Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why other new generation cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin?
outdated technology of BTC - 14 (32.6%)
better security of new cryptocurrencies - 15 (34.9%)
anonimity of new cryptocurrencies - 5 (11.6%)
high volatility of BTC - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the BTC  (Read 7259 times)
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

The technology behind BTC is not outdated. It is the most advanced and the most secure out there. Just because BTC doesnt have the features other cryptocurrencies have doesnt mean its outdated. But what could something like Ethereum do better than Bitcoin? Smart contracts with no real world use, ICO scamming?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:36:08 AM

none of what you said is true, in some case is the opposite

first bitcoin is not outdated compared to other cyrpto, and the code can always be upgraded you know

second other coin have no better security, they are copy paste of bitcoin, based all on the blockchain, some of them may have quantum resistance due to how the hash function work thye use 512 bitc for example, like nexus

third they are far more unstable than bitcoin, and will never be suited for shopping anything, they are not accepted for this reason

anonimity again this is not that good as you think, with anonimity the receiver can not prove if the sender send the money if he want to cheat there is no track, nothing
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:15:22 AM

The fact that I want very much to hope for the future bitcoin, but if you pay attention to the rate of price growth for today, it seems to me that this future is very good. Despite the fact that Bitcoin has a cleansing potential, yet people are very much mistaken in that it will be used as real money.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:50:32 AM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

The technology behind BTC is not outdated. It is the most advanced and the most secure out there. Just because BTC doesnt have the features other cryptocurrencies have doesnt mean its outdated. But what could something like Ethereum do better than Bitcoin? Smart contracts with no real world use, ICO scamming?
Recently after the hack attempt by some hackers who demanded bitcoins as a ransom spread this name " bitcoins " across the world and now the community has really grown big. I can't see any problem in bitcoins apart from the block size issue which has been talked so much. Seriously guys, think technically if you have some asset and the amount of asset keeps decreasing day by day won't the USD value increase ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

South Korea and Japan are now approved bitcoin, thereby affecting the price of the bitcoin and now hit more than $2500, I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to be good and the more countries that accept bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:17:22 AM

The fact that I want very much to hope for the future bitcoin, but if you pay attention to the rate of price growth for today, it seems to me that this future is very good. Despite the fact that Bitcoin has a cleansing potential, yet people are very much mistaken in that it will be used as real money.
No bitcoins might never be used as a currency, I would also agree to that. Simply because of the anonymous and untraceable nature of bitcoins the government would never adopt it given the fact they can't even charge taxes from their people. Though the future of bitcoins is bright since when most people thought the bitcoins are dead that time the price took the biggest hike and now sits above 2000 usd !

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

It won't get replaced bro
There is no reason for it.

So much money. So much network. Why would it be?
Sure it faces huge problems right now... But those problems are mainly linked to the number of people using it!
The moment 10% of people stop using it the problems will simply disappear.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:42:10 AM

South Korea and Japan are now approved bitcoin, thereby affecting the price of the bitcoin and now hit more than $2500, I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to be good and the more countries that accept bitcoin.
Wow thats good news to everyone if south korea and japan accept and approved vitcoin the price for sure in this week posssible to reach $3000 the price as of now its $2500 plus and I believe it will increase more.  And the country of Austrailia also approved bitcoin in july . And I hope many country in the next month follow and accpet bitcoin so the price increase higher and higher. So buy bitcoin now and enjoy the result next week . Hold your bitcoin guyz dont sell it .
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:03:56 AM

Bitcoin has first mover advantage. It has reached a market cap of $41 billion. No other cryptocurrency is anywhere near the half of that. Bitcoin is here to stay. It is the first choice for everyone who starts with virtual currencies. Bitcoin introduce people with other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is not going anywhere.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:31:29 AM

Bitcoin has first mover advantage. It has reached a market cap of $41 billion. No other cryptocurrency is anywhere near the half of that. Bitcoin is here to stay. It is the first choice for everyone who starts with virtual currencies. Bitcoin introduce people with other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is not going anywhere.

Well, as the first digital currency, what do we expect right? Bitcoin is released 8 years from now and it's been popular since then. Many people questioned what bitcoin can do, and how long will it last, well, it's been alive for years, many haters said that it will die, many times from now, but it is still going, not just going, but being a successful digital currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:24:38 PM

Of course if you look at facts that occur in bitcoin, most likely bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly from year to year to reach highest level and become a digital currency that has the legality and become a global currency that can be used In many countries, this is certainly supported by some Facts that support popularity of bitcoin both growing bitcoin user development as well as support from various parties who participated with investment in Bitcoin.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

to me i think that there is no doubt  about the future of bitcoin which is look like more bright. i am sure that very soon  bitcoin  is going to be the number one currency of the world and very soon people will be using bitcoin as their first choice.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

From my perspective, since day by day bitcoin is going to be more popular and powerful that is why bitcoin has a prospective future. Many countries along with many people are getting engaged in this platform, in recent years it has garnered huge value so people are being influenced. Hopefully, this spirit will go on....
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

While I do not see any prospects for bitcoin. Let's be honest, what is needed now bitcoin. People buy it for investment and all. All this resembles a pyramid, which is sure to burst. As soon as the market will become saturated and growth of bitcoin prices will stop, the pyramid will collapse.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

The truth is, I strongly believe in the future of Bitcoin and if I honestly say that I simply have no way of thinking differently and all this because I want to start a new life with Bitcoin and I need to be sure that Bitcoin has a very good future and that Its price will not only be $ 2,000 or $ 3,000, but much more.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:08:51 PM

The truth is, I strongly believe in the future of Bitcoin and if I honestly say that I simply have no way of thinking differently and all this because I want to start a new life with Bitcoin and I need to be sure that Bitcoin has a very good future and that Its price will not only be $ 2,000 or $ 3,000, but much more.
A lot of countries are tried to consider bitcoin as a potential commodity in the future. Jpan, UK, Russia and the more countries will come in the future to accept bitcoin as the legal investment on their environment and give bitcoin another hype.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:22:58 PM

Is this sort of advertisement or what? If only whitepaper is the based of all future development then there are lots of project that even more better that the one you stated. Bitcoin price volatility is already present in bitcoin since the beginning so I see it's not a huge problem. Look at how it was today even with that kind of thing years since it was present to the public. Also with price behaviour like that, no doubt that the usage of bitcoin as a currency is growing day by day.

You can't see so much of problem now with other cryptos because compare to number of people owning it, it can't even closed to the number of bitcoin users and transaction being made every seconds.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:31:05 PM

Volatility shouldn't matter to you if you just buy yourself some coins that you will hold for a couple of years. Look at how much volatility we have had throughout the years, and look at how much impact it had on the price -- no impact at all. Technologically speaking, Bitcoin needs larger blocks, but this will happen, likely this year. And no, altcoins aren't more secure and more adopted, please don't spread nonsense.... Good luck with your s...coin.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

Well bitcoin's volatility has brought a lot of profits to a lot of people. I don't know in what particular way has it brought trouble to you since this characteristic is an advantage as long as you know how to play with it and the price of Bitcoin is getting higher and stabilize a little in $2000 then will pump again and stabilize in a higher price so you can see that instead of losing some money, it grows if you let it stay.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:41:56 AM

I voted for high volatility of BTC.
I believe bitcoin will remain as high valued yet high volatile mode of payment system. There will be mixed people who will be loving bitcoins for using as an alternate to their fiats whereas many other people will love trading it. All the above we can be sure bitcoin will have values in high end like $10k or in millions too.

We can be sure bitcoin will stay with us for sure. Those scalability issue nor government regulations will get resolved over time for sure then probably we do not have any stopping which are to block the bright future of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: