Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why other new generation cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin?
outdated technology of BTC - 14 (32.6%)
better security of new cryptocurrencies - 15 (34.9%)
anonimity of new cryptocurrencies - 5 (11.6%)
high volatility of BTC - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the BTC  (Read 7257 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be increasingly popular with very fantastic price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

People have continually cited the volatility of bitcoins as a reason why it will not last, but for me i believe its the volatility thats going to make bitcoin last through the ages, I believe almost all the other crypto currencies are volatile, they are not backed by any economy of the world or any precious metal or natural resource.

You are one of the few people who take bitcoin volatility as an advantage. I'm engaged in buying and selling bitcoin and for me, fluctuating prices is a good way to make money.
Bitcoin is now on the threshold of a new era. Thanks to the upcoming changes, it will become even more popular and more expensive

Yup volatility has its advantage specially in bitcoin market. Many has taken advantage of this in making huge amount of money. And bitcoin will cross another milestone today, in just a matter of hours and we will see how the unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous is going to happen in Aug 1. But after that the price will again increases and I'm sure many are going to make huge money again specially before the end of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:31:33 PM

Yeah your right my friend, but not only on the price high why bitcoin is popular. But because of good credibility of this coins moreover, bitcoin had an excellent connection to all people and like you I believe that in the future bitcoin will stop at the top of all crytocurrencies in the world.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:16:37 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 07:53:16 AM by hurain

Yeah your right my friend, but not only on the price high why bitcoin is popular. But because of good credibility of this coins moreover, bitcoin had an excellent connection to all people and like you I believe that in the future bitcoin will stop at the top of all crytocurrencies in the world.
to me I think that the future of bitcoin is very bright.  in fact people are now taking interest in online shopping and online business therefore i think that hey will surely give preference to online currency and i think bitcoin will be the best option for them. because bitcoin is the most trusted and reliable currency of the world and the users of bitcoin are also increasing from time to time.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:56:42 PM

And it is also the hope that in the future the governments will accept bitcoin for their states and then it will be the global currency for the business and trade all around the world.
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
Minexcoin instead of bitcoin? This is the first time i'm hearing the name of that shitcoin.Its really a comedy to say that bitcoin has outdated technology.There is no altcoin which could replace bitcoin today.Another joke that minexcoin,the shitcoin has less volatility.Ha..Ha...Ha...

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Disna

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:21:05 PM

Bitcoin is unmatched, many new altcoins are emerging but ultimately altcoin only becomes rubbish, unable to survive like bitcoin, bitcoin has strong community fundamentals and many people are investing in bitcoin in large quantities. Bitcoin will not be left by the community but bitcoin will always be the best
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

And it is also the hope that in the future the governments will accept bitcoin for their states and then it will be the global currency for the business and trade all around the world.

It is not too difficult to make bitcoin the world's currency, however, it is difficult for it to last forever. Bitcoin has been accepted by many governments, but it is still a virtual currency, it is not sustainable.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

denis_igorevich

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:24:20 AM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is important and very useful for traders, you can gain profit easier when you buy and sell bitcoin because of its volatility. This is what people like about bitcoin.
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

but unfortunately minexcoin it until now has not been reported again after the ico, whether this will prove the future minexcoin is better than bitcoin
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:54:51 PM

but unfortunately minexcoin it until now has not been reported again after the ico, whether this will prove the future minexcoin is better than bitcoin
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:33:23 PM

I think the volatility of the bitcoin is a great advantages of bitcoin because of the price that is always changing. Many people are being attracted because of the volatility of the bitcoin.
johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

The future of BTC lies on us (btcearners) and the growing demand of crypto-currencies. The value of btc is growing and rising because of many people who (like me) want to earn also btc. I really sure that in the future btc will be the world currency to used by all people.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Future of BTC? Maybe we can have a new and better security for the safety of our bitcoins, and for me bitcoin will become more stable and unpredictable. Bitcoin will surely make a good value before it becomes more stable in the future.  Grin
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

I think it is because of its volatility the future of bitcoin is depending on that and also its very important mostly for the traders itself. That's how they get their profits from.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

I think it is because of its volatility the future of bitcoin is depending on that and also its very important mostly for the traders itself. That's how they get their profits from.
I look at volatility as the essence of bitcoins. No one is going to make grand profits with bitcoins if they had stable price. Bitcoins are famous because of its amazing pumps and dumps. Why people love roller coasters more than plain swings just because they get excited on the former one and enjoy the thrills. Same is with bitcoins.
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:19:01 AM

Volatility is the problem that leads to the question, “Why can’t Bitcoin be purchased on a futures market like oil?” Oil also has an issue with volatility, as can be seen every time a major refinery catches fire, or an oil producing nation decides to turn the taps off. But with oil and other commodities, futures are based on a delivery of tangible product, like an actual barrel of oil or bushel of wheat. With Bitcoin, there are no actual coins, there is simply the value of those coins, agreed upon by its users and miners, and based on faith paired with scarcity. The futures market will likely grow and gel into something globally useable, but it, too may have to go through a fork or two to peel away the variances and emerge with a (mostly) universally accepted platform that remains true to both the “ownerless” status of cryptocurrencies, as well as something regulated and reliable. That’s a tall order.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

I agree with you, that is really possible. Even some expert said that bitcoin user will increase until reach 100 million,  now bitcoin usees is 10million aproximately and I am sure that the number will keep increase.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on yourself how to deal with rising price of bitcoin. But we must be sure that bitcoin prices will increase in future. We must believe that because, can be a future motivation to bitcoin permanent popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: