Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why other new generation cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin?
outdated technology of BTC - 14 (32.6%)
better security of new cryptocurrencies - 15 (34.9%)
anonimity of new cryptocurrencies - 5 (11.6%)
high volatility of BTC - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the BTC  (Read 7257 times)
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on yourself how to deal with rising price of bitcoin. But we must be sure that bitcoin prices will increase in future. We must believe that because, can be a future motivation to bitcoin permanent popular.
If you are talking about price increase. You said that it will increase come on brother. It is increasing on daily based which is known as powerful currency i would like to say that we should keep in mind that bitcoin will be above more than 10x than this price. Because the going market of bitcoin is pretty awesome states so we should say that it would be the most challenging life style in the future to gain some extra profit from bitcoin.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
feya

Activity: 364
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:17:24 PM

I believe that crypto-currencies will be popular among citizens and organizations. And we will stop feeding banks, corporations and governments.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:29:57 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on yourself how to deal with rising price of bitcoin. But we must be sure that bitcoin prices will increase in future. We must believe that because, can be a future motivation to bitcoin permanent popular.

rising bitcoin prices that we can not guess, because the price of bitcoin in a week that is very changing sometimes up sometimes down.
with that we still have to advance the bitcoin so that bitcoin is much to use
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

With the increase in bitcoin users I'm sure that bitcoin will last for a long time, probably lasting more than 50 years from now, and the price will continue rise and next year will raise at least $15,000.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:26:15 AM

I think there will be many aspects that will affect on altcoin able to replace bitcoin.
As we can see the fact is bitcoin still on high demand because of it's still reliable than other cryptocurrency.
The technology behind bitcoin still well managed !
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
bitcoin is the most favored, compared to other altcoins.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

There will be better security crypto currency.I hope so.Because now days it is not safe.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

Bitcoin is the start of the electronic money industry. I believe bitcoin will replace physical money in the future. Because electronic money such as security bitcoin is very high, it is less likely to be stolen.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:56:36 PM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
bitcoin is the most favored, compared to other altcoins.
Yes bitcoin is best and favored more as compared to other coins because people who invests into it have believe and faith in it that it will surely give them a huge bunch of profit and it will change their financial condition and that is just because bitcoin created room in the minds of people and that’s the righteous thing people are doing and altcoin are the kids of bitcoin investing in them at this moment is total stupidity.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:42:44 AM

If you are talking about price increase. You said that it will increase come on brother. It is increasing on daily based which is known as powerful currency i would like to say that we should keep in mind that bitcoin will be above more than 10x than this price. Because the going market of bitcoin is pretty awesome states so we should say that it would be the most challenging life style in the future to gain some extra profit from bitcoin.
Yes it’s true that the future of bitcoin will be safe and sound and I’m sure that bitcoin will be more progress and prosper in future and the reason is bitcoin is now going to expand its trade in all over the world and recently bitcoin is arrived in Thailand so its mean in future bitcoin demand will be more high and use of it will be also high.
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

Yes it’s true that the future of bitcoin will be safe and sound and I’m sure that bitcoin will be more progress and prosper in future and the reason is bitcoin is now going to expand its trade in all over the world and recently bitcoin is arrived in Thailand so its mean in future bitcoin demand will be more high and use of it will be also high.

All of what you have said and thinks will eventually happen in the future of Bitcoin but it will takes time and it will go through process as there is no instant or short cuts along the way, Bitcoin will goes up but the corrections in prices is inevitable as there is a lot of traders that taking advantage of the market for their own gains and profit plus the future bad issues that will surely affect the price of Bitcoin to go down a little bit. But for me I truly believe that Bitcoin will still go up no matter what happen as long as it withstands the hacks and security measures.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lpim01

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:37 AM

Bitcoin is the start of the electronic money industry. I believe bitcoin will replace physical money in the future. Because electronic money such as security bitcoin is very high, it is less likely to be stolen.
Even though we are aware of bitcoin's popularity and its usefulness but we can't assure that it will replace fiat money in the future. Because fiat is still widely used by most worldwide and it is currently used in different investment. Anyway, there is no problem of having this two currencies in our life, it's up to us what we used in our daily activities.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:06:01 AM

But how are other coins supposed to be more stable?

Bitcoin is volatile without doubt, but if you look at other coins, even top altcoins, they are way more volatile than bitcoin. You can look at litecoin which has simply devastating volatility, though it is likely one of the best altcoins in the market. This is the way things are. If you ask me, you can't make a coin stable, whether it be minexcoin or some other coin, unless you have a huge user base and huge adoption across the world. If I can put it this way, the volatility of a coin would greatly depend on it popularity. The more popular the coin is, the less volatile it will be, as simple as that. Besides, we should look at actual performance in the market, not what is written in a whitepaper.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 573

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:58:11 AM

If a technical problem such as segwit ends soon, then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, with a market share of more than $ 120 then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

If a technical problem such as segwit ends soon, then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, with a market share of more than $ 120 then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

of course bitcoin will still improve and bitcoin itself will be increase higher than now but the matter is how long we can waiting the price to be higher again. i am sure that bitcoin will have a bright future like other people said and we need to help the spreading of bitcoin in our city so we can see soon bitcoin will be using by many people and they can adopt bitcoin in their daily life. if we compare with two or three years ago, bitcoin popularity is increasing and now i think many people is trying to use bitcoin and i am sure that each of the people will have their own purpose from using bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

technology may be outdated but it rises as graphics. the infrastructure is restrictive only in some areas. Newly developed post devices are closing up that current active applications. ultimately a functioning system and nobody can dare to erase and build a new one.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

It depends on how you handle the volatility, for the one that invest in bitcoin the volatility seems so annoying, but for the trader volatility is good because it can make the traders earn money, and I know that there are a lot of new coin that got better feature than bitcoin but the investor is more believe in bitcoin and bitcoin has been adopted in many country, so in order to replace bitcoin you need a lot of users and that coin need to be implemented in different sectors in all countries

But it is important that those who do not want to use bitcoin to speculate, but to carry out their ordinary transactions as exchange of goods or simply as a store of value, also rely on bitcoin and for this, less volatility is necessary.

If we are only thinking about bitcoin as an interesting option for traders to make money, perhaps this high volatility will remain for long, making the use of bitcoin difficult to incorporate into real economy, and this would prevent it from being massively accepted, becoming a simple pump and dump business in the long run.

I agree with the points you're raising. However, I think being volatile is brought about by the fact that many market trends affect it, being that it is an up-and-starting currency compared to the usual means people use in the market such as money. Once more and more countries recognize and use it, then I think the volatility would begin to decrease and stability would set it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Lecam

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

I don't see it as a problem, the reason why bitcoin is profitable is because of it's volatility. Some people were able to gain profit from it. I really think that bitcoin can still grow higher in the future. So, I'm planning to hold as much bitcoin as I can and as long as I can.
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:02:24 PM

Yes bitcoin is continue improving it self not just only for now,  but more improving day by day.  I believe that even bitcoin is outdated by now and theres has a new better than bitcoin,  bitcoin is bitcoin and has no change for that.  If ever the new one exist, i only chooce bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:20:23 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:33:29 AM by ArnoldChippy

First of all, ALL cryptocurrency are VOLATILE. There's no exception on this one. And I think, volatility is the reason why traders trade assets. That's the reason why they earn from cryptocurrency. In fact, the traders are the one who are keeping the cryptocurrency market alive. Second, bitcoin network and blockchain is not outdated. In fact, the forking that happens in bitcoin network is actually one way to keep it up-to-date and to upgrade some of its features. Third, I don't think some of these new cryptocurrencies/tokens/altcoins are more secure than bitcoin. These new coins actually have limited use compared to bitcoin. Some coins are intended for a specific purpose only while bitcoin can be used as a universal e-money. That's why I still have my trust on bitcoin, and I don't think that an altcoin will later beat it in terms of its value and usability.
Indeed all crypto currencies are volatile in nature so nobody can say about the future of these digital currencies but as for as bitcoin as crypto currency is concerned it is very good secure and profitable than other prevailing currencies in the market. Bitcoin is getting good support from their users, which is making bitcoin more stronger and reliable, investors are now do not feel any worry to invest their big amount in bitcoin and that is the reason that bitcoin demand is increasing from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: