Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcclicks.com gone scam (deleted my acc with 2000 ref)  (Read 2008 times)
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:20:48 PM

still
no respond from support till now

Smiley

I think there was someone here in this forum from Btcclicks, or it was someone from here who used to post about them??
Personally, I dont feel its worth it to try to earn in PTC sites. They take too much time for too less money.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:36:53 AM

I have noticed that they are shady characters.
Just to get some $0.50 worth of bitcoins you have to upgrade and then you make nothing only breakeven.
The available referrals to rent on the site always reset and not available allthe time.
But all the sudden when i stopped buying for the last few months, they are available again a half an hour later when all the time they were grabbed up in a matter of seconds and not available again for another 6 hours for you to wait until they are available again.
This in it's self shows you how they operate and want you to keep spending your bits on their site so just o keep "breaking even" and making nothing at all.

That is until they notice you banking a profit on their site...
then they just delete your account just as they did with this user who started this thread in the first place. Undecided

I agree. That place is just bad. I stayed away because the pay was horrible. When it first started the pay was good and now they use any escise not to pay out the measly amounts you manage to scrap up. It's not nice since it takes forever to collect then you find out there are "conditions" making it even harder. It's a waste of time. Your times better spent doing anything else.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

I have a similar situation. I created an account on BTCClicks in early 2014. All the time I have access to it, but all my referrals disappeared. It happened few month ago, ofcourse i wrote ticket to them, but support never reply to it.. Not nice.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rapidleech (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:46:50 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 11:30:32 AM by rapidleech

still
no respond from support till now

Smiley
whats about now a days?
They replayed or not? site still alive or its gone to dark? I never used that site,But heard about this site to somehow.
Thanks for sharing the story.

no response
its scam
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

they delete accounts with 14 days of inactivity including referrals... at least that's the message I got last time. never use it again

Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:51:16 AM

they delete accounts with 14 days of inactivity including referrals... at least that's the message I got last time. never use it again

Hmm, really? I've seen people withdrawing a few mBTCs at a time. Not that many at all but quite substantial for a PTC site, especially when the bitcoin price is actually quite high. And I'm pretty sure that they've gone on holidays way more than a fortnight sometimes, or they just forget about it. Why do they do this anyways? Like is there really anything for them to lose expect for money without deleting user accounts? Do they not have enough storage for the entire user database?

If this is the case, then nobody should use this. But we shouldn't assume that OP is always telling the truth either. Maybe he was using fake referrals? There is a possibility, but there are so many cases against BTCClicks with account closures that i have to side with OP this time.
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

Hmm, really? I've seen people withdrawing a few mBTCs at a time. Not that many at all but quite substantial for a PTC site, especially when the bitcoin price is actually quite high. And I'm pretty sure that they've gone on holidays way more than a fortnight sometimes, or they just forget about it. Why do they do this anyways? Like is there really anything for them to lose expect for money without deleting user accounts? Do they not have enough storage for the entire user database?

If this is the case, then nobody should use this. But we shouldn't assume that OP is always telling the truth either. Maybe he was using fake referrals? There is a possibility, but there are so many cases against BTCClicks with account closures that i have to side with OP this time.

please read the topic carefully then start talking nonsence
 fake referrals?
2000 fake ref? how you can make 2000 ref?
and after 4 years activity? and after 15 payment?
come on buddy
because of spike in btc price, the site gone scam
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:01:23 PM

100% scam my balance disappeared from my account never to be seen again, support never replied to my tickets -=AVOID=-
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

stayaway from this scam
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

stayaway from this scam

After reading the entire thread its just surprising to see this service gone scam after the amount of years they have put in building a reputation for themselves. I have used the service from the early days in crypto and I got about 2 payments at the time which was timely but most of the website they advertised are largely HYIPs and I think its because people are getting more knowledgeable about HYIP that's why business is not moving as before but they should have shut down rather than turning into scam.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:22:33 AM

stayaway from this scam

After reading the entire thread its just surprising to see this service gone scam after the amount of years they have put in building a reputation for themselves. I have used the service from the early days in crypto and I got about 2 payments at the time which was timely but most of the website they advertised are largely HYIPs and I think its because people are getting more knowledgeable about HYIP that's why business is not moving as before but they should have shut down rather than turning into scam.

I have used this before when I was still attached to different Paid to click websites but most of my referrals are busy with their lives. And yes, I've been with real referrals but I never got close to a thousand only a few hundreds. I didn't know that there will be an issue like this with btcclicks but since this is a real thing, it will be a total waste of time if someone is still into it. I wonder on how long did OP collected and made those 2,000 referrals signed up with his link.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

I've just logged in to btcclicks and found my account suspended and all balance/referrals deleted because I broke the TOS related to inactivity.

It was only a couple of weeks or so that I last logged in.

I'm sure it is in the TOS, but seriously, who reads that stuff to the end? I would understand if I'd been inactive for two years but come on, this is a joke.

Won't ever touch them again.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

I stumble upon this thread while searching their website in google.

Here's when they started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234732.0
A lot of negative feedback is going on in there. It seems that you are not the only victim here and i feel sorry for you loss and your effort on their website.  Sad After four years of their existence the owner seems to be eager for a quick rich scheme. Tsk

Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:38:25 PM

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?
they deleted my acc with 2000 ref Cheesy
i ve created the acc afew years ago and promoted my ref in more than 500 site

what the fu** ?
Upon searching and using Google, this site is an advertising platform and paid-to-click service/website.

And according to your issue, are you sure that you never break one of their TOS(Terms of Service), as you mentioned you have a lot of referrals, and 2000 is a lot IMO. And I guess they will not suspend an account with no reason/s.

That's true. Maybe you did not follow some of the rules that's why they deleted your account. Or there's a possibility that they notice that you have reached the maximum referrals and your number of referrals which is 2000 is too many that it is a little bit impossible if those people who signed are all true people. They maybe come up on their mind that you are not real so they deleted it without giving you any warning.
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:42:25 PM

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?
they deleted my acc with 2000 ref Cheesy
i ve created the acc afew years ago and promoted my ref in more than 500 site

what the fu** ?
Upon searching and using Google, this site is an advertising platform and paid-to-click service/website.

And according to your issue, are you sure that you never break one of their TOS(Terms of Service), as you mentioned you have a lot of referrals, and 2000 is a lot IMO. And I guess they will not suspend an account with no reason/s.

That's true. Maybe you did not follow some of the rules that's why they deleted your account. Or there's a possibility that they notice that you have reached the maximum referrals and your number of referrals which is 2000 is too many that it is a little bit impossible if those people who signed are all true people. They maybe come up on their mind that you are not real so they deleted it without giving you any warning.

Go home buddy
you are not aware what are you talking!
i Am owner of 10-20 money making Blog with high traffic - 2000 ref is nothing for me!
please Do not talk about RULEs with me, i know the rules better than you & everyone , im working with alot of site at same time

they are scammers.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234732.msg25052540#msg25052540
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: