Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: missing payout from genesis mining  (Read 1861 times)
jijiliangliang (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:42:03 PM

Has anyone not received the correct payout in genesis mining?
I made a mining contact  in genesis mining more than 2 months ago. According to genesis mining saying, they would hold the payouts of the first month until the contact is more than 1 month old, and then they would release these payouts and send them me. However, they don't do as what they say. It has been more than 2 months for my contact. They still don't send me these payout.
I sent emails several times and ask when they will send me my payouts. Their customer service answered every time the same
 that they would fix the problem soon and I should be patients. Add now they are totally ignoring my email and dont give me any answer at all.
I don't understand how difficult my case can be. Simply just check my payouts and send them to me. But it has been almost 2 months and there is still no answer to my case.
I wonder if anyone has experience something in genesis mining like I do?
I thought a company like genesis mining should be reliable at some extent. But apparently it is not.
Does it mean I have to fly to Hongkong to get my payout back?   Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jijiliangliang (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:04:45 PM

It is not missing payouts for one or two day. It is missng for a whole month. Now it looks like they are not going to send me my payout.
jijiliangliang (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

Those who are considering genesis mining should investigate more about the reputation of genesis mining before you decide to buy their contact. For me, I get really bad customer service, and possibly can not get my payouts of the first month.
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:15:57 PM

I made a mining contact  in genesis mining more than 2 months ago. According to genesis mining saying, they would hold the payouts of the first month until the contact is more than 1 month old, and then they would release these payouts and send them me. However, they don't do as what they say. It has been more than 2 months for my contact. They still don't send me these payout.
I sent emails several times and ask when they will send me my payouts. Their customer service answered every time the same
 that they would fix the problem soon and I should be patients. Add now they are totally ignoring my email and dont give me any answer at all.
I don't understand how difficult my case can be. Simply just check my payouts and send them to me. But it has been almost 2 months and there is still no answer to my case.
I thought a company like genesis mining should be reliable at some extent. But apparently it is not.
Does it mean I have to fly to Hongkong to get my payout back?   Angry Angry Angry

if you want to feel safe and satishfied, u should build youw own rig, it is better then cloud mining, genesis mining is legit but you still did not get a fun from mining...mining is fun tho
jijiliangliang (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:36:52 PM

if you want to feel safe and satishfied, u should build youw own rig, it is better then cloud mining, genesis mining is legit but you still did not get a fun from mining...mining is fun tho
[/quote]

Thank you for your reply. I agree with you mining myself is the best way, especially having the bad experience in genesis mining.
I am not the only one who can't get the payout we pay for. There are other people complaining the same problem is genesis mining in facebook. They don't do this to everyone, but randomly to someone. That is a smart thing to do in their opinion.
Just check more and consider more before you buy a contract with genesis mining. Who knows if you are the one who is randomly picked up by genesis mining not to give you the correct payout.
jijiliangliang (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

I have to update this post everyday, so that everyone can see genesis mining is cheating.
Still no reply to my case from genesis mining. Angry Angry Angry
MinasTirith

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

I made a mining contact  in genesis mining more than 2 months ago. According to genesis mining saying, they would hold the payouts of the first month until the contact is more than 1 month old, and then they would release these payouts and send them me. However, they don't do as what they say. It has been more than 2 months for my contact. They still don't send me these payout.
Does it mean I have to fly to Hongkong to get my payout back?   Angry Angry Angry

Hello jijiliangliang,

For the record: I have my own rigs. I wanted to try Genesis mining to see how it compared to the whole ROI vrs running your own rig.

Well, I can tell you I have a similar experience and would STRONGLY recommend everyone to STAY AWAY FROM GENESIS MINING.  

My horrible Genesis Mining experience in a nutshell...

The first couple of weeks I could see the payouts building, but not paying out to me... Cry...given that Genesis Mining will make use of an obscure clause in order to retain your payment for 32 days if you pay with credit card given "they need to verify it"....what is this 1987???  This was the first WTF??  E-commerce as we know it is based on real time exchanges....every online company, every exchange, every broker transfers millions a day on credit cards!!!....but Genesis Mining will not hesitate to make use of any excuse to keep from paying you out.  Initially I thought....ok...sure....let's just roll with it.   After the 32 days passed they didn't pay me  Huh....I started trying to contact support  Huh....and nothing.  Days, and days passed, no payouts, no support!!!???....and to make matters even worse....they stopped crediting my miner's work FULL STOP!?  So basically, I have two 2 year contracts with Genesis Mining which stopped after 45 days!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM GENESIS MINING, EVERY EURO YOU PUT IN GENESIS MINING WILL STAY WITH GENESIS MINING.

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:11:48 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833063.0

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:19:10 AM

gaw miners all over again hehe, you noobs never learn or your kind like to get scammed time to time hehe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
MinasTirith

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:46:37 AM

Unfortunately, this Genesis Mining scam is very elaborate...   They have actually hired people to make YouTube videos....it's so blatantly scripted  Grin Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes !!!!!  At first they don't trust Genesis Mining, but after a few weeks, OMG, everything is great!!!  Then they post a 1 year video saying how wonderful their experience has been.....  They have a lot of marketing channels that make it seem legit....an OKish website.....support works AWESOME when you have ANY question....unless if it's about your funds!!!!!  That's when you see the dark side of Genesis Mining.....

ALL BULLSH1TT

Genesis Mining is a scam plain and simple.

Anyone else that wants to have a laugh at our expense, go ahead Roll Eyes, the point of this thread is to hopefully figure out how to move forward after have been scammed...what can we do about it....AND to warn other forum users NEVER TO MAKE THE MISTAKE OF EVEN "TRYING OUT" THE SCAM GENESIS MINING IS!!!

NOTE: I'm not saying all cloud miners are a scam, I'm just saying Genesis Mining is
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:08:00 AM

NOTE: I'm not saying all cloud miners are a scam, I'm just saying Genesis Mining is

If you don't want to say then I will say. All cloud miners are a scam, wake up noobs, there is no easy money in the world.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
MinasTirith

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:53:05 PM

If you don't want to say then I will say. All cloud miners are a scam, wake up noobs, there is no easy money in the world.

Actually, yes there is....I can set up a rig from scratch to finish in 2 - 3 hours....making $ right after I turn it on.  It doesn't get simpler than that Wink

I just bought a couple of hashes with Genesis Mining to see how it would benchmark against my low end rig....but I got scammed....

Hopefully this thread helps others.
GregM99

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:55:25 AM

now i know the REAL reason for them not disclosing their mining farm locations..... If they had a physical address i would be omw to iceland to handle the situation in a manner that they would not enjoy.
MinasTirith

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:07:27 AM

Genesis Mining (the biggest mistake I've ever made when it comes to cryptos) has again stopped paying out and keeping all the profits without giving their users their share.  

I have contacted my local authorities and have filed a report.  The investigation is ongoing, but they are asking for as many people as possible to come forward providing details of Genesis Mining scam.  

If you have been affected PLEASE report this ASAP as we need to get as much attention on this topic to stop this SCAM!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: