Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda offered multi-signature escrow with accounts controlled by him.  (Read 1773 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:41:31 AM

All this would make a lot of sense and everyone would totally stand up for you. The one tiny issue is the fact that these are two separate people until you've proved otherwise. Why do you think they are alts? Them posting similarly isn't proof. I saw a man with a black baseball cap and a red truck murder a lady. If someone matches that description it doesn't make them a murderer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

I suppose while Deja is proving his legitimacy he'll go ahead and post Ethereum.link's public ICO address?
If you had really read Ibminer's rating and all relevant posts, you would probably not ask this. Ibminer made legitimate questions about this, which instantly led to the removal of his post. It was because of this that the first rating was applied.

Even *I* wouldn't go there ...

Timelord2067 is an idiot.
OP is an idiot.
Ehm..I'll let QS comment on this one. Tongue

I highly doubt Lauda offered to pull a Quickseller-type "self-escrow" scam, since I do believe Lauda has railed against QS doing so in the past.
Correct. I have only every offered either individual escrow or one partnered with minerjones/yahoo/zepher/Blazed IIRC. I am too cynical to be one of these people, who have shown their identities one way or another to others.
All this would make a lot of sense and everyone would totally stand up for you. The one tiny issue is the fact that these are two separate people until you've proved otherwise. Why do you think they are alts? Them posting similarly isn't proof. I saw a man with a black baseball cap and a red truck murder a lady. If someone matches that description it doesn't make them a murderer.
As a certain somebody has formulated this via a private channel:
Don't know where lauda lives
I don't know where QS lives
alts confirmed
Grin

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:50:03 AM

Some people here have bloody sense of humor but it is time to change the memes @Timelord2067 and @ Lauda ,i am seeing that too many times which makes me bored ,i usually view all the drama here and usually prefer to watch than to scribble something,just wrote this to inform TLord and Lauda Tongue and since this accusation wont reach anywhere since OP has nothing else to say and for the first time i have seen a bitcointalk consensus from all the users regarding this accusation . Cheesy
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 12:47:37 AM

Yeah, now logout and come back with your next account and talk to yourself like you do.
All these shills defending lauda are just pathetic.
Are you usually allowed on the internet without your carer? Should you not tell them before you log on?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:58:43 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 06:16:57 AM by Lauda

All these shills defending lauda are just pathetic.
The only pathetic thing here is you, and your scam project snowflake. Kiss

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

I notice that you gave me neg. feedback for enrolling in the LNK campaign, I removed my sig + avatar.  Is this thread the warning that you are writing about?

And what happens if LNK launches successfully and everyone who invested gets their coins? Will the neg. trust from you be removed? Because this thread just seems that it's only about the Escrow..

Thanks.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

Is this thread the warning that you are writing about?
No.

And what happens if LNK launches successfully and everyone who invested gets their coins?
You seem to be uneducated. Launching a token is extremely simple, there are even semi-automated tools. I could probably create a "Link 2.0" token in a few hours using such tools(disclaimer: I have never attempted that).

Will the neg. trust from you be removed? Because this thread just seems that it's only about the Escrow..
No and no.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

Quote from: stripykitteh link=topic=19474javascript:void(0);47.msg19386872#msg19386872 date=1496706513
I just found the negative feedback thing out by reading the last page of the ANN thread. I changed my signature and avatar. I signed up in their signature campaign a few days ago because they looked legit, I am not so sure now.
There is absolutely no reason to post in this thread. PM me if you need me.

Quote from: stripykitteh link=topic=19474javascript:void(0);47.msg19386872#msg19386872 date=1496706513
Is it possible to have the negative trust removed?
Done.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Alert guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

@Lauda and @DT Members , i will suggest you not to leave these puppets what i believe is that these accounts are sold and are in possession of the scammer who opens a ANN thread and then start self vouches and bump from time to time gets few investors and then shut down the hosting and domain.

I have full Dox of the scammer , his country , IP , the mobile he uses etc..
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:56:29 AM

@Lauda and @DT Members , i will suggest you not to leave these puppets what i believe is that these accounts are sold and are in possession of the scammer who opens a ANN thread and then start self vouches and bump from time to time gets few investors and then shut down the hosting and domain.
Without reasonable proof, I can't just leave negative ratings to users even though there is adequate circumstantial evidence. The staff team itself is doing almost nothing to combat this sock puppetry, which in returns sets a bad precedence for the Bitcoin ecosystem. Imagine how nice it would be, if we were to prevent/combat >90% of the scams around here?

I have full Dox of the scammer , his country , IP , the mobile he uses etc..
That put aside, if you have reasonable proof that this is the user, then create a thread in this section: Investigations. You are allowed to post his DOX there for the sake of investigating.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: