Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Auction) Bitcoin poker software  (Read 207 times)
nippleboner (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

This is a poker software up for auction, the auction will end June 6, 5 pm forum time.

Long story short, I bought this software 6 months ago during the presidential election, thanks to Donald Trump I gained a large following on social media and that's kept me busy almost full time, I don't have time to commit myself to running a poker site.

The package is from http://www.prowagersystems.com, you can see the demo and read all details about it there.

Package includes the following:

BASIC GAME ENGINE
Poker
Video poker

POKER TOURNAMENTS & LOBBY

PLAY-FOR-MONEY PACKAGE
USD and/or Bitcoin

POKER DOWNLOAD VERSIONS

AFFILIATE PACKAGE

$7452 Price tag.

The winning big will receive the the package directly from the software owner after agreement is signed, his support is great, always replies within hours during business days, from him winning bid will sign software agreements and receive the software with documentation, everything after that, installation/modification he charges hourly for the work.

The software comes with a basic website so you will need to add a website design.

If anyone remembers LuckyBluff.com? It's the same software.

I will do escrow until you've signed agreements and received the software and documentation.

Bidding starts at 1 BTC with increments of 0.20

Happy bidding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: