Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why other new generation cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin?
outdated technology of BTC - 14 (32.6%)
better security of new cryptocurrencies - 15 (34.9%)
anonimity of new cryptocurrencies - 5 (11.6%)
high volatility of BTC - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the BTC  (Read 7258 times)
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:42:58 AM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
I find it weird that most of the votes on the pole are for the security of Bitcoin. I definitely wouldn't think that the main reason for people not investing into was the security. News flash for me I guess.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

That volatility you're talking about just pose as a good opportunity for people to maximize their earnings. Some wouls argue as well that this is one of the factors that make btc popular and successful at this time. You just have to find ways of how to positively react to that volatility to earn more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:47:13 AM

Volatility is one of the main feature of bitcoin due to which traders gain profits by trading.You are comparing bitcoin with altcoins .Bitcoin is unmatchable.It would be a joke to hear that altcoin has less volatility compared to bitcoin.Bitcoin investment is secured and its an ever growing investment.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

Volatility is one of the main feature of bitcoin due to which traders gain profits by trading.You are comparing bitcoin with altcoins .Bitcoin is unmatchable.It would be a joke to hear that altcoin has less volatility compared to bitcoin.Bitcoin investment is secured and its an ever growing investment.
that is very right, although we invest money in altcoin for getting some profit but our investment there is for the time being,  while for the most of the time  do investment in bitcoin. as we consider ourselves more secure there trading bitcoin. currently i  have invested money in bitcoin and holding it for the some more time, because i am sure that bitcoin will give me a good profit after because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing ,

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:19:52 PM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

So if you are in cryptocurrency world, you need to know volatility is the essance of cryptocurrency. If we are seeing so much people getting attract towards btc and other alts are only because unexpected rise is coins every day.
And as far as btc is concerned, I don't feel there is any coin worth till now which could beat it. Stability is not any cause of distress for bitcoin ecosystem.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

So if you are in cryptocurrency world, you need to know volatility is the essance of cryptocurrency. If we are seeing so much people getting attract towards btc and other alts are only because unexpected rise is coins every day.
And as far as btc is concerned, I don't feel there is any coin worth till now which could beat it. Stability is not any cause of distress for bitcoin ecosystem.
For the last month we see activity in the Bitcoin market and this brings double satisfaction, because my Bitcoin is growing in price several times. And despite some hesitation, the Bitcoin comma goes down but immediately goes up and reaches a new level. I would not be surprised when in the summer we will leave 3000 dollars for Bitcoin.
enigvad (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:39:55 PM

For the last month we see activity in the Bitcoin market and this brings double satisfaction, because my Bitcoin is growing in price several times. And despite some hesitation, the Bitcoin comma goes down but immediately goes up and reaches a new level. I would not be surprised when in the summer we will leave 3000 dollars for Bitcoin.

Yes, the BTC is rised very well in the last period of the time, but in the same time its lost its potential to rise stronger. I think the people will look for another opportunites to replay the story of the BTC. I think the cheap coins are better for traders, because the potentila levarage of the cheap coin is more bigger, but if you look for the opportnity to invest in some stable, not that volatile coin the Minexcoin or other cheap new generation cryptocurrencies is more atractive.
enigvad (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:55:32 PM

I don't think people will move away from bitcoins, ever. Bitcoins are very solid, even if it is old tech. Other coins might be innovative and all, but no one will move everything into them. Bitcoin is like gold and all else are other precious stones. That's my take on it. Even if I know that bitcoins are the least innovative, but I think it is still the best one.

We don't know how future will react to new technology. But bitcoins are the one started this creative technology, and they also can improve in the future and solve some of the existing issues. But if any other coin solves all the current problems with the bitcoins then they may overtake bitcoins but bitcoins will be there for long, and I think it will not disappear from the cryptocurrencies.
Simplify the problem, imagine in the Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin in the US dollars, Altcoin in the other currencies, all Altcoins transactions are converted to Bitcoin values like in Forex the majority of currencies are converted into value USD. So how can Bitcoin lose its importance, only if all Bitcoin users lose faith in it, that just happens! Currently Bitcoin just needs to overcome a minor problem in Blockchain, optimizing the time transaction confirm and transaction fee, then Bitcoin will be completely the king of Cryptocurrencies, without having to rely on an Altcoins instead!
You are right, in the moment all altcoins will be converted into BTC, but we observe the tendency, that on the poloniex or other marketplaces the tendency is, that also other cryptocurences can be traded directly into Etherium or Monero. That tendency will also arrive forex-broker soon. The Minexcoin offers a priori the opportnity (accordng to the white paper, we will see, how the devs can realise that) to attract another investors, who prefer to invest for a longer time.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

Bitcoin is a very stronger and secure technology and it has a stronger base and I do not think that people do not like its fluctuations because with these fluctuations the traders are earning a very high amount of money and they are very lucky to find it as their asset. I also like it more for my trade.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:04:13 PM

There were coins which were stable for extended period of time.

Take a look at Litecoin for example, it kept the same value during 2016 always around $3-$4, there were not spikes, no pumps and dumps at all.

Volatility is only so strong, because we are in the early stage of using cryptocurrency, a lot speculation is happening, when whole system will mature volatility will be lowered.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:19:13 PM

Bitcoin is a very stronger and secure technology and it has a stronger base and I do not think that people do not like its fluctuations because with these fluctuations the traders are earning a very high amount of money and they are very lucky to find it as their asset. I also like it more for my trade.
Yes, I agree with you, bitcoin is really too strong, Mostly these days. The price of 1 bitcoin now is more than 2500$ which it's amazing. Of course bitcoin have a bright future. It will increase over the years and become more stronger than now, I believe in it.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:59:08 PM

By looking at the development of crypto as it is today so many other crypto racing to compete with bitcoin so from that especially the entrepreneurs who focus on this crypto currency they will better maximize the security of crypto is better than existing as now, Scientists continue to create a special security system to make crypto that they create will be safer than bitcoin so many investors are interested in the crypto and the coin can be more expensive than bitcoin.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:01:45 PM

I vote for anonymity of the new cryptocurrency what i mean is bitcoin isn't gonna be replaced by this kind of coin but in another way like as an real alternative or a complement for the bitcoin since it it can't be replaced, we all know that bitcoin basically is pseudonymouse whic is need some more steps to protect our anonymity that's why people will use anonimity coin. About high volatility i think that's not a huge problem for the community since it's good for speculate. In my opinion possibility for the crypto can replace bitcoin is fastest and cheapest coins, as an payment method we need something cheap and fast.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:43:16 PM

Yes, I agree with you, bitcoin is really too strong, Mostly these days. The price of 1 bitcoin now is more than 2500$ which it's amazing. Of course bitcoin have a bright future. It will increase over the years and become more stronger than now, I believe in it.
regardimg the latest news from uk and the future of bitcoin will be bright in the fuutre. More countries are tried to adopt bitcoin as legal payment which makes the main stream payment for bticoin itself. It's really good for bitcoin in the fuutre.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:22:25 AM

The future of bitcoin I see for now is very good.

It's possible the bitcoin could reach 4000 $.

So i invest bitcoin for my future

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:33:48 AM

I don't think people will move away from bitcoins, ever. Bitcoins are very solid, even if it is old tech. Other coins might be innovative and all, but no one will move everything into them. Bitcoin is like gold and all else are other precious stones. That's my take on it. Even if I know that bitcoins are the least innovative, but I think it is still the best one.

We don't know how future will react to new technology. But bitcoins are the one started this creative technology, and they also can improve in the future and solve some of the existing issues. But if any other coin solves all the current problems with the bitcoins then they may overtake bitcoins but bitcoins will be there for long, and I think it will not disappear from the cryptocurrencies.
Simplify the problem, imagine in the Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin in the US dollars, Altcoin in the other currencies, all Altcoins transactions are converted to Bitcoin values like in Forex the majority of currencies are converted into value USD. So how can Bitcoin lose its importance, only if all Bitcoin users lose faith in it, that just happens! Currently Bitcoin just needs to overcome a minor problem in Blockchain, optimizing the time transaction confirm and transaction fee, then Bitcoin will be completely the king of Cryptocurrencies, without having to rely on an Altcoins instead!
You are right, in the moment all altcoins will be converted into BTC, but we observe the tendency, that on the poloniex or other marketplaces the tendency is, that also other cryptocurences can be traded directly into Etherium or Monero. That tendency will also arrive forex-broker soon. The Minexcoin offers a priori the opportnity (accordng to the white paper, we will see, how the devs can realise that) to attract another investors, who prefer to invest for a longer time.

Like what I said, bitcoins are the gold of cryptocurrency. People will tend to move back into gold when everything does fall. Just to illustrate, all fiat currency is backed up by gold in the gold room of their respective country or state. That is the basics of currency. Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, are not backed up by anything, however we all base it on bitcoins which is somehow similar to fiat currency.
uneng

Activity: 2072
Merit: 790

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:08:24 AM

If bitcoin doesn't improve itself the ''outdated technology of BTC'' will be the reason of bitcoin defeat. We have at our side the reputation of bitcoin, but technology is very important too and on the internet it's even more important.
Everything here is constantly being upgraded to make the interest of persons continue always, with bitcoin it can't be different.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:10:50 AM

All crypto currency not only bitcoin do really have volatile prices which we cant able to see a coin which do have a stable price and it seems you are just promoting minexcoin in my own view and theres nothing to do with that coin and im sure its just would be the same on other coins too for sure.
Even though bitcoin is little bit outdated compared on other new coins but still there are users who do love to use it and stores it.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:25:58 AM

If bitcoin doesn't improve itself the ''outdated technology of BTC'' will be the reason of bitcoin defeat. We have at our side the reputation of bitcoin, but technology is very important too and on the internet it's even more important.
Everything here is constantly being upgraded to make the interest of persons continue always, with bitcoin it can't be different.

Agree, and I see the current issue to be resolved is to reduce the transaction confirmation time without a need to include high fees with the transaction. There are many businesses out there who are willing to go with bitcoin for their funds' transfer process but since the price is volatile and the transaction fees are getting costly, they are going in wait and watch mode. I am sure Bitcoin will hit $5K if we could somehow find a viable concrete solution for this issue.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

Only should a better technology ensue that Bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency. It's the pioneer cryptocurrency and Kk the others are copying from it so the only way to render it outdated is to present w new coin with a better technology than the current blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: