Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need BTC for PayPal  (Read 306 times)
MagicMoe (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

Hey, got $7 in PayPal.. And I want them in BTC
Anyone??

Ofcourse... I'm sending as F&F
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:12:50 PM

Sending as friends and family don't ensure you can't chargeback, just for your information. There is no assurance you will not do a chargeback. That is why people usually only receive PayPal from trusted members of the forum as it ensures not getting scammed. But, maybe there would be someone interest.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

I'll give you .0021 for it

MagicMoe (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

Sending as friends and family don't ensure you can't chargeback, just for your information. There is no assurance you will not do a chargeback. That is why people usually only receive PayPal from trusted members of the forum as it ensures not getting scammed. But, maybe there would be someone interest.

Mate, I'm new in this forum... But I think I have done more trades then you have ever done. Also with PayPal and big amounts.
So don't tell me about dealing with trusted members. Also It's not that really easy to chargeback in PayPal when you send as F&F... WHY SHOULD I CALL AND DEAL WITH PAYPAL FOR $7 THAT'S NOTHING IT'S A BIG WASTE OF TIME FOR THAT COUPLE OF BUCKS ALSO IT'S NOT 100% SURE I WILL GET THE MONEY BACK BECAUSE THEY WILL REVIEW THE CASE
MagicMoe (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

I'll give you .0021 for it

If you go first, since you have -4..
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

Mate, I'm new in this forum... But I think I have done more trades then you have ever done. Also with PayPal and big amounts.
So don't tell me about dealing with trusted members. Also It's not that really easy to chargeback in PayPal when you send as F&F... WHY SHOULD I CALL AND DEAL WITH PAYPAL FOR $7 THAT'S NOTHING IT'S A BIG WASTE OF TIME FOR THAT COUPLE OF BUCKS ALSO IT'S NOT 100% SURE I WILL GET THE MONEY BACK BECAUSE THEY WILL REVIEW THE CASE

You'll be surprised on how much scammers are willing to run away with. They even scam for a measly $1.

About your chargeback case claim, plenty of people got scammed with small transactions, because usually the bitcoin seller cannot prove anything in chargeback cases and paypal is always for the money sender. Especially when the word bitcoins are thrown around.

Edit: don't deal with that guy, he's run even for just $20 let alone $7.
MagicMoe (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:32:56 PM

You'll be surprised on how much scammers are willing to run away with. They even scam for a measly $1.

About your chargeback case claim, plenty of people got scammed with small transactions, because usually the bitcoin seller cannot prove anything in chargeback cases and paypal is always for the money sender. Especially when the word bitcoins are thrown around.

Edit: don't deal with that guy, he's run even for just $20 let alone $7.

"Edit: don't deal with that guy, he's run even for just $20 let alone $7."
Who are you talking about? Me?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: