because it was looking to be (at least to me) the more solid crypto-currency about private transaction and it was already having support from some marketplaces.

Since then my Monero coins have gained around 25% in value. So far so good. However, today I have noticed that Bytecoin has now a bigger market cap than Monero and like Monero, his primary selling point is about the privacy of transactions.

So I'm now trying to find the reason that explains the sudden rise of Bytecoin. Apparently it is older than Monero but his value only skyrocketed recently. What could explains this spectacular rise of Bytecoin? Could it be a good idea to switch my Monero coins for some Bytecoin?

Thanks!
JoltCola

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:52:31 PM

The rise it bytecoin is just a PnD. Don't invest in that premined scam coin. You can read all about it here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

You did well choosing Monero, if you want another cryptonote that has potential then look at Aeon. It has a monero core dev as it's developer.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Bytecoin is trading in poloniex
I am wathching bytecoin price is down day by day as decrease in bitcoin mostly people are use bytcoin for daily trading.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:31:25 PM

It was nothing other than hype according to me bytecoin was nothing more than just for fun coin as 3 month before too much new investors came to this crypto world and they see most of the undervalued coins and pump those coins without any reason. And at that time BCN was one of the undervalued coin I think it was at 12 satoshi 3 month before so they started investing in that coin and they take that coin to almost 250 satoshi and when most of them get profit and get out of the coin than coin came back to its original value now the coin is at 50 satoshi again I always recommend everyone before investing your money in any coin research about that coin before that is it a good coin for investment or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: