Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty]: Official Credits (CRDS) Bounty Campaign Thread  (Read 28027 times)
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:18:51 PM

News? I don't have time for slack, and for internal talks, i think we deserve to have update here, after all.
I would like to see plans for this new coin..Where is that other developer who sold his stash? What damage is made?

We all deserve to have update, but maybe we need to be more patience in everything maybe this time they still process it that's until now they dont have update about it.
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

Please see the ANN thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944858.0;all)for updates. Andrew2K is in control of the bounty funds, and thus it is up to him to pay the outstanding bounties or transfer the bounty funds to someone else to do so. He currently isn't responding to messages which isn't good. The project is still alive, visit slack for the latest updates.

No new bounties will be paid at this stage. IMO those that tweeted are still entitled to their promised CRDS. Bounty for the explorer won't be paid as it wasn't hosted for 1 year. Bounty for the paper wallet is still payable.

The remaining bounties are on hold for now. So I can't updated the OP in this thread.
cijulangboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:51:01 AM

dev where are you?please update this tread..how about bounty distribution?
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:00:13 PM

dev where are you?please update this tread..how about bounty distribution?
The dev has left. I'm working with another dev to fix the difficulty issues, ETA is still about a month or slightly more. The old dev sent all the remaining bounty to @andrew2k so you'll have to PM him if you're owed any bounty payments.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:49:31 AM

A good project is supported by a talented dev team and a good name on the advisory board. This will be an amazing platform whitepaper has good info on this project so good luck for a nice future
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

you promised that in any case will pay the bounties,only the new coin ..but still there is not any information for a new coin...tell us how's it going?and when are the payments made?
loremipsum (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

you promised that in any case will pay the bounties,only the new coin ..but still there is not any information for a new coin...tell us how's it going?and when are the payments made?

The new coin, called Argo, was abandoned. We are now sticking with Credits, but the code needs to be fixed. Also, probably there will be a hard fork. Once work is completed we will let you know; Andrew2k holds the funds by the way.

janeparamas

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

The new coin, called Argo, was abandoned. We are now sticking with Credits, but the code needs to be fixed. Also, probably there will be a hard fork. Once work is completed we will let you know; Andrew2k holds the funds by the way.

how about the participants on twitter bounty ? can they get paid ?

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
loremipsum (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

If we pay now, all the CRDS you will be paid with will be worthless. The code needs to be fixed and that's the reason there will be a hard fork. Mrankin is talking to a new developer. He will update you once we have news.

zauna35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:59:27 AM

If we pay now, all the CRDS you will be paid with will be worthless. The code needs to be fixed and that's the reason there will be a hard fork. Mrankin is talking to a new developer. He will update you once we have news.
thanks for the reply and keep us up to date..however I purse crds already removed( hopefully before payment will collect the wallets again.
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

Thanks for the update
Is there a new slack channel?
Or are you still using the old credits slack

loremipsum (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

The Slack hasn't changed. Its the original Credits slack.

maxxmmichell

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:27:35 PM

My slack username : siassjerry
My telegram username : sisinaapavala
My twitter userntme: @siassjerry

My ETH address : 0x22C01Fd8b1FB41D09cE9B87978a90575624947c1

Thanks
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:49:55 AM

This initial bounty campaign has been abruptly stopped by the incident created by fl0w the initial dev. When he left the coin was almost forgotten and left with no support but now, months later with a new team we're making small steps towards rebuilding and making Credits better.

After discussing several aspects of the campaigns and the limited amount of coins in the Fund (keep in mind that those CRDS in the Fund have to be used throughout the existence of CRDS and not just now in the beginning) we've decided that we are still going to pay all that we actually owe to the people that participated in the campaigns and dedicated time to this project.

I will discuss each campaign separately:

The Signature Campaign:
All those that participated in the campaign and respected the rules will be paid according to this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QsNVMdBk2Q9Jb1krYCVpy2QCK_aMztGKctOhYmbi0l4/edit?usp=sharing

The Twitter Campaign:
This campaign has been massively spammed by farming accounts and people that don't necessarily have any interest in the project but are rather looking for quick profits that actually hurt the economy of the coin therefore we've taken the decision that only those that have been around, at least watching the project, will receive the bounty as only those will actually be able to see this message. Those that participated in the campaign should PM me here or on Discord.

Other bounties:
If you have accomplished something else for the project besides participating in the Twitter or Signature campaigns, again, contact us here or on Discord.

If you wish to receive your bounty send me a PM with your CRDS address and point clearly to what bounty you are entitled.
If you notice a mistake, contact us here or on Discord.
Don't Spam the thread with addresses or anything else.

Future Campaigns:

We will have some new campaigns in the future but they are going to be different from the previous ones to a certain extent. Most probably this time there will be no Twitter campaign because of the high number of fake accounts and the lack of actual reach to the public. The signature campaign might be back and surely there are going to be bounties for creating articles.
zauna35

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:13:34 PM

This initial bounty campaign has been abruptly stopped by the incident created by fl0w the initial dev. When he left the coin was almost forgotten and left with no support but now, months later with a new team we're making small steps towards rebuilding and making Credits better.

After discussing several aspects of the campaigns and the limited amount of coins in the Fund (keep in mind that those CRDS in the Fund have to be used throughout the existence of CRDS and not just now in the beginning) we've decided that we are still going to pay all that we actually owe to the people that participated in the campaigns and dedicated time to this project.

The Signature Campaign:
All those that participated in the campaign and respected the rules will be paid according to this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QsNVMdBk2Q9Jb1krYCVpy2QCK_aMztGKctOhYmbi0l4/edit?usp=sharing

The Twitter Campaign:
This campaign has been massively spammed by farming accounts and people that don't necessarily have any interest in the project but are rather looking for quick profits that actually hurt the economy of the coin therefore we've taken the decision that only those that have been around, at least watching the project, will receive the bounty as only those will actually be able to see this message. Those that participated in the campaign should PM me here or on Discord.

Other bounties:
If you have accomplished something else for the project besides participating in the Twitter or Signature campaigns, again, contact us here or on Discord.

If you wish to receive your bounty send me a PM with your CRDS address and point clearly to what bounty you are entitled.

Future Campaigns:

We will have some new campaigns in the future but they are going to be different from the previous ones to a certain extent. Most probably this time there will be no Twitter campaign because of the high number of fake accounts and the lack of actual reach to the public. The signature campaign might be back and surely there are going to be bounties for creating articles.
sir,I participated in the signature..pardon me please,where can I download the wallet?
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

The Signature Campaign:

The Twitter Campaign:

Other bounties:

Future Campaigns:

Thanks for the update Andrew, great to see the project moving ahead

sir,I participated in the signature..pardon me please,where can I download the wallet?

You can get the wallet here http://crds.co

andrew2k

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

The deadline for claiming the old bounties is: 18:00 UTC 15th of November 2017.

We will have a new campaign start pretty soon so stay tuned. What I can tell you from now is that the new campaign will include signature bounties and article creation bounties but no Twitter campaign.
andrew2k

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

There are only 8 days left before the deadline for claiming old bounties is reached. Keep in mind that after that date this thread will be locked. If you wish to stay in touch with us come to our Discord: https://discord.gg/Hq7dKhh
andrew2k

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

Tomorrow, after 18:00 UTC, we will no longer accept any claims for old bounties. This thread will be locked soon after this message is posted, if you have a bounty to claim simply PM me the details.

This is the link to the main Credits thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944858.0

A new thread will appear soon regarding the details of the new campaigns, so stay tuned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: