Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Group For Sale (125,000 members)  (Read 4402 times)
Playboi (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:45:24 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 04:02:17 AM by Playboi

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eighteenplusfun/

Large group that can be monetized
125,000 members
average age: 30-50
Mostly organically grown

Adult Niche : Women post selfies, guys thirst over them

BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:34:35 AM

How much ? Pm me

LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:45:25 AM

Yeah, How much?

?

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

How much for this group?
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

1 btc sorry for the late reply
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

Your price seems too high mate, especially the group isnt related to crypto currencies or making money online niche. However are you selling also the account of the group's creator ?
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:13:11 PM

Overpriced

Playboi (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

Your price seems too high mate, especially the group isnt related to crypto currencies or making money online niche. However are you selling also the account of the group's creator ?

Overpriced

Definitely not overpriced, as people can easily build something based off the men in the group - I personally have not done this as any affiliate, promo, etc will result in diminishing returns. This is not some overnight kind of thing where you get the group, and expect to make any kind of serious money that same day. A game plan would be required. The admin will need to continuously engage with the group and build trust (I don't do much engaging with the group - i just let people talk amongst themselves.) With these numbers, you can run contests, collect emails, get subscriptions to affiliate sites. I approved a post where a girl was offering her cam services, two dudes said they got the service in the comments, so she herself probably made at least $100 or more off the group) in a day to privately cam with the guys.

. I'm going to keep this up for sale for a bit before I start using this page to launch a modelling agency Instagram and Facebook page which will be primarily boosted through the group.

Price is still the same

And yes, i have an account created in December 2014 which can go along with the group. The account still has an active ad account
WrT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:09:49 AM

Price is definitely to high and you devalued it even further because you posted the facebook group url for everyone to see.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

Way too overpriced mate .. reconsider about the price what you saying .

rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

0.7 btc lmk if your interested I wont buy it for any more than that! 1btc is overkill bro!
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

Price is definitely to high and you devalued it even further because you posted the facebook group url for everyone to see.

Don't think you understand how devaluing works. By the way, the new owner can change the link in a minute in the group settings, and the link I posted will be innactive. If I (as the admin) started running a promotional campaign trying to get clicks, or was advertising stuff, then that would be devaluing it ... since there would be less potential money for a new owner to make. I have not attempted to monetize this group yet.

Everything is in the open without game-playing. I could be like other sellers here, and not include a price or show you what you're getting .... and when you ask them for a price in their thread, their answer is always "msg me" .... but that's not how I operate. Here is the group available (with a direct link so people interested can join and check it out), and here is my asking price.

If this group is of value to you, and you have the means of monetizing this (re-selling, campaigns, building email database, building an IG/Facebook Page .. then I am more than open to being messaged by serious people who can see the potential.
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

Big Group is sold

I have a much smaller group in the same niche (adult group). 7000 members, organically grown, mainly from members in the bigger group. This one is getting about 50-100 new member requests a day, so i'm expecting it to blow up soon to the point where we get 1000 requests a day (like the old group).

This group is young, and small ... so, open to offers here. Ideally, I'd want atleast 200 USD which is cheap IMO

PM if interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: