Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:24:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGH BTC WITHDRAWAL CHARGES  (Read 253 times)
FoBoT (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

My attention just recently turned to the crazy btc withdrawal fees from the exchanges that i use most and this lead me to note that there are some exchanges that we should not withdraw btc from due to high btc withdrawal charges.

Prominent among this list is  yobit with 0.0009btc withdrawal, the best thing to do is to buy a cryptocoin that could not be traded at another exchange with a low fee.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

You didn't tell us the exchange that you are using but in general, I believe It's very normal. Bitcoin transactions are currently expensive with all the unconfirmed transaction we currently have, add to that, the fees that the exchanges take for their services.
FoBoT (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:48:26 PM

You didn't tell us the exchange that you are using but in general, I believe It's very normal. Bitcoin transactions are currently expensive with all the unconfirmed transaction we currently have, add to that, the fees that the exchanges take for their services.

I mentioned the website i am using at he second paragraph, the fee is killing and i also checked the fees for btc-e and that is even worse with0.001 btc fees,.

I also aware of so many unconfirmed transactions and i hope btc could get more nodes for faster transactions confirmations.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:11:39 PM

My attention just recently turned to the crazy btc withdrawal fees from the exchanges that i use most and this lead me to note that there are some exchanges that we should not withdraw btc from due to high btc withdrawal charges.

Prominent among this list is  yobit with 0.0009btc withdrawal, the best thing to do is to buy a cryptocoin that could not be traded at another exchange with a low fee.

if you want low sending fee in exchanger, this now only poloniex
all exchanger increase about withdraw fee, because sending fee bitcoin incraese too
FoBoT (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:57:43 PM

if you want low sending fee in exchanger, this now only poloniex
all exchanger increase about withdraw fee, because sending fee bitcoin incraese too

Yes, poloniex btc withdrawal fees is the cheapest followed by c-cex, how come they are able to do it at a reduced price most importantly their btc confirmation is very fast compare to those that charges a higher fees upon delayed confirmation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: