Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why other new generation cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin?
outdated technology of BTC - 14 (32.6%)
better security of new cryptocurrencies - 15 (34.9%)
anonimity of new cryptocurrencies - 5 (11.6%)
high volatility of BTC - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the BTC  (Read 7257 times)
Whitegriever

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:07 PM

The future of btc is going to be big i know that because experts said so i and no not only bitcoin experts said but even big investors like ,McAfee and also a lot of people of wall street and investors from wall street said that bitcoin is the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

No one can say anything about bitcoin in the future and I believe it will price increase

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:18:56 PM

With such a high volatility in bitcoin, for me it is not a big problem and I think it is something very interesting. Bitcoin also has a high security system, so I need not worry. Bitcoin still has a good future, I'm sure of it and will no doubt. See now the bitcoin price has rebounded and has reached $7700. It proves if the bitcoin enthusiasts are still very high and the demand on bitcoin keeps growing. I'm sure bitcoin has a very big future and prospect in the future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

With such a high volatility in bitcoin, for me it is not a big problem and I think it is something very interesting. Bitcoin also has a high security system, so I need not worry. Bitcoin still has a good future, I'm sure of it and will no doubt. See now the bitcoin price has rebounded and has reached $7700. It proves if the bitcoin enthusiasts are still very high and the demand on bitcoin keeps growing. I'm sure bitcoin has a very big future and prospect in the future.
The system of bitcoin is fully secured and I think it will increase more the price in the future. But everything is possible to happen maybe we see the price of decrease . Today the price is 7700 dolpars and thats good to us and I hope the price will cotninue to increasw so we can make more profit. As of now I dont have a doubt in bitcoin that price will decrease i believe it will increase.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:02:07 AM

I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
First of all, ALL cryptocurrency are VOLATILE. There's no exception on this one. And I think, volatility is the reason why traders trade assets. That's the reason why they earn from cryptocurrency. In fact, the traders are the one who are keeping the cryptocurrency market alive. Second, bitcoin network and blockchain is not outdated. In fact, the forking that happens in bitcoin network is actually one way to keep it up-to-date and to upgrade some of its features. Third, I don't think some of these new cryptocurrencies/tokens/altcoins are more secure than bitcoin. These new coins actually have limited use compared to bitcoin. Some coins are intended for a specific purpose only while bitcoin can be used as a universal e-money. That's why I still have my trust on bitcoin, and I don't think that an altcoin will later beat it in terms of its value and usability.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:10:41 AM

As traders, volatility is our "friend" specially for day traders. Its one aspect of bitcoin that we really like unlike stocks or any trading market. If you know how to play arbitrage then you will love how volatility works.

As for the future of bitcoin, no one really know for sure. Maybe we can see new coins being embrace just like bitcoin. But definitely bitcoin has already a foothold and has the trust of most traders and investors that's why the price keeps going up. This alone will show that bitcoin can stay at the top for so long.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tronghai123

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:23:19 AM

Bitcoin is creating a lot of jobs and in the future big developers will invest heavily in Bitcoin as Bitcoin is on the way. I think if Bitcoin is recognized around the world then Bitcoin can be considered as cash
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

I really believe that bitcoin will be very popular in the future. even the development to date is so fast. well, i feel that bitcoin will really have a high price in the future. even many entrepreneurs are willing to buy lots of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

As traders, volatility is our "friend" specially for day traders. Its one aspect of bitcoin that we really like unlike stocks or any trading market. If you know how to play arbitrage then you will love how volatility works.

As for the future of bitcoin, no one really know for sure. Maybe we can see new coins being embrace just like bitcoin. But definitely bitcoin has already a foothold and has the trust of most traders and investors that's why the price keeps going up. This alone will show that bitcoin can stay at the top for so long.

Yes i further agree with you, and aside from bitcoin was the first crypto that has been made for a certain purpose, it really has the potential of being so high in the future. Just like what the others saying here, just depending on how you will handle the volatility price, although it is slowly changing for the better, let us also keep an eye to what really will be happening.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

Yes i further agree with you, and aside from bitcoin was the first crypto that has been made for a certain purpose, it really has the potential of being so high in the future. Just like what the others saying here, just depending on how you will handle the volatility price, although it is slowly changing for the better, let us also keep an eye to what really will be happening.
Bitcoin right now is becoming a very popular cryptocurrency and a lot of people are now getting into bitcoin and that is how bitcoin will have a very huge future because of the things that we have right now. If you want to get into bitcoin but worried of the volatility then it is just best to hold bitcoin for long term and wait for the price to meets your expectation before thinking of selling.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

Kinda expect if bitcoin gonna lose to some new generation of cryptocurrencies, security is probably the main issue of this matter. because, if you see from the volatile side/ term. You still could use it for some profit, if you use it right. that's my opinion about this topic  Smiley #CMIIW

Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:01:41 AM

There may have come many new cryptocurrency but one should not forget that the base ground for all this development has been put forth by bitcoin. It is the first entrant in this digital currency segment.
May be its technology is outdated but still is advanced enough to stay at the top.

Well the increasinh graphs say so. And about the volatility, it isnt happening just by nothing. It is rising because there have been more buyers than sellers recently. People kind of trust bitcoins more then others now. Also bitcoins deliver a faster profit earning to the investors compared to any other currency or trading platform.

Other currencies and patforms may be very secure and innovative but profit out there is still an issue and it takes allot of time. Despite being volatole btc is no. 1 on the list. All that it needs is a regulation and acceptance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: