Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why other new generation cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin?
outdated technology of BTC - 14 (32.6%)
better security of new cryptocurrencies - 15 (34.9%)
anonimity of new cryptocurrencies - 5 (11.6%)
high volatility of BTC - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the BTC  (Read 7257 times)
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:37:13 AM

Yeah the old technology of bitcoins is a problem but im pretty sure that even though they use and old generation of technology in creatingbitcoins it doesnt mean that they can adopt into technical changes and upgrades from this generations
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:26:57 PM

Future of BTC is very bright imo, and I do not think it will be challenged by many coin if any coin. Sure it may not be the best but it has the first mover advantage and with how much power it is I doubt it will fall off the top
in fact there are thousands of coins but no one is really competing with bitcoin, bitcoin is the number one crypto currency and is will remain as number in future also. to me the popularity of bitcoin is increasing too much as compare to any other currency, people at entering and investing money in bitcoin because their trust level over bitcoin is increasing. those people who have already invested money in bitcoin they are increasing their investment in bitcoin. so to me the future of bitcoin is really bright and secure.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:42:06 AM

Although many altcoins have good potential and have good advantages in their characteristics and safety, bitcoin remains most popular digital currency and has highest price in cryptocurrency.

Yes many altcoins have many good factors to consider like the anonymity of it. They say that anonymity makes the altcoins more secure and safe. But bitcoin will always be bitcoin. No other altcoins can replace bitcoin as the top crypto currency. The volatility of bitcoin makes it more popular because of the high demand.
In my opinion at some point anonymity features will need to be added to bitcoin, there are some exchanges that do not accept bitcoin that comes from gambling sites, so in order to improve the fungibility of the coins, basically that every coin is treated equally regardless of where it comes from, then anonymity features must be added to bitcoin at some point.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:03:55 AM

Future of bitcoin better security of new currency some of us who see the dao program is so tragic because dao is are hacked and almost all of their coins sell on the market, bitcoin also have the very huge price right now, so there is a big chance that bitcoin future is the better security for all crypto currency
You are right but do not forget that it is not only about security of the blockchain, but also of the services that operate using this, even BTC has had to endure those reversals, I mean the sites that were hacked in the past, another case, sites with  fraudulent activity  abound and that is a big problem.
Wintorez

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:42:28 PM

Future of bitcoin better security of new currency some of us who see the dao program is so tragic because dao is are hacked and almost all of their coins sell on the market, bitcoin also have the very huge price right now, so there is a big chance that bitcoin future is the better security for all crypto currency
You are right but do not forget that it is not only about security of the blockchain, but also of the services that operate using this, even BTC has had to endure those reversals, I mean the sites that were hacked in the past, another case, sites with  fraudulent activity  abound and that is a big problem.
Today to predict the future of Bitcoin is an ungrateful business I think that this is not worth doing. Already, even many experts were mistaken in their forecasts for this year. Today we see a hangup in the price of Bitcoin and fluctuations in one direction. Although in reality the error is insignificant, but nevertheless the issues concerning investing in Bitcoin are very much influenced by the financial side.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:12:41 PM

Today to predict the future of Bitcoin is an ungrateful business I think that this is not worth doing. Already, even many experts were mistaken in their forecasts for this year. Today we see a hangup in the price of Bitcoin and fluctuations in one direction. Although in reality the error is insignificant, but nevertheless the issues concerning investing in Bitcoin are very much influenced by the financial side.
Fair enough predicting future is really not an easy task and you are right chat some are predicting and its really not worth doing . but as we all can see the rising prices and high   market value of bitcoin is now on its highest value everyone are hoping of a good future after investing in bitcoin or after buy some coins. so I guess if for example someday bitcoin gone loss its value the I must say nothing is lasting even so bitcoin too but still we can take benefit tell its with us . no doubt if it will be high level benefit for us but get we should not be afraid of its future because today we are hopping for good future of bitcoin.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:08:51 AM

In fact, Japan and South korea have already authorized and legalized transactions with bitcoin, I believe Japan and South korea have conducted lengthy study and perhaps debate before officially legalize bitcoin, this will be follow by other countries so that the future of the bitcoin bright.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:19:03 AM

In fact, Japan and South korea have already authorized and legalized transactions with bitcoin, I believe Japan and South korea have conducted lengthy study and perhaps debate before officially legalize bitcoin, this will be follow by other countries so that the future of the bitcoin bright.
I’m not so sure about that, in my opinion the recent acceptance from Japan of bitcoin comes mostly from a weak economy, the Japanese have tried everything they can to try to revive their economy and all their attempts have failed, so this seems to me as an attempt to try to bring some of the money moving in crypto to their country and if bitcoin is destined to be as big as we think then the Japanese are hoping to take advantage of it.
thymeow

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:06:23 AM

Well I guess since much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin. The barriers are the regulators and the almost near vacuum of local Bitcoin exchanges. Look at India - no exchange in India. Same can be said of Pakistan, Bangladesh, GCC, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand (though there are a few players in Thailand who are selling Bitcoins), North Africa, etc. There is a very large population that simply does not have access to buying bitcoins. Since they cannot buy it - they cannot trade with it. This will be changing in the coming months/years.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

Well I guess since much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin. The barriers are the regulators and the almost near vacuum of local Bitcoin exchanges. Look at India - no exchange in India. Same can be said of Pakistan, Bangladesh, GCC, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand (though there are a few players in Thailand who are selling Bitcoins), North Africa, etc. There is a very large population that simply does not have access to buying bitcoins. Since they cannot buy it - they cannot trade with it. This will be changing in the coming months/years.

Who told you that their is no exchange in India, India have got 3 big crypto exchanges which are doing business for 17% of the market business. other country i dont have details so i cannot comment on them.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:28:37 AM

I think the outdated technology of bitcoin will become the reason why people will change to other currencies because in fact, there is already a lot of currencies that has a good features and technology that focuses in the problems that we are facing right now. If bitcoin will not improve on its technology then it will be the cause for its fall.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

You can invest in Minexcoin, you can dump your Bitcoin and buy a lot of Minexcoin. The thing about these altcoins is that, even if they are stable and less volatile, then there will be no profit for a short time unlike bitcoin. People like fast and quick profit because they don't want to wait. If you have a problem with Bitcoin, you can just sell your bitcoin man, don't need to tell another altcoin.
Yes, it is true.
People really do not like the slow.
Why people still choose bitcoin because the price can change with a fast time.
So that trading bitcoin is much more profitable than stable minexcoin.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:44:24 AM

Volatility is one of the reasons why investors and investing on bitcoins and making profit off it. Don't think it will ever be replaced. Other issues faced by bitcoin such as scaling are being thought and solutions are being put forward. Think it the other way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

Volatility is one of the reasons why investors and investing on bitcoins and making profit off it. Don't think it will ever be replaced. Other issues faced by bitcoin such as scaling are being thought and solutions are being put forward. Think it the other way.
Maybe you're right, And I even have confirmation. A lot of information is already being said about approaching August 1, when there will be some problems common in technology and maybe a duplicate of Bitcoin is created. I can not formulate this problem so far, but it seems that a homogeneous copy of Bitcoin can be created that will cause corresponding problems. I hope that we will not lose our coins.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:32:56 AM

I think the outdated technology of bitcoin will become the reason why people will change to other currencies because in fact, there is already a lot of currencies that has a good features and technology that focuses in the problems that we are facing right now. If bitcoin will not improve on its technology then it will be the cause for its fall.

You are correct the developer should get into it .Or else ,on one day the future of bitcoin will badly affected.Many started to inverse their own money on bitcoin.If the developer want this to continue so they have to update the technology .The price of bitcoin is supper as compare to any other altcoin. Developer should think about the technology for the growth of bitcoin.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:00:20 AM

Bitcoin has a great future in the world of crypto-currency, it is in demand in all areas and their number is growing.
Bitcoin becomes more expensive, even after its fall in price.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:40:14 PM

You are correct the developer should get into it .Or else ,on one day the future of bitcoin will badly affected.Many started to inverse their own money on bitcoin.If the developer want this to continue so they have to update the technology .The price of bitcoin is supper as compare to any other altcoin. Developer should think about the technology for the growth of bitcoin.

Yes, the technology improves so fast that if bitcoin won’t consider upgrading, it might result to the use of bitcoin being outdated. I really do believe that the technology grows so fast that sometimes it is too fast for other things to catch up with it. Its growth surely leads to new innovations but sometimes that there are still useful things which we can renovate and improve that are being outdated and left behind thinking that it has no use anymore.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
You are looking about this in the wrong way, the volatility of bitcoin has nothing to do with bitcoin and everything to do with how we use it, so there is no link between the technology and the volatility, second if you think bitcoin is volatile then I will suggest that you look at alts to see what it is real volatility.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:19:47 PM

People have continually cited the volatility of bitcoins as a reason why it will not last, but for me i believe its the volatility thats going to make bitcoin last through the ages, I believe almost all the other crypto currencies are volatile, they are not backed by any economy of the world or any precious metal or natural resource.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Flyyyy

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

People have continually cited the volatility of bitcoins as a reason why it will not last, but for me i believe its the volatility thats going to make bitcoin last through the ages, I believe almost all the other crypto currencies are volatile, they are not backed by any economy of the world or any precious metal or natural resource.

You are one of the few people who take bitcoin volatility as an advantage. I'm engaged in buying and selling bitcoin and for me, fluctuating prices is a good way to make money.
Bitcoin is now on the threshold of a new era. Thanks to the upcoming changes, it will become even more popular and more expensive

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: