Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2017, 09:25:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ANN] openANX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges  (Read 16944 times)
carlosvaldes

Activity: 154

View Profile
Today at 06:40:44 AM

is the signature campaign end?i think i am late to join it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 546

View Profile
Today at 06:52:41 AM

Yes, this is the last week.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O Open Source
Transparent
  O   O [TOKEN  
SALES
.June 22nd.]
        o p e n A N X        
Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges
          ▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄   
mylabs01

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 08:46:08 AM

Is it week 4 of the campaign or week 3? And why are you planning to close the campaign before ICO ends?

they are on their fourth week i think..i saw someone is asking about the weeks of the campaign.. dont know if they will close it ahead of time, but here, look at this mate.

why i can't open the signature gdoc? is it in updateing ??

Hi, we are working hard to remove cheaters and clean up the forms. Some forms are locked temporarily because we restructure the tables.

Also, we are entering the final week for the signature bounty. The last day will be July 1st, 23:59 forum time. After that we will start the process of counting stake rewards.

Thanks guys!

So, stake will continue up to 3 weeks, right?
Because i see since Thursday stake calculated just for 2 weeks on the column.

Week 1 = June 4 - June 10
Week 2 = June 11 - June 17
Week 3 = June 18 - June 24
Week 4 = June 25 - July 1

Bybox

Activity: 266

View Profile
Today at 09:15:18 AM

Is it week 4 of the campaign or week 3? And why are you planning to close the campaign before ICO ends?

they are on their fourth week i think..i saw someone is asking about the weeks of the campaign.. dont know if they will close it ahead of time, but here, look at this mate.

why i can't open the signature gdoc? is it in updateing ??

Hi, we are working hard to remove cheaters and clean up the forms. Some forms are locked temporarily because we restructure the tables.

Also, we are entering the final week for the signature bounty. The last day will be July 1st, 23:59 forum time. After that we will start the process of counting stake rewards.

Thanks guys!

So, stake will continue up to 3 weeks, right?
Because i see since Thursday stake calculated just for 2 weeks on the column.

Week 1 = June 4 - June 10
Week 2 = June 11 - June 17
Week 3 = June 18 - June 24
Week 4 = June 25 - July 1
So this is the last week now thanks for clarification

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O Open Source
Transparent
  O   O [TOKEN  
SALES
June 22nd]
danim1130

Activity: 95

View Profile
Today at 09:20:27 AM

yes the campaign signature ends a week ago you are late. better to find other bounty that accepting according to your rank, there are many bounties that accepting and many bounties are open today.

SkinCoin  ]   #Whitepaper #Twitter #Thread #Slack #Homepage   [  SkinCoin  ]
#            FIRST UNIVERSAL CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY            #
>         ICO STARTS: 21 JUNE 2017         <
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.