Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem - CUDAMiner - Past Couple Days  (Read 1293 times)
Chiz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:33:59 AM

So a couple days ago, maybe since Monday.... my acceptance rate was taking forever, like Idk if it's cause the difficulty has increased (Im mining Feathercoins btw) but it use to go and accept like every minute or 30-40 seconds, now it's taking between 2 and 3 minutes between acceptance...

I switched to the newest version of CUDAMiner on the 30th, same issues. Even tweaked my settings so instead of getting a rate of 135 k/hash, I was getting like 155 K/hash, but still the slow acceptance rate even though I can see it hashing away.

Is this because of difficulties increasing or what's the deal? Because it's also happening with my CPU miner and just recently as of last night/this morning I have had a lot of fails "HTTP request failed: Operation timed out after 31013 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received" I don't know why this is, because I look at Feathercoin-is-a-geek, my pool and the hash rate is like 2k M/hash at 90% efficency, so I really do not know where the problem lies and it's bugging me cause this weekend is when I start building my 7950 mining rig and I want to know what the issues could be or if it's like "Difficulty increased, this is normal" cause I have no idea.

**Oh and besides those errors, I got a good couple of "booooo!"s in there as well which hasn't happened except as of last night :\

Thanks guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: