Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you are just investing in Bitcoin now, you're an early adopter or innovator  (Read 2495 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:59:10 PM

Only time will tell us what place we are occupying today in the history of bitcoin. A few days ago the CEO of Xapo anticipated the price of bitcoin in a million dollars within ten years; if so, today's bitcoiners would certainly be considered early adopters. But if within ten years a new altcoin is developed with enough stength to relegate bitcoin to a very secondary place and send its price down to $1000 or less, today's bitcoiners would be considered laggards.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

I believe innovator stage doesn't exist anymore and we all are in early adopter stage. Because I believe bitcoin price is not at its best now and it has a lot of strength left to reach the moon.

Lets just hope for the best.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

All users of Bitcoin are users of blockchain technology, because Bitcoin is blockchain technology.  Therefore it's impossible for the number of users of blockchain technology to be fewer than the number of Bitcoin users.
Nothing to brag about but actually I'm generating 500 Bitcoin addresses and saving them with their private keys and currently looking to find some body who is willing to code me a software where I could do this automatically and also put them all on a watch list to notify me when ever any of them received a transaction lol imagine if I could do 100K addresses in a day and one day getting lucky to hit the jackpot.
We should start moving into multisig addresses which are starting with a 3 because they are much safer.
Isn't that basically just theft?  You're desperately hoping that someone will send a huge amount of Bitcoin to the wrong address, and that it'll be yours.  It would be a seriously grey area, morally, not to return those funds to the address you received them from.

It's just like the Large Bitcoin Collider - no point trying to steal people's Bitcoin just because it's sometimes possible.

Yeah, we're in innovator stage.  It would be flat out illogical to suggest otherwise.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

I believe innovator stage doesn't exist anymore and we all are in early adopter stage. Because I believe bitcoin price is not at its best now and it has a lot of strength left to reach the moon.

Lets just hope for the best.

Precisely, Bitcoin price is not at its best yet and we are looking forward to more increments. I likewise believe we are at the early adopter stage and hoping to be huge beneficiaries going forward
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:35:03 AM

We are not early adopters.Early adopters were those who bought bitcoins in 2010 to 2013.We are also not late comers.Instead,we could say ourselves as middle men.There is lots of progress more to come in bitcoins and we too would enjoy benefits along with early birds.But the early adopters are very much blessed enough since they laid trust on bitcoins when no one believed that it would survive and i think they deserve for what they enjoy today with such a huge bitcoin price.

xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

I learned about Bitcoin 2011 but even today in 2017 I am telling people we're still in cryto infancy. One way of thinking about this is if you save up for one whole Bitcoin mathematically in absolute certain terms you could only be 1 out of 21,000,000 people who own a Bitcoin. Well it goes deeper since we know only 16,367,963 Bitcoins have been mined at this very moment. So you could be 1 out of 16,367,963.

But... it goes a little deeper.

Out of 16,367,963 Bitcoin holders, some very lucky people hold 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 100, 1,000 or more...

Deeper... some people lost their wallets, hard drives, or died holding Bitcoin...

If 100,000,000 people learned about cryptocurrency and tried to acquire a whole Bitcoin - the price would be insane. 3,200,000,000 people will have access to the internet by the end of this year. There's 7,500,000,000 people in the world and growing!
Sounds good, i will hold my BTC

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:06:04 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 09:25:53 AM by haroldtee

How can we even confirm the class that we are on that chart?
We have no idea what tomorrow holds. So either we are still at the innovator stage or the late majority, only tomorrow can tell but I sure know we are not at the laggard stage. With great hopes for future anyway, I will classify myself as an early adopter.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:27:52 AM

I couldn't agree any less to what OP is saying because when I joined bitcoin and the price was below $1000 I was thinking I came late to the party considering the various historical analysis of how the price was below $100 but now I realised I was actually early and I feel the same thing will happen to to those coming in now thinking they are late by the time its 2 years from now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: