Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ BAT ] ANN Basic Attention Token Speculation  (Read 21600 times)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

I think BTC will break at some point soon, though. I think people will move from their alts to BTC as a safe haven soon. So alts will bleed, BTC will run. And BAT has gone well! A slight decrease in the ETH ratio, but not more than last week's local lows. I think Bat finally broke away from a love affair with btc and eth and flying solo now.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

I personally don't expect altcoins to bleed more. That means current market is good for bat. They should focus on making their brave browser more and more popular. That would be enough. Planning to invest some..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

BAT will be added eventually for sure but Coinbase CEO said they are not likely to add new tokens before regulation is more clear in the US.
Their non-US services, however, will add tokens before, but their real strength is in the US buyers (I suppose), so we'll have to continue waiting for US regulators.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

BAT token on fire https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/basic-attention-token
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:02:52 AM

I like the sole idea behind this token. Today's internet is struggling against malicious ads that annoy users and track them having no mercy on anyone's privacy anymore. That coin aims to solve that and bring transparency to advertisers and also provide them with ads being displayed properly and in a way that won't bother the user but encourage him to click it.
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

While the crypto market drops in price, the crypto-focused Brave browser just keeps gaining popularity. The Basic Attention Token (BAT) flagship product has become the browser of choice for many cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

BAT is going to be the average person’s first taste of crypto. Coinbase knows this, from the CEO to the VP to the CTO. They’ve no doubt got big plans. They will let Binance have the tech savvy folks that buy on foreign exchanges. Coinbase is going after normies in the USA with their addition of BAT. Big scale. Huge scale.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Anyone know what's going on with BAT? Someone bought more than 2 millions tokens and pushed the price up 40% to 5325 sats on Bittrex.  Shocked

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2148

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:19 PM
Merited by MirkoIta (1)

Anyone know what's going on with BAT? Someone bought more than 2 millions tokens and pushed the price up 40% to 5325 sats on Bittrex.  Shocked
listed on coinbase

$100,000 BTC in one hour
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

Basic Attention Token (BAT) is launching on Coinbase Pro
Transfer BAT now to your Coinbase Pro account in advance of trading.

BAT is launching on Coinbase Pro
After 1pm PT on Friday, November 2, we will begin accepting inbound transfers of Basic Attention Token (BAT) to Coinbase Pro. We will accept deposits for at least 12 hours prior to enabling trading. Once sufficient liquidity is established, trading on the BAT/USDC order book will start. Users may convert their USD to USDC with one click within the Pro interface as described here. BAT trading will be accessible for users in most jurisdictions, but will not initially be available for residents of the state of New York.

Please also note that BAT is not yet available at Coinbase.com or in our iOS and Android apps. We will make a separate announcement when that occurs.

The Stages of the BAT Launch
In more detail, there will be four stages to the launch as outlined below. If at any point the BAT/USDC order book does not meet our assessment for a healthy and orderly market, we may keep the book in one state for a longer period of time, or suspend trading as per our Trading Rules. Any other BAT order books we launch will also go through the same stages.

We will send tweets from our Coinbase Pro Twitter account as each order book moves through the following phases:

Transfer-only. Starting at 1pm PT on Friday, November 2, customers will be able to transfer BAT into their Coinbase Pro account. Customers will not yet be able to place orders and no orders will be filled on these order books. Order books will be in transfer-only mode for at least 12 hours.
Post-only. In the second stage, customers can post limit orders but there will be no matches or completed orders. Order books will be in post-only mode for a minimum of one minute. This market state has been shortened to increase market health during launch.
Limit-only. In the third stage, limit orders will start matching but customers will not yet be able to submit market orders. Order books will be in limit-only mode for a minimum of ten minutes.
Full trading. In the final stage, full trading services will be available, including limit, market, and stop orders.
One of the most common requests we receive from customers is to be able to trade more assets on our platform. With the recent announcement of our new listing process, our customers can expect us to list most assets over time that meet our standards.

The price went up thanks to a whale buying the whole book. But we will probably have a continued purchase with more people buying. As happened with the 0x.
Next to the list XLM, Zcash and Cardano (ADA)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:18:17 AM

listed on coinbase

I knew it! It will have a great step its just that when I earned some with this token I sold it immediately. I'll wait for another dump or probably get some today because chances are it will not go back. My bad   Angry all altcoins are dumping while BAT is soaring.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

Oh, and I heard yesterday that this coin will be added to the best exchange, but did not attach any importance to this. After all, it was possible to earn a little.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

Despite the fact, the whole market is red and most of cryptocurrencies prices had fallen, BAT shows a good result with even a little growth per day (+6%).

Oh, and I heard yesterday that this coin will be added to the best exchange, but did not attach any importance to this. After all, it was possible to earn a little.

Most likely that you talking about BAT listing on CoinBase.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:00:24 PM

Why BAT is going to the moon?

1. BAT made tipping much easier!!
2. 700% until ATH!!
3. BTC going to the moon within 3 days
4. 6h, 4H and 2h chart diverging bullish.
5. Twitterhype is all around
6. Triple bottom
7. BAT is working BRAVe desktop browser !!
8. Severely Undervalued. Bulls are coming soon. 
9. Amazing website, white paper and fundamentals.
10. More Bullish news to follow this week.
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:36:46 PM

Why BAT is going to the moon?

1. BAT made tipping much easier!!
2. 700% until ATH!!
3. BTC going to the moon within 3 days
4. 6h, 4H and 2h chart diverging bullish.
5. Twitterhype is all around
6. Triple bottom
7. BAT is working BRAVe desktop browser !!
8. Severely Undervalued. Bulls are coming soon. 
9. Amazing website, white paper and fundamentals.
10. More Bullish news to follow this week.

Basic attention token will get mindblowing results. Easy gains on the way. We are going to be wealthy with this kind of news coming in! A real powerful company, great Team. Many community members. Sick Roadmap and Awesome fundamentals. What wish should we have!
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:40:21 PM

Basically my attention has been wayvering lately

$100,000 BTC in one hour
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:27:54 AM

No, Google Can’t Stop Brave & BAT Development: https://www.publish0x.com/bat-fans/no-google-cant-stop-brave-bat-development-xkvwm

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:47:08 AM

if you are BAT token holder and want this BAT token registered in Kucoin exchange, help BAT token registered in Kucoin exchange by doing VOTE here https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote
Bat is very reliable and famous to all of us in the cryptocurrency world. It is being used as alternative and help to many accounts to grow.

bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:02:26 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 03:33:50 PM by bitcoinPsycho

Attention   returning   returned

$100,000 BTC in one hour
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:15:58 AM

Basic Attention Token rises 33% in the last 24 hours: https://www.publish0x.com/amazing-world-of-cryptos/basic-attention-token-rises-33-last-24-hours-xwnooe

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: